I just watched this (probably missed the beginning).
- She asked if he saw / heard / knew that MJ was using propofol during 2005 trial?
- T-Mez said he never saw/heard any use of propofol or any other prescription medicine. He said MJ had sleep issues, eating problems, nervous and depressed but all of these are normal things to go through for anyone who was facing such a criminal charge.
- She asked if he was depressed after the 2005 trial and therefore needed the propofol?
- T-mez did not like her wording (needed propofol). He said even if this is the case (that he was depressed) the doctors should provided him with appropriate medicines and/or psychological help and not give a medicine (propofol) that they weren't supposed to give outside hospital setting.
- She asked during and after trial that MJ seemed fragile, slowly moving, in wheelchair etc but in TII he looked/ danced like he was young.
-T-Mez said the burden of sitting in a courtroom for 5 days a week for 5 months and listening all those lies against you do not go away instantly after the not guilty verdict. He said he wants to believe that by time he recovered from such negativity.
- Perphaps most importantly she asked about the family wants murder 2 but the DA wants to charge Murray with involuntary manslaughter and his opinion.
- T-Mez said he understood the family's emotions however he said he prefered that the DA goes with a charge that they can prove. He said he prefers IM and a conviction rather than see him charged with murder2 and found not guilty on all charges and walk away.
Finally he said that Michael used to call him during the 2005 trial and cry to him about how he was worried about the future of his children. He said that Michael was a sensitive, wonderful creative person who did not deserve to be in that courtroom.
You gotta love T-Mez, he is still defending MJ.
Anyway this is what I can remember. Probably it is not complete and not word to word.