Marlon, what are you doing in this movie?!

what a find Duran.
i thought they were going to kiss at the end. :boohoo i thought they were giving each other skin but then they held hands and that other guys expressions creeped me out. marlons goofy laugh. id watch the movie if i wanted to laugh the whole time. i do that with comedies anyway :D

LOL, funny stuff! Not a good actor at all but at least he looks good in that clip. He was a cutie. Too bad he can't act tho.

And is it just me or did Marlon and that guy seem to be kind of flirting? lol

6.38 he looks kinda on stage doing Jam.
HE HAS TO PERFORM AGAIN ! :punk:

r9rb69.jpg

you uncovered Marlon's shameful past....C grade movies lol

wowow, wait a minute - you guys are telling me that Marlon Jackson was in a TROMA movie... I'm lost for words..

OMG!!!!! :lol:

You do learn something new everyday... Marlon looks cute though... XD

I found a trailer, but I still don't know what's going on. :tease:
[youtube]jlg5kcbMKqo&fmt=18[/youtube]

I wanna see that movie! lol! actually I think I have when I was lil but I don't remember it.

I love watching all those old teenage C-D grade movies! of the 80's! they are the best!:punk:

I found a trailer, but I still don't know what's going on. :tease:
[youtube]jlg5kcbMKqo&fmt=18[/youtube]

I'm confused, lol.
Oh, and that narrator said.. **low voice** "Student Confidential" way too many times. :lol:

I've seen this movie. i got it off the netflix instant queue, i think. It's totally not worth it, AWFUL movie with some strange semi-graphic sex scenes towards the end . . . ya, very weird. not recommended. acting is bad, plot is non-existant. marlon was actually kind of sweet though, but totally not worth it. if i remember correctly he only had about 10 minutes of screen time.

Even the trailer looks very bad :rofl:, but Marlon is really cute here. :blush:

Back