Michael Jackson 'Bad' Remix Debuts Courtesy of Pitbull, Afrojack and DJ Buddha

KingMikeJ

Proud Member
Is it rude of me to laugh at the people who slammed the Thriller 25 remixes when it came out?

MJ5

Proud Member
i like the full pitbull remix :)

leaked on a few platforms now ;)

WildStyle

Proud Member
I just wish they'd leave the remixes to promo's and b-sides. You don't see remixes being tacked on to Bob Dylan or Bruce Springsteen re-issues.

Shelleigh

Proud Member
Just got my email to download the song. Listened to it and my son came in and said is that Pitbull? I said yeah do you like it? He said its was ok but not as good as the original. And that is from a 12 year old MJ fan and he likes Pitbull.
I must admit I am not a fan of any remix as they just arent as good as the original, but thats just me.
I do agree it is ok I suppose and if it will attract new fans then so be it.

Arklove

Proud Member
I really do like remixes....if they're done right...I find that it's rare to really find a kick-ass remix that can do justice to the original...No one expects it to be BETTER than the original, but I do expect it to give it a different direction while still staying true to the masterpiece...you don't see it too often, and with today's music, I am not surprised we're getting less than stellar results....Ah well...

I will say this, though....I'll take a shitty remix any day over tampering of Michael's demos, or unreleased stuff, that's for sure ;)

Last edited:

Tinkerbell88

Proud Member
p6dlc.jpg

Garden

Proud Member
I'm starting to like it... First I didn't like Pitbull's voice and found it a mismatch... but after more listening I find the combination really interesting... the contrasts between the styles of Michael's wonderfull himself, Afro Jack's (good) remixing and Pitbull 's (mismatching) rapping voice are really really interesting to listen to and to experience, for me, it is fun to me, makes me smile :))

tidus72000

Proud Member
Actually the full was released... and after i listened to it, i still stand by my opinion....putting another singer(pitbull or whoever) into an already made remix is a great mistake.....and btw pitbull verse in the middle of the song is ways better that the one in the beginning :D

Memefan

Proud Member
I got a free download link of the remix yesterday (because we ordered the Bad 25 case?) and it's not half as bad as I had been reading.

It sounds funny ..but i liked it.

Pentum

Proud Member
THIS is what they should've done with BAD:

[youtube]Kdy8JbWaE1A[/youtube]

I mean, just listen how smooth and cool it sounds like @0:40 when Mike comes in.

Sadly, today's mainstream music we hear on the radio and TV HAS to have this boring "club beat". No style anymore. No originality. Just same synths, same weird sound effects that sounds like my toilet flushing or robots having sex to create a melody. I really miss the 90s and early 2000s mainstream music. It was so much better.

Hess

Proud Member
Hmm. - Different...

Don't know what I think really...

Poshest

Proud Member
I like when pitbull says a toast to the king MJ for life not the king of Pop like some people call him. You can tell pitbull wanted to impress in this song. Bashing Pitbull won't change the reality that he is popular now. Pple have to deal. Its a generational thing ,the older Generation always complain about the music of the new generation

Absolutely nothing will ever rival this remix...

THIS is what they should've done with BAD:

[youtube]Kdy8JbWaE1A[/youtube]

I mean, just listen how smooth and cool it sounds like @0:40 when Mike comes in.

Sadly, today's mainstream music we hear on the radio and TV HAS to have this boring "club beat". No style anymore. No originality. Just same synths, same weird sound effects that sounds like my toilet flushing or robots having sex to create a melody. I really miss the 90s and early 2000s mainstream music. It was so much better.

I agree big time on your comment guys! :thumbs_up:

I simply don't get that excitement on the "club beat", I mean, prioritizing rythm over melody is quite unconceiveable to me and I bet for many more as well!

bobmoo79

Proud Member
I got a free download link of the remix yesterday (because we ordered the Bad 25 case?) and it's not half as bad as I had been reading.

It sounds funny ..but i liked it.

I just listened to the full version too. Awesome.
IF this is released as an official single in the UK with promo it could be a hit

Florinrm

Proud Member
This mix was made for non-fans. I think the goal of this (terrible) mix is to attract more young fans and to discover his music made by him, in an original form.