Mature L'Amour Michael 18 + (Please read the first post for the rules)

wendijane

Proud Member
@Hiker Hiker before we start ...please would you look over this and make the correct /any adjustments as i dont know how it becomes an 18 . or if this is any way inappropriate or not needed, please delete immediately.

So , some of us have requested this for quite a while because some of us really appreciate the older man! The older Michael. The mature Michael .
Yes... the very educated and experienced Michael. The guy to make you feel all secure and happy , you know ? So if you know what I'm talking about then this just might be the place to do that. We have a manhood thread already but it usually is for the history era/gold pants and such. There is not much adult appreciation for Mature L'Amour... Michael. I'd like to change that.

Here is a completely fitting piece from Susan Fast's book on Dangerous Michael - Will apply to all eras, especially this one. Credits to @zinniabooklover for finding this exceptional passage. It is truly what we all feel.

"Artistic performance is extremely powerful, can be lifechanging for those who view or listen to it, can create a world that folks can dream about or act upon, can awaken ideas about love, romance and sex that we hadn't thought possible before. Jackson created a sexualized presence on stage that is as real as it gets in that moment - he knew exactly how to conjure up a powerfully erotic body, just like so many performers do; and just as those other performers elicit 'real' emotional responses from their fans, so did Jackson. In fact, what sets Jackson apart is that he positively wrung feeling out of his performances; both his voice and body dripped with passion, pulling us into a world of sensuality so vibrant, so intense, impossible for most of the rest of us to express, or maybe even feel. He modeled it for us and to show us that it was possible to burn this brightly. How couldn't you be mesmerised? How couldn't some feel threatened?"
P.45
Truly fits right in! Thank You so much zin. 🥰
I really hope we can have fun on this thread , Be free, and give mature Michael alot of love and appreciation as he so deserves!

I also , and this is also super important , just want to borrow Spyce's words brought over from the very successful manhood thread to put us in really good stead and understanding !

Okay ...so.....last words from Spyce, lovingly lifted from their successful manhood thread, (since their rules apply to this thread too. )

"Now, just because it is now an adult thread, that does not mean everyone can start being degrading and disrespectful. The posting of explicit images is still prohibited, and any sexually explicit discussion is also still prohibited. It is "18+", not "NC-17" or "XXX"."

- Spyce

Last edited:
@Hiker Hiker before we start ...please would you look over this and make the correct /any adjustments as i dont know how it becomes an 18 . or if this is any way inappropriate or not needed, please delete immediately.

So , some of us have requested this for quite a while because some of us really appreciate the older man! The older Michael. The mature Michael .
Yes... the very educated and experienced Michael. The guy to make you feel all secure and happy , you know ? So if you know what I'm talking about then this just might be the place to do that. We have a manhood thread already but it usually is for the history era/gold pants and such. There is not much adult appreciation for Mature L'Amour... Michael. I'd like to change that.

I also , and this is super important , just want to borrow Spyce's words brought over from the very successful manhood thread to put us in really good stead and understanding !
I really hope we can have fun on this thread , Be free, and give mature Michael alot of love and appreciation as he so deserves!

Okay ...so.....last words from Spyce, lovingly lifted from their successful manhood thread, (since their rules apply to this thread too. )

"Now, just because it is now an adult thread, that does not mean everyone can start being degrading and disrespectful. The posting of explicit images is still prohibited, and any sexually explicit discussion is also still prohibited. It is "18+", not "NC-17" or "XXX"."

- Spyce

Will add pics /edit like crazy lol if thread is of course approved.

WEEEEEEEEEEEE yaaayyyyy joeheeeeeeee so also no ...i wanna kiss those lips reactions? or smt eh...put my thoughts here? or I have to go to manhood for that?

I also , and this is super important , just want to borrow Spyce's words brought over from the very successful manhood thread to put us in really good stead and understanding !

- Spyce

Will add pics /edit like crazy lol if thread is of course approved.

oh lin @LinLoveMJ you are here yay so i started lol :LOL:

WEEEEEEEEEEEE yaaayyyyy joeheeeeeeee so also no ...i wanna kiss those lips reactions? or smt eh...put my thoughts here? or I have to go to manhood for that?
Well ...if it's not okay we will soon know :LOL: go ahead lin lol @LinLoveMJ Michael fans are quite tasteful so we shouldn't have too much problems with it.

679db65283d0fa70d650ee19f27d576c.jpg

Back