Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

Don’t Make Me Stay” — Scratch vocal, recorded a significant distance from the microphone. Only coherent lyrics are the title. Reminiscent of “Runaway” by Janet .
Guys what mean that can't hear it ?
It means he may not have been standing close to the mic when he did the rough vocal.

I really hope to get one day an 2002-2009 album projet (post Invincible). It's one of my dream... I will probably die before😬

Do we have a songs list of that time ?

- I am/was the loser
- Best of joy
-Gloucestershire
-All in your name
-Hold my hand
-One more chance
-In the back

Last edited:
I really hope to get one day an 2002-2009 album projet (post Invincible). It's one of my dream... I will probably die before😬
Unfortunately it will never happen as everything from that era is unfinished, otherwise that's what the Michael album would've been like. I really want for the demos that have vocals on them to be released on a box set though.

How does he have this & we don't
That's not the actual multitrack. And we do have this. I posted this FANMADE multitrack several months ago. Not sure why this dude says he has an "industry insider" who sends him the tracks when in reality it's all just leaks. Dude must've not known it wasnt legit lol.

That's not the actual multitrack. And we do have this. I posted this FANMADE multitrack several months ago. Not sure why this dude says he has an "industry insider" who sends him the tracks when in reality it's all just leaks. Dude must've not known it wasnt legit lol.
I knew something wasn't right. I watched it after I posted. He definitely has the same pack

Question about „Throwing Your Life Away“... Is the version that leaked a while ago the finished / last vocal take MJ did for that song? There is some mumbling in it and im wondering if there is a 100% finished proper vocal take.

They considered it for the posthumous albums right?

Question about „Throwing Your Life Away“... Is the version that leaked a while ago the finished / last vocal take MJ did for that song? There is some mumbling in it and im wondering if there is a 100% finished proper vocal take.

He is not mumbling it's finished in bad era

Who have information about song Neverland landing and truth about youth

An user on the forums said that the version that MJ worked on before he died had 100% finished vocals but most of the vocals were from the 1988 version. That was probably fake though because Damien Shields said that the 2010 remix is basically the same as the 1988 version but with added strings and a guitar.

Who have information about song Neverland landing
Coming from the book Man In The Music:
In 1983, as Thriller was taking the world by storm, word leaked to the press that Jackson and Steven Spielberg were planning a Peter Pan musical. Jackson was not only expected to play the lead, but also to contribute many of the songs and help develop the story. The idea was, in Spielberg’s words, “to create a live-action version of the animated Walt Disney film, one as fanciful and spectacular as the cartoon but more faithful to the Barrie play.”

Over the ensuing year or so, Jackson developed at least four songs with writer-producer Buz Kohan for the film: “Neverland Landing,” “Happy Song,” “I’m Peter Pan,” and “Make a Wish.” “He had a depth of instinct,” recalled Kohan. “He knew orchestration, he knew what he wanted to hear. For one of the songs, he had a thirty-piece orchestra come to the studio. He really wanted to express his vision for the piece before he sent it to [Steven] Spielberg.” Spielberg later told Jackson that he used the songs to put his newborn son, Max, to bed at night. Unfortunately, the film never materialized, due to scheduling conflicts in the 1980s and creative differences in the 1990s. As yet, none of these songs has been officially released.

According to MJBeats, the songs recently registered with ASCAP are:

Kreeton Overture
Be Me 4 A Day
Man In Black
Descending Angels
Endt It
I Have This Dream
Promise
Remember This Night
Seven Digits
Shut Up And Dance
Slipped Away
Stay
Verdict
You’re The One

Who have info about those

According to MJBeats, the songs recently registered with ASCAP are:

Kreeton Overture
Be Me 4 A Day
Man In Black
Descending Angels
Endt It
I Have This Dream
Promise
Remember This Night
Seven Digits
Shut Up And Dance
Slipped Away
Stay
Verdict
You’re The One

Who have info about those
These were registered since ages😉

Kreeton Overture - instrumental (VT intro)
Be Me 4 A Day
Man In Black
Descending Angels - Ghosts score
Endt It - Samples MJ
I Have This Dream
Promise
Remember This Night - samples MJ
Seven Digits
Shut Up And Dance - no vox recorded
Slipped Away - recorded for Triumph
Stay
Verdict
You’re The One

These were registered since ages😉

Kreeton Overture - instrumental (VT intro)
Be Me 4 A Day
Man In Black
Descending Angels - Ghosts score
Endt It - Samples MJ
I Have This Dream
Promise
Remember This Night - samples MJ
Seven Digits
Shut Up And Dance - no vox recorded
Slipped Away - recorded for Triumph
Stay
Verdict