Major Love Prayer - Worldwide Monthly Prayer Every 25th

mjbunny

Proud Member
*NEXT PRAYER: EVERY MONTH ON THE 25th*

Please help us heal the world with L.O.V.E.! Major Love Prayer is a global effort uniting MJ fans worldwide. It began in September 2009 with thousands on MJ forums, Facebook, Twitter, etc. Each and every month we join together for 5 to 10 minutes in mass prayer (meditation/intention/etc ... whatever you're comfortable with) to raise positive energy and spread love!
:flowers: Remember, it's EVERY MONTH on the 25th at 2pm L.A. time

[Official Website] [Facebook group] [Twitter]
:rollingpeace:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

:heart: Major Love Prayer/Meditation Instructions & Info
Every month at the same time on the 25th
:heart:
www.majorloveprayer.org

WHO: Michael Jackson fans around the globe, plus anyone who wishes to heal the world with us! Everyone is welcome!

WHAT: Inspired by Michael Jackson's desire to heal the world, Major Love Prayer is a monthly global event, taking place at the same time all over the world, in every country on Earth. We join together in spirit for a few moments to spread the positive energy of love, peace and healing to all. As MJ sings in Another Part of Me, "We're sending out a major love!"

WHEN: Every month on the 25th at exactly 2:00pm (14:00) Los Angeles time. Please check www.majorloveprayer.org to view the prayer countdown timer and to find the correct time in your location. (It is best to be ready about five minutes before)

WHERE
: Everywhere! You can participate no matter where you are. The ideal location is one in which you can relax and remain undisturbed for about fifteen minutes.

HOW: This prayer/meditation/affirmation involves participants all around the world, so the suggested instructions below are not specific to any religion or spiritual practice. Feel free to adjust the details in accordance with your own beliefs and wishes.

........Preparation (5 or more minutes before prayer, if possible)

• Sit down in a comfortable position and relax your mind. Breathe calmly and deeply. Let any stress just fade away. You may choose to listen to relaxing or inspiring music (such as Heal the World, We Are the World, etc), say a special prayer or mantra, pray for Michael, his family or others, light a candle, etc. Begin thinking about what our collective intention is (to spread love, peace and healing through the world).
....... Prayer begins

• 1) Close your eyes and focus on LOVE; on the feeling of giving and receiving love. Feel love for yourself, with your family, with your friends, with Michael, with the Earth, with God/Universe/Creator (according to your beliefs) and so on. Feel this love in your heart.

• 2) Visualize the thousands of others around the globe who are doing the exact same thing at this moment.

• 3) Let this feeling of love joyfully expand and connect you to everyone else who is taking part (possibly including Michael, if you can believe this). You are now part of a vast web of love all around the world.

• 4) This love now spreads out across the entire planet. Visualize it expanding further and gently encompassing Earth, going through all living forms, healing the animals, the forests, the air, the oceans, the people, everything. We are at peace. We are healed. We are love. We are one.

• 5) Stay with this feeling for a minute or two, as long as you feel comfortable. You may continue for a few more minutes if you like.When you are ready to open your eyes again, be sure to thank everyone for this healing effort. In your mind and heart say "thank you" to your fellow fans and participants, to God/Universe/Creator and to Michael for the love and inspiration that brought us together today. Wish everyone well. Now open your eyes, take a deep breath and know that you are safe and centered within yourself. You are strong, healthy and loved.
Thank you and we'll meet again next month on the 25th!

Translations/language: :♥ Spanish/Español | ♥ French/Français | German/Deutsch | ♥ Chinese/中文 | ♥ Russian/Русский | ♥ Portuguese/Português ♥ Italian/Italiano | ♥ Romanian/Română | ♥ Polish/Polski | ♥ Arabic العربية | ♥ Persian فارسی | ♥ Serbian/Srpski | ♥ Croatian/Hrvatski ♥ Dutch/Nederlands | ♥ Danish/Dansk | ♥ Lithuanian/Lietuviškai | ♥ Swedish/Svensk | ♥ Norwegian/Norsk |

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Monthly Time Charts:
http://www.majorloveprayer.org/p/time-zone-charts-major-love-prayer.html

Note: in SPRING and AUTUMN the prayer time will be one hour earlier or later for much of the world because the United States changes to and from Daylight Savings Time/Summer Time two weeks differently than the rest of the world!

Last edited:

Nar

Re: Prayer for global L.O.V.E. by MJ Fans on the 25th

Finally... something "nice" to read for a change. This sounds really good. Thanks for the invitation to do some positive. Hope positive energy does enough to help restore our spirits.

Butterfly26

Sounds really good we are surrounded by so much HATE it's so ugly. The fans have been through so much...Michael would want us to do this he would not want us to be sad and angry..it's hard but...this is a wonderful idea!

Sirena

Can't be in LA, but I'll be here in the LOVE thread.

mjbunny

Proud Member

Can't be in LA, but I'll be here in the LOVE thread.
Oh, it's just 2pm L.A. time. The prayer is for everyone, all over the world, wherever you are at that moment... whatever you can do at that time (22:00 GMT). Even if you're at work or something and can only stop for a couple of minutes, that's something for the world :angel:

Nar

Well, Im in L.A. so thats my time. :)

M

MJstarlight

Will do, Its all for L.O.V.E!!

Nar

got my sig up. Hope it helps reach others. ;)

MJJLaugh

I will join then, in the thread and in prayer. Wonderful idea!!

Campari

Wow I love this idea!
love1.gif
I'll join!

Gaiaschild

I think this is a great idea, I saw a documentary on prayer once and it showed that it worked scientifically, people who had illnesses imporved more in the group where they were prayed for so the more people who pray the more powerful it will be for Michael's message of Love

I think this is a great idea, I saw a documentary on prayer once and it showed that it worked scientifically, people who had illnesses imporved more in the group where they were prayed for so the more people who pray the more powerful it will be for Michael's message of Love

When multiple individuals join together in unision with a single hearted intent, we can literally do anything. Everything starts with our thoughts, which then shape our reality. If we can get enough people to do this all over the world at the same time, we will make a big difference to the amount of LOVE on this planet. I cannot wait for the 25th.

I love you all :D

earthlyme

I Just saw the site...I love the Planet earth Remix!

East coast ppl. This is gonna happen ON Wed. November 25th @ 5:00pm

Thankyou for sharing this with us...

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Anna

Staff

This is a great idea. I'll definitely participate. :happy:

Louise.

I really love this idea. I'm totally up for it. :heart:

Unb

It's wonderful! My spirit and my mind will be with you! I love it.
L.O.V.E

Moonlight

I found a link for this via another site yesterday, I bookmarked it ~ it's a lovely idea, thank you, I'll be there :)

Tin Angel

Lovely idea. I'll be there with all of you and Michael. :)

Bee

Love it, I'm still in.

Even though I'm not religious, this just feels right!
Michael puts this world beyond limits of religion... :heart:

mjbunny

Proud Member

Love it, I'm still in.

Even though I'm not religious, this just feels right!
Michael puts this world beyond limits of religion... :heart:
Yeah, I certainly wouldn't consider myself religious either. Spiritual, yes, but not religous. I think you could also consider it a love meditation or intention or affirmation for the planet.

Nar

:):angel::):angel::)

wonderful human beings.

xo_lola_xo

Proud Member

I'M JOINING IN!

And so is my friend. :)

Imagine Michael feeling this love from above! :wub: :wub:

We should do this next month, on Christmas day as well.

Evilman

It's midnight here. :( But God bless all fo you who are going there. ;)

mjbunny

Proud Member

I'M JOINING IN!

And so is my friend. :)

Imagine Michael feeling this love from above! :wub: :wub:

We should do this next month, on Christmas day as well.
Thanks to everyone joining :group: (and those that would if they could ;))

And yes, there will be a prayer on Christmas Day as well.... every month on the 25th :D

Sophielo

Thanks to everyone joining :group: (and those that would if they could ;))

And yes, there will be a prayer on Christmas Day as well.... every month on the 25th :D

The one on xmas day is going to be even more heartbreaking :cry:

bubbyduck4MJ

I think this is a beautiful idea and agreed to the above about helping us through Christmas. I am certainly in. :)

Kira

This is such a wonderful, wonderful idea! Thank you so much mjbunny! :)

mjbunny

Proud Member

I'm making myself a playlist for the buildup time to the prayer and it's like 2 hours long now, lol. You know, things like HtW, Earth Song, Planet Earth, but a few by other artists as well. Whatever's about the need to change the world :) Hmmm, maybe I should cut it down to just the slower songs for an hour...

KayHey

Ah... Now I found this actual thread! I intend to participate tomorrow (at midnight for me). I saw the signature in Nar's post last night and followed the link. This sounds brilliant! This planet really needs more love. I posted the link on my Facebook wall too. I might like to swipe the signature for myself also. I could use it here and a couple of other places I'm active in. I guess it's a bit late for tomorrow but there'll be other 25th days of the month ahead.

lornas

This is brilliant!!... And if I may just weigh in an idea - during the meditation part please say the Lord's prayer for God's mercy & guidance. May he bless Michael's soul & may He bless Michael's legacy of love & healing intentions for the whole world. With God's blessings, nothing is impossible and God is always victorious!.....May Michael's dream prevail!!

mjbunny

Proud Member

Ah... Now I found this actual thread! I intend to participate tomorrow (at midnight for me). I saw the signature in Nar's post last night and followed the link. This sounds brilliant! This planet really needs more love. I posted the link on my Facebook wall too. I might like to swipe the signature for myself also. I could use it here and a couple of other places I'm active in. I guess it's a bit late for tomorrow but there'll be other 25th days of the month ahead.
I think before next month there will be a post on the main site that lets people put links to graphics they've made to promote the prayer :D We can post stuff here as well. I want to make more too, just haven't had the time yet.

Last edited:

meena76

I truly believe prayer is extremely powerful. This is an amazing idea. I will most definitely join in.

Thank you for letting us now about this. This is so beautiful.

L.O.V.E.

Hess

Proud Member

It's all for Love - L.O.V.E.!

I'll pray.

jfleenor2

Beautiful! I'm ready, got my post-it here to remind me ! - I'll be at work.

jfleenor2

Beautiful! I'm ready, got my post-it here to remind me !

Sorry!!! Double post. Please delete. Thanks!

Last edited:

Nar

All for love, that's right. I wish everyone much goodness in your lives.
Together we'll do our best to make it happen for the good of our world.

mjbunny

Proud Member

Hee-hee! Ok, I'm getting excited now :) Just 20 hours left :wub:

ShadowMaster

i'm on... wish god could make his image stand out clear in the sky so we can all see him once more ... please god ...make tomorrow better ...i miss him ..

mjbunny

Proud Member

Ok, everyone, this happens in just over 4 hours now. There's a countdown running on the site (www.majorloveprayer.org) at the beginning of the top post, as long as javascript is enabled on your browser, btw.

Before it begins we're playing here at home Can You Feel it, We Are the World, Earth Song, Heal the World, mjinvincible's amazing Planet Earth remix, We Are Here to Change the World, APoM (got to, for the "we're sending out a major love, and this is our message to you, the planets are lining up, we're bringing brighter days, they're all in line waiting for you!"), We've Had Enough, Cry... whatever else there's time for, lol.
:heart::heart::heart::rollingpeace::give_flowers: :group: :heart::heart::heart:

Thanks mjbunny! I'm so thankfull the day has finally come when we can raise together in prayer and help our planet and our people.

A quote from Kahlil Gibran on 'prayer'

"When you pray, you rise to meet in the air those who are praying at that very hour, and whomb save in prayer you may not meet"

I cannot wait to meet the energy of all those who are going to join together for this incredible union... :praying:

Autumn II

For me, it'll be five p.m. today. I have a candle ready. What a GREAT idea!

shaugnie

This is so amazing! My heart is reaching out to everyone!

The One.

I'll definitely join. It'll be midnight for me, that's just perfect time to light a candle.

3 hours! :heart:

mjbunny

Proud Member

Thanks mjbunny! I'm so thankfull the day has finally come when we can raise together in prayer and help our planet and our people.

A quote from Kahlil Gibran on 'prayer'

"When you pray, you rise to meet in the air those who are praying at that very hour, and whomb save in prayer you may not meet"

I cannot wait to meet the energy of all those who are going to join together for this incredible union... :praying:
Love the quote, thanks! I had a dream/meditation not long ago in which I saw MJ sitting under a tree and he was reading a book by... Khalil Gibran! Amazing :)

You guys, thought I'd tell you that the thread about this prayer over on michaeljackson.com (where it started) now has 4,671 posts! :wild: And I've seen via counter stats and google that this has spread to MJ forums, blogs, sites all over the world... Russia, Poland, France, Germany, the Middle East, Asia ... it's truly global!
Just 2 1/2 hours to go!!!!!!!!

xo_lola_xo

Proud Member

OMG I can't wait! It's gonna be so powerful! many minds thinking alike at the same time!

But...

What are we gonna say?

If we haven't got anything planned then i'll say...

"Dear Lord,
Take care of our Michael and help us send out a major love".

MJ*PP

genius idea. I'm joining and will light up a candle at 11pm!

xo_lola_xo

Proud Member

19:37 here in the UK.

10pm here for the prayer, right? Just checking.

mjbunny

Proud Member

OMG I can't wait! It's gonna be so powerful! many minds thinking alike at the same time!

But...

What are we gonna say?

If we haven't got anything planned then i'll say...

"Dear Lord,
Take care of our Michael and help us send out a major love".
I think saying that is just fine. Whatever you wish, whatever means something to you. I think the most important part is to think HTW, Earth Song, We Are the World, Michael... what all inspired us, what we feel inside. And then visualize or feel if you can that you have all that love in your heart, that other fans all over the world do to (and Michael, up there wherever he is, if you believe in this), and that we're all connected by this common wish to heal the world and then imagine this energy spreading or raining down or glowing or whatever your mind comes up with... across the whole planet... just pure L.O.V.E. in all peace, relaxed and joyously.

We plan to do this for probably 10 minutes (starting a couple before the top of the hour just to be prepared and calm), but you can do it for whatever length of time is comfortable for you.

Michaelismagic

I hope I wont fall asleep cuz it's 1:30 am my time and I'd dead already I worked so hard today
I aksed my friend to call me b4 if i fall asleep
This is amazing! I'm sure he loves it

mjbunny

Proud Member

I hope I wont fall asleep cuz it's 1:30 am my time and I'd dead already I worked so hard today I aksed my friend to call me b4 if i fall asleep This is amazing! I'm sure he loves it
Ah, you must live in one of those interesting places where the time is at the bottom of the hour instead of the top. I saw some of those when looking at the time converter sites, lol. Love that you asked your friend to call you and wake you up :) That's MJ fans: commitment :D

oceanborn

About 1 hour and 15 min. to go...!
I'm sure Michael will feel the love we are sending and I think he will be very happy and proud of us :heart:
I'm curious to know how it will feel for us, will we be able to get some kind of spiritual feelings? It's interesting to see. I'm so glad that I can share this with you all!
It's already midnight here at that time, but I will be laying in my bed in the darkness, praying and setting myself in a spiritual mood...

Bee

Ok....there's thunder here. I haven't heard that seriously since the memorial or something. :mello:

Anyway, just an hour to go. So we meet up in this thread as well right?
Ugh..I'm already havin' a breakdown here. :cry:

Michaelismagic

Oh L.O.V.E. and commitment and sweet fans like u :wub:
I called another MJer friend and she asked me to wake her up too lol so I'm staying up now! omg I can already feel the L.O.V.E. !!
yep I looked at that site but I knew we're 3:30 hours ahead of GMT,I live in Tehran and I'm happy I wont go to work tomorrow:D

*Billie Jean*

Oh my God, what a beautiful idea! I will do it. We can really change the world and with Michael on our side... the possibilities are endless!

oceanborn

I have to go to work tomorrow morning... :( So it will be only 6 hours of sleep for me. But I wouldn't ever want to miss this! I'm looking forward to read about your feelings tomorrow, have a nice praying evening/day/morning everyone! :huggy:

Beccabubbles

I have my candel all ready to burn for L.O.V.E.
Will be joining you all xxx

mjbunny

Proud Member

We're listening to We Are The World right now, then Heal the World and Planet Earth... then it's time! Got my candles ready too :) I love you guys!

Top Bottom