Little things

iboz75

Proud Member
What were the little things about Michael that you loved and brightened your day? Just the mere image of Michael being seen in publex rocking his Ed Hardy clothes would make me giggle. I also loved his hands, and how he touvhed things. He has these huge hands, with long fingers but would touch and handle things with so much care and delicate finesse.
:wub::):(

I simply loved laying in bed at night and counting back the hours and wondering what he might have been doing at the exact moment... It would always make me dream beautiful dreams. :)

There are like tons of things about Michael that I miss. Especially these 3:

His voice
His gorgeous smile
and his laugh

OMG I just love hearing him laugh. He had like the greatest laugh in the world. Just seeing Michael smiling or laughing would always make me laugh or smile. No matter how I am feeling that day. His laughter and smile is what I really missed the most about Michael.

The way he spoke and smiled. His eyes were so beautiful, even more so when he smiled! I used to like the way he laughed - love his laugh in Dangerous short films when he and Macualay throws that pie in that guys face (gone blank - was it John Landis' face??) Anyway his laughter was always the thing that brightened my day....

I didn't love the way he walked, but I just loved his general swagger.

He has these huge hands, with long fingers but would touch and handle things with so much care and delicate finesse.
:wub::):(

Yes, this! I've always noticed that too, it's the most endearing thing.

His smile is literally the prettiest I've ever seen on a person. I really can't think of anyone with a more electrifying smile.

I liked seeing him chew gum in video clips. He'd chew it all fast and furious, like a little boy - so adorable.

I like when he gets embarrassed. I mean, does anybody get embarrassed about anything anymore? Such a sweet and rare quality in a person.

His smile is literally the prettiest I've ever seen on a person. I really can't think of anyone with a more electrifying smile.

I liked seeing him chew gum in video clips. He'd chew it all fast and furious, like a little boy - so adorable.

Oh My God, yes, he had like a 2000 watt smile. =) He could have been a toothpaste model with the way you're just automatically drawn to his mouth when he's smiling.

And the gum - adorable, sexy, adorable, sexy, adorable, sexy. How he ever managed to balance those two qualities so well I'll never know. And it's not just that they cohabited, but that they were interdependent.

Ohhhh, Michael.

I love that he wears a red bracelet on his left hand made by my friend Linda http://www.mjinnocencebracelets.com

Hey I remember those!! I bought a bunch of them during the trial!! Jeez, it almost seems like just yesturday, but also seems like eons ago too....So much has happened... I thought it was so tough and unbearable during the trial.... I had no idea it could be worse than that as a MJ fan. :no:

Back