Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

For those who wanted to see the photos:
Great find mate. Thanks for sharing

Isn't it amazing that we are still finding so much out about that time period? Wish I could be a fly on the wall somewhere and listen to all of this material etc
Part of me wishes I was the one to have stolen those materials myself lol. It's a small price to pay for listening to RedOne's song

Last edited:
Judging by the CDs there are at least 7 mixes of GOAL, I wonder what was the mix that leaked.

Yes Is she come back was submitted, but not recorded by MJ. Dr Freeze mentioned a fifth song recorded by MJ during the Invincible sessions
I think he meant he recorded 6 demos for MJ, other songs such as Jungle City were never recorded by him. The only songs that took priority to them was Break Of Dawn, Blue Gangsta and A Place With No Name.

Did we ever get to the bottom of this Dr Freeze Jungle track?

I remember AlwaysThere found out that Jungle and Jungle City are one and the same, but didn't somebody hear Jungle at a seminar and say it was complete with great vocals?

The song appeared on the 2009 lists of songs found in MJ home
There are a CD of the song with 2 mixes, with other CD from 2007-2009
So the songs was very likely rework in 2008-2009

I know all of this yes. I don't think we know any more about the state of the song than we did before. It being on the list or MJ having some copies on a CD doesn't tell us he has actually reworked it.

Last edited:
Did we ever get to the bottom of this Dr Freeze Jungle track?

I remember AlwaysThere found out that Jungle and Jungle City are one and the same, but didn't somebody hear Jungle at a seminar and say it was complete with great vocals?
That was just a claim made by an user here. I've never heard of a track from Invincible being played at Brad Sundberg's seminar though, maybe they could've been referring to the demo of Tabloid Junkie instead?

Damien Shields also said that the version he heard had no MJ vocals and the people who worked on the track were also unaware of MJ ever recording it.

Last edited:
That was just a claim made by an user here. I've never heard of a track from Invincible being played at Brad Sundberg's seminar though, maybe they could've been referring to the demo of Tabloid Junkie instead?

Damien Shields also said that the version he heard had no MJ vocals and the people who worked on the track were also unaware of MJ ever recording it.
Yeah I remember somebody saying they'd heard the song Jungle and it was complete and then separately, I remember someone revealing that Tabloid Junkie originates from early Dangerous era?

Could the person who heard Jungle, actually have heard an early version of Tabloid Junkie?

I'm so curious about Dancing For Love, it's such a catchy and beautiful title. I'm sure MJ and RedOne were going to make some amazing stuff together. In case anyone doesn't know how their songs would've sounded like here are some songs that RedOne produced which to me are his best works.

I'm so curious about Dancing For Love, it's such a catchy and beautiful title. I'm sure MJ and RedOne were going to make some amazing stuff together. In case anyone doesn't know how their songs would've sounded like here are some songs that RedOne produced which to me are his best works.
omg the way i'm so nostalgic for RedOne songs (in particular the songs "Put It On My Tab" by New Kids on the Block and "Just Dance" by Lady GaGa). an MJ RedOne collab would definitely cater to my taste :devilish:

So many memories man, the RedOne track will be on replay once it leaks/releases and that's for sure!

About the completion and how many songs Red One has : several unfinished songs
Everything is unfinished but there's 1-2 songs that are in a releasable state. There's also another song that MJ didn't record but was given to Bruno Mars instead. RedOne spoke highly of that song, I wonder why it was left unreleased...
…We started meeting up in his studio and you know after a while I started to get comfortable around him, it wasn’t until months later we were at his house in a studio and he went in to record the vocals and started singing that I realized again that Michael Jackson is in front of me, I got chills while listening to him singing… I recorded the last song I was supposed to work on with Michael with the voice of Bruno Mars because his voice sounds so similar to Michael’s…

He heavily implied he'd need to get other artists in to finish the one song he considers releasable, so I doubt there's much when it comes to MJ vocals.

Yeah, there’s a very fine line between “complete” and “releasable.” I’m hoping it’s at least on the level of “Hollywood Tonight” (i.e., two full verses and at least one finished chorus).
I mean, Queen made a song using random vocals Freddie recorded before his passing and that became a bit:

So there is definitely potential for what they can do with very little.

I mean, Queen made a song using random vocals Freddie recorded before his passing and that became a bit:

So there is definitely potential for what they can do with very little.
Making entire listenable songs from random recordings is a smart and probably the best way of using unfinished material. It would be really nice if RedOne or the Estate in general use various vocally incomplete songs/recordings to make some amazing tracks that could be released on "Xscape" type of projects.

Making entire listenable songs from random recordings is a smart and probably the best way of using unfinished material. It would be really nice if RedOne or the Estate in general use various vocally incomplete songs/recordings to make some amazing tracks that could be released on "Xscape" type of projects.
Well.... If they make something good out of it, by all means. But i wouldn't say just do it just cause. I actually prefer them giving hooks away. Just get a better rapper than Drake. Kendrick and MJ is the greatest collaboration that could ever happen.

Well.... If they make something good out of it, by all means. But i wouldn't say just do it just cause. I actually prefer them giving hooks away. Just get a better rapper than Drake. Kendrick and MJ is the greatest collaboration that could ever happen.
I Would Love to see Joyner Lucas as well... It would be insane.

He heavily implied he'd need to get other artists in to finish the one song he considers releasable, so I doubt there's much when it comes to MJ vocals.
Did he? I watched the interview and I never got that vibe from his comments. It seemed more like he’d need to patch in some empty spaces rather than require additional vocalists.

Admittedly I haven't watched the interview in a while so I very well could be wrong
Did he? I watched the interview and I never got that vibe from his comments. It seemed more like he’d need to patch in some empty spaces rather than require additional vocalists.

Back