Michael Jackson- crying for Jam during dangerous tour

Darvon1982

Proud Member
Hey guys, not to dredge up painful memories but my friends want to see the video of mj with tears running down his cheeks when he takes off his glasses before jam. It was right after the 93 allegations.....I dont know if yall know what im talking about.......

does anyone know??

I was actually trying to find a video of that a couple of nights ago (lord knows why). I don't know if it exists or not or what concert it was from. I know that the news came out when he was in Thailand. There are some clips from Jam from the concert on youtube, but it didn't seem like he was crying there. I really don't know how he made it through the rest of those concerts. :(

Well i remember watching one...I think...if my mind serves me right...
I'll try to look for it on YOUTUBE

EDIT: Ok...I've searched for about an hour and a half...93 JAM, in Mexico, Thailand, Tel Aviv, Chile, Moscow.... Nothing...I cant find it...I dont know where else to look...:( But I dont wanna see it again cuz it makes it that much harder now! :cry:

I hope somebody finds it!

L.O.V.E.
Romi

Last edited:
I was actually trying to find a video of that a couple of nights ago (lord knows why). I don't know if it exists or not or what concert it was from. I know that the news came out when he was in Thailand. There are some clips from Jam from the concert on youtube, but it didn't seem like he was crying there. I really don't know how he made it through the rest of those concerts. :(

These are the only videos from '93 Dangerous Tour Thailand I've found on YT!

[youtube]Gz2EgxSLau8[/youtube]

[youtube]7RIstjiV7Pk[/youtube]

L.O.V.E.
Romi

I think we should start a database for all these videos to keep track of them and organize them into an archive. With youtube you never know what is going to stay up. I hate to lose footage, any footage. Its very critical thats its backed up and saved.

I hate those alligations. If it was'nt for them who knows what would have happened with MJ's career. :cry: I hate the fact that those stupid allegations ruined his repitation. Curse those liars and leaches. :mat: And if i see that vid, it would make me so sad.

I hate those alligations. If it was'nt for them who knows what would have happened with MJ's career. :cry: I hate the fact that those stupid allegations ruined his repitation. Curse those liars and leaches. :mat: And if i see that vid, it would make me so sad.

Agree!! :cry:

OMG, I didn't know about the tears on stage... :cry: That is just so wrong. So wrong. Every time I think about the alligations I realize how bad this world is. It's rotten.

I didn't know about this. Poor MJ. How he must felt when he was working hard touring around the world and then the allegation suddenly pops out. He had no idea such horrible things are comming to him.

I saw a pic of him crying from that show..

Black mascara running down his face. :cry:

I know I've seen a picture of MJ performing Jam and I thought it was a strand of hair coming down over his eyes. It could have been tears though. I can't remember where he was when that was performed. I'll hunt for it too.

Oh I know what you're talking about but I've only seen a picture of that and it instantly brouht me to tears. :cry: I don't know if any footage of that exists but if it does, I don't know if that is something I can watch. Would be interesting to see though. Poor Michael. :cry:

I think we should start a database for all these videos to keep track of them and organize them into an archive. With youtube you never know what is going to stay up. I hate to lose footage, any footage. Its very critical thats its backed up and saved.

That's a good idea, starlight.

I agree that it was in a picture on youtube that I saw MJ in that Jam performance. I'm trying to think......uh...maybe a "Tribute" song? There are so many but I do believe it was a still picture in a youtube video.

As bad as the 93 allegations hurt Michael I think 2003 hurt him the most. I felt that people were giving him the benefit of the doubt the first time. In 2003 and his trial where were people supporting him? I think it was only his family, close friends and the fans. The general public turned their backs on him. The people who caused so much hurt to Michael, I hope what goes around comes around for those people. Sorry to sound mean but Michael should not have had that happen to him.

jus tryin to keep higher spritits here: what was he cryin for during jam? he wanted more jam on his toast? lol

Forget those allegations. Him and God above know the truth. Thats why the "victim" and his family are not gonnn see Michael in the hereafter...

here is the picture :(

050.jpg

:weeping: poor baby

what a sweet angel. just forget it ; michael gets the last laugh. Karmas a bi***.

Last edited:
At least he got to see and feel the people's support for him. It must have meant a lot to him.

Awwww :cry: I just want to give him a huge hug and tell him everything will be ok. Poor guy, he never deserved all the crap that got thrown at him :(

Back