Michael Jackson 911 Call Tape HAS BEEN RELEASED Onto TMZ.com, Live Streaming!

Re: Michael Jackson 911 Call To Be Released Onto TMZ Within The Hour, Live Streaming

Why do you quit? What can't you take?

You're not alone in the suffering. We as fans are all in this together and we will help each other out.

For those of you who don't want to listen to it..

here's the points

The main part says that MJ was in bed.. The operator told them to lay him on the floor and give him CPR..

The Doc was with him at the timeof the attack

Damn, the live stream isn't working anymore. Did anyone save it that can upload it?

The United State House hold a "Moment Of Silence" in memory of Michael Jackson. - CNN

Police are looking for Michael Jackson Doctor - CNN

If anyone gets more info, open new thread. I'm at work with a headache. I don't know why they'd be looking for a doctor. They should not have to.

There's another thread on the 911 call as well, let's try to keep everything centralized.

i am trying REALLY hard not to listen to this. I so do not want to. but i want to know what happened im torn.

I really don't want to hear that... I understand that he has passed away, we don't need to hear it.

I know that you were just posting incase some people would like to hear it, I wasn't being rude=)

Lv Francis x

Did Michael was killed ?

WHAT kind of lunatic would stay that calm and let Michael stay on the bed to perform a CPR ??? While he should be on the floor ?

And who the hell is that guy with a strange accent in the background ?

I'm upset, really upset, this is sh*it

Hey but, who is calling? Anybody knows? Why didn't his doctor call 911 immediately?

Hey but, who is calling? Anybody knows? Why didn't his doctor call 911 immediately?

Because this fuck*ing piece of sh*it kill Michael !!

I'm sure that he tried to repair a mistake (with the injections) but failed, and then, when he realized Michael was dead, he tried to act like nothing happen

SH*T !!!

And then he went away? Any normal doctor would just go with the patient to the hospital.

The Police are really looking for the doctor who was present when Michael had the heart attack. CNN newscasts find the doctor very strange.

Something is not right about the doctor.

And then he went away? Any normal doctor would just go with the patient to the hospital.
he was at the hospitial i guess he walked off later

I swear to my holy lord, if this man even TRIED to let our Michael Die, I'm going to....:angry: I'll kill his *** and his ******* son of * **** life!
Now Im angry, and I wont stop until we find out why the king of pop is gone!

I can't believe this. That's why it was too late for EMS to revive him. God only knows how long this so called doctor was with michael and what he did to him. The sad thing is the doctor didn't call and wasn't gonna call for help. A staff member had to.

Now you want to hide. well they will find you. Believe that. You have ALOT of explain to do.

imo hes the one who injected him and caused this u dont flatline like that without something big happeing after u have had big medicals

and also the ambulance turn back so slowly,like first time with the wheel!!! Did you saw this video? Where was a signal and speed??? Everything looks so strange!!! Unbelive!

Man i'm in total shock i cant stop crying. This is like 2pac all over again man my two heros gone. Dammmmmm

Still calm down people. If it was that cardial arrest (it's probably something else), it would have been very unprobable to survive. It's just usually impossible to reach help soon enough. It's like 4-5 minutes or something. I just wonder why they CPR'd on the bed because its meant to be on the floor. There's a difference.

Still calm down people. If it was that cardial arrest (it's probably something else), it would have been very unprobable to survive. It's just usually impossible to reach help soon enough. It's like 4-5 minutes or something. I just wonder why they CPR'd on the bed because its meant to be on the floor. There's a difference.

Yep my mom said 4-5 minutes. I think he died in his sleep.

Back