Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year!

DifferentKindOfLady

Proud Member
Amen to that!

Merry Christmas to you all.

09223f915a8d972af31f3b75503086df.jpg

Thank you!!! And that santa is way too CUTE! :D

DifferentKindOfLady

Proud Member
Mikky Dee;4276200 said:
This is me, exactly! If I were to ever get a tattoo, it would be Michael-related, but I am needle-phobic, so no tattoos for me.

I would get a tattoo but I would have to be totally knocked out, so I don´t feel any pain! :D

Alh21

Proud Member
That is beautiful! :)
Yeah maybe one day I get courage and get one. I would like to get one with the Bad logo and the dangerous cover (with his eyes) just like Paris.

That's a big tattoo lol and yes probably painful, I like the bad logo thou

Antwort

Proud Member
Merry Christmas everyone! *stretches out the arms for a huge hug all around the world*

Du8-Ctom-UYAAZiy-H.jpg

LOL @NC's video, those lyrics :rofl: Loveeee the images though :innocent:

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
Ending the night with this classic. hope everyone enjoy the rest of their night or day. merry christmas and happy holidays

Antwort

Proud Member
Inspired by a most similar image last year, when 2018 was rather uneventful for MJFam and didn't really deserve any anger, I believe this particular picture is far more appropriate now

happy-new-decade.jpg

Happy New Year, everyone! And also......Happy New Decade! Although, I believe that technically the start of the decade is considered 2021? In any case, here's a toast to new beginnings and old friendships.

May God's blessings, great and small, be upon us, everyone!

DifferentKindOfLady

Proud Member
Inspired by a most similar image last year, when 2018 was rather uneventful for MJFam and didn't really deserve any anger, I believe this particular picture is far more appropriate now

happy-new-decade.jpg

Happy New Year, everyone! And also......Happy New Decade! Although, I believe that technically the start of the decade is considered 2021? In any case, here's a toast to new beginnings and old friendships.

May God's blessings, great and small, be upon us, everyone!

Happy new year! That image is awesome!