Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

Really Janet Jackson recorded a song with Michael called destruction in 2005 .she planned to release it in 2015 album

Really Janet Jackson recorded a song with Michael called destruction in 2005 .she planned to release it in 2015 album
It appears extremely unlikely that Michael Jackson recorded songs in 2005, given his mental state of mind in that particular year.

Also, as far as I know, after 'Scream' Janet Jackson did not express any desire to record another duet with her brother Michael Jackson.

Not true.
It appears extremely unlikely that Michael Jackson recorded songs in 2005, given his mental state of mind in that particular year.

Also, as far as I know, after 'Scream' Janet Jackson did not express any desire to record another duet with her brother Michael Jackson.
He did. “I Have This Dream” was recorded in September-October 2005, and “He Who Makes the Sky Gray” was recorded at some point during his Bahrain residency (summer 2005-spring 2006).

He did. “I Have This Dream” was recorded in September-October 2005, and “He Who Makes the Sky Gray” was recorded at some point during his Bahrain residency (summer 2005-spring 2006).
Here is what you stated in 2020 about the 'I Have This Dream' song:

"In 2005, after Hurricane Katrina, Michael wrote a totally separate song titled "I Have This Dream," and worked on it from Bahrain. It features a chorus of black artists, from Snoop Dogg and Shirley Caesar to the O'Jays and James Ingram, but it never came out (though it was at least partially finished according to John Barnes, and does exist in some capacity, as a lucky few have heard it). Around 2007-08, Michael started reworking it as "Bottom of My Heart," but he sadly never put vocals to it"

@AlwaysThere, you spread a lot of misinformation.

"In 2005, after Hurricane Katrina, Michael wrote a totally separate song titled "I Have This Dream," and worked on it from Bahrain. It features a chorus of black artists, from Snoop Dogg and Shirley Caesar to the O'Jays and James Ingram, but it never came out (though it was at least partially finished according to John Barnes, and does exist in some capacity, as a lucky few have heard it). Around 2007-08, Michael started reworking it as "Bottom of My Heart," but he sadly never put vocals to it"

"you spread a lot of misinformation."

frenzy

shut yer gob LMFAO

🤨?? It says right there that the rework From The Bottom Of My Heart started being worked on in 2007-2008 and not I Have This Dream. John Barnes himself said that I Have This Dream (the Bahrain version) was only worked on between 2004-2006. Don't twist other people's words to try and make a point.

Two separate songs, but I know you know that and are just stirring the pot.

Folks, instead of accusing each other, please go back to facts and quote your sources. If you don't know then make it clear that you think so, or you read somewhere but are not sure or this is your opinion etc.. @AlwaysThere @mj_frenzy

Folks, instead of accusing each other, please go back to facts and quote your sources. If you don't know then make it clear that you think so, or you read somewhere but are not sure or this is your opinion etc.. @AlwaysThere @mj_frenzy
Why are you tagging Alwaysthere here? Most of the times he states his posts either as opinion or posts sources.
I think the problem lies elsewhere...

writers demo
Damn, I REALLY like this. It wouldn’t fit on HIStory whatsoever, but the vibe is excellent. Someone told me that MJ is buried in the background vocals, and I can’t tell if I can hear him. If there was a 1999 album, this would be a great fit.

Is there a version with MJ vocals or is this all that exists? It sounds pretty good, has an addictive melody thing going on.

Damn, I REALLY like this. It wouldn’t fit on HIStory whatsoever, but the vibe is excellent. Someone told me that MJ is buried in the background vocals, and I can’t tell if I can hear him. If there was a 1999 album, this would be a great fit.
Brad Sundberg seemed to act like there was a MJ version that was completed but I don't think we have confirmation.

A while ago I read a comment saying that Brad Sundberg showed a song on his seminars that was similar to this song and Imo the comparison is right on spot.

I'm hoping that Adore You leaks as well lol, the song has no vocals so it being leaked is the only way we have of listening to it.

Back