Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

The video footage of Childhood is absolutely, and I mean this whole heartedly, one of the best MJ videos I have ever had the privilege of viewing.

I absolutely adore this song and to watch something like this is breathtaking. I was absolutely in awe for the whole thing.

If there is any slight positive to this whole thing, it’s more fans being able to witness such beauty.

Another Gem I would love to listen to again is Liberian Girl (Jungle Version). For Some reason I adore this version.

Where are you hearing the snippet leaks?? Is there a discord ?? Btw I'm new here so I'm getting used to this lol
The person who sent it to me said that the snippet came from a public Discord server, I don't know what server was it though. The full song might be going public real soon.

The video footage of Childhood is absolutely, and I mean this whole heartedly, one of the best MJ videos I have ever had the privilege of viewing.

I absolutely adore this song and to watch something like this is breathtaking. I was absolutely in awe for the whole thing.

If there is any slight positive to this whole thing, it’s more fans being able to witness such beauty.
can relate, that video made me tear up

I found a pic of the Turning Me Off Tape and it says that it has a scratch vocal (and was recorded in 1986). If it doesn't leak at least we know that the song has vocals lol.
Where did u found it can u show it to me please

Where did u found it can u show it to me please
I can't post the pic or else Hiker will give me the ban hammer lol. It had this written on the tape though:

-----------------------------------
Dolby B 1-30-89
MICHAEL JACKSON

TURNIN' ME OFF
1) SCRATCH VOCAL (10-30-86)

------------------------------------
MICHAEL JACKSON 1-30-89

I guess the narrative that the song was made for Bad and then reworked for Dangerous was real.

Last edited:
I can't post the pic or else Hiker will give me the ban hammer lol. It had this written on the tape though:

Dolby B 1-30-89
MICHAEL JACKSON

TURNING' ME OFF

MICHAEL JACKSON 1-30-89

I guess the narrative that the song was made for Bad and then reworked for Dangerous was real.
I wish. This song will leak soon

Dolby B 1-30-89
MICHAEL JACKSON

TURNING' ME OFF

MICHAEL JACKSON 1-30-89

Do u have. Facebook or instgram

Dolby B 1-30-89
MICHAEL JACKSON

TURNIN' ME OFF

MICHAEL JACKSON 1-30-89

It sure was. Wanna hear that track.

I have a feeling that the leakers will hold onto the new songs and will keep them to themselves and that's why we're only getting songs that have already been leaked so far. We'll probably only get to hear the new ones in a few years when they get passed to someone who's willing to leak them to the public.

Last edited:
I strongly believe that they will leak something unleaked to prove that they have such material, but they will indeed try to trade the unheard tracks to make profit. But there will be a tone of snippets to promote the material.

I doubt any track from Invincible is going to surface as Brad didn't work with MJ after HIStory.

The Estate doesn't care about leaks, almost all the songs on Xscape were songs that leaked beforehand.

At the 2:54 mark.

Correct. Despite it they release it, and people will buy it. Including me (And not only once, no... several times)

Estates care or not is a different story, but we should not be propagating and supporting outright thieves on the forum.
I agree we shouldn't be supporting the criminals who obtained the material, but are we allowed to discuss the material?

I'm dying to talk about that amazing Childhood footage and Chicago 1945 HQ

I agree we shouldn't be supporting the criminals who obtained the material, but are we allowed to discuss the material?

I'm dying to talk about that amazing Childhood footage and Chicago 1945 HQ
I guess we cannot stop discussion once the material is out there on internet, but please don't post download links etc.

Back