Let's end the confusion about MJ's unreleased tracks here

I'm hyped for Adore You simply because it's the song from the 2000's that's the most likely to leak, there's people out there with the song in hand and there's probably a seminar recording as well? I'm not sure. Maybe it'll leak eventually. Though if the song is amongst one of Brad Buxer's favorites it has to be a really good song.

Last edited:
I particulary wondered about the beat itself, not the instrumentation. Because you hear MJ beatboxing CLHGA in the leaked studio clip and I am curious if Teddy was inspired by MJ's rhythm for this song or if he used this exact beat (break sample) before. It sounds so 'MJ' and is also reminiscent of the beatbox fragment of 'Tabloid Junkie' from the Sawyer interview
“This was mostly from a sample CD that I just put together myself, and it kind of reminded me of the James Brown sound. I could feel it. I thought I’d bring a shadow of some of the greatness of the James Brown production sound to this. I made the sample CD myself – that was me playing instruments, then looping them up and having them lying around for potential projects. Back then I just had them lying around and I hadn’t used them… But I really wanted to use them! Throughout the album I was drawing off a lot of CDs I had hanging around, all played by myself. I’m a multi-instrumentalist."

-
Teddy Riley

“This was mostly from a sample CD that I just put together myself, and it kind of reminded me of the James Brown sound. I could feel it. I thought I’d bring a shadow of some of the greatness of the James Brown production sound to this. I made the sample CD myself – that was me playing instruments, then looping them up and having them lying around for potential projects. Back then I just had them lying around and I hadn’t used them… But I really wanted to use them! Throughout the album I was drawing off a lot of CDs I had hanging around, all played by myself. I’m a multi-instrumentalist."

-
Teddy Riley
Yes!

Adore You is a scratch demo Monster is my n1 song to listen to it if it get Leaked one day and Craze is the most interesting one with Monster

The second one sounds a lot similar to Speechless. Where were those shown?
It seems that they re-edited the first video and they're gonna edit the 2nd as well plus a 3rd new part that they're going to release. It seems that they added stuff in the background. Also they said that they don't own Jungle City and they wouldn't leak the full thing out of respect to the producers.

Hello guys. Those 3 were played in the jackson.ch video. Do we have any info about them?

If they aren't fanmade, then my predictions are:
-First one is most likely Blue Powder
-Second is probably the original 1999 instrumental to I Have This Dream. Otherwise, it's an unknown song
-Third is most likely Thank Heaven

My top 12 picks in the most wanted category are:
Water, Dark Lady, Adore You, Rocker, Boy No, Buffalo Bill, Victory, Lady Of Summer, Michael McKellar, Remember What I Told You, Monster and Innocent Man.
All of this is just based on pure hype coming from people who heard it or who worked on it and I would sell my body for them, whatever that means is up to your fantasy…

And further more I would sell my body a second time to hear a high quality version of the “ ghost from another lover“ demo
Also still super intrigued by ”Jane is a groupie” I love what we have but what is it if that is all that it was meant to be... odd!

And last but not least. I’d sell my now worn out body for the third time to listen to Michael’s classical ideas/recordings.

-Second is probably the original 1999 instrumental to I Have This Dream. Otherwise, it's an unknown song
I'm trying to translate the part where jackson.ch shows the second snippet and he says something about The Way You Love Me and Beautiful Girl, perhaps it's a snippet of an early version of one of those 2? Someone should ask the uploader what those songs are. One thing I'm certain though, with those harmonies it's definitely a Brad Buxer song.

I also think that the first is Blue Powder.
The second one sounds indeed a little bit like I Have This Dream
Could the third one be "Adore You"?

they sound like copyright free ambient copyright free tracks to me.
They can't be, he plays them for a few seconds in random parts of the video and it would be weird to do that for copyright-free background songs. Besides, the second snippet sounds extremely similar to Speechless so it has to be a Brad Buxer composition.

Third one is Photographs

I'm really curious what the first one and the third one are, the second one sounds like Speechless, Cry or The Lost Children. Also where do these snippets come from? Because I can't find them on jackson.ch

Back