604132123m.gif

dirtydiana.gif

ani003.gif

gifhistorythrust.gif

nvtelen3441.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Shamzfab90

Re: Michael jackson gifs

I was extremely bored this morning, so I made a bunch of random ones. I'm still making more at the moment. Here are a couple of 'em.

awwwwcute.gif

Shamonee

He looks amazing! I love the way he screws his eyes because of all the rain dripping from his face...

Picture5-1.gif

Shamonee

Argh, I can't stop watching this... NSYNC got totally PAWNED during the 30 seconds that Michael was on the stage... He looked amazing and made them look like amateurs :p
His beautiful white, baby milk skin and that white shirt... So hot lmao!

LMAO!!! That looks so funny and wrong :lmao:

GinnyJackson

45birthday.gif

My favorite one. hes so cute when hes acting all shy and embarrassed.

That first one though... shes crazy!

little Emanuel Lewis is such a cutie!

blanket05

OMG! Those are killing me and I feel so embarrassed when looking at them :wub:
Can I request some? Is there any animation request thread?

shiiki

Just a friendly input...

Wouldn't it be better to link the gifs instead of directly integrating them to the site? It's really slowing down the comp if there are so many gifs on one page. Think of the poor people with slow internet connection. :cheeky:

Thanks everyone for sharing anyways.

GinnyJackson

20iwbr6.jpg

this is my favourite gif ever!

haha ok :bugeyedum that's different then the other one this one is much hotter... yea he had to know how fu*king sexy he was i mean come on you dont look at the camera and do that and NOT know the effect you have one women!

GinnyJackson

all i have to say is if humping his leg is all i ever got to do i would want the gif to be bigger then this
ani30_003.gif

i mean WOW!!! to be... that girl... in that way... wit Michael.... WOW

yea... even in his current physical state he turns me on.

amygrace

Gah I am so in love with that man. All these gifs RAWK. I officially have a huge stockpile in a folder on my computer.

Emerald

This thread is heaven-sent! Thank you so much guys. Michael Forever :wub:

TheOriginalPYT

:woohoo: I'm in Gif Heaven right now! Some of ya'lls need to edit your posts, though, so I can sssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee aaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll of them!!!!!!!

london

i can never check this thread out because all the gifs crash my browser. this is my one and only hello. :( see ya'll elsewhere.

23sm1i.jpg

TheOriginalPYT

With all the gorgeous gifs we have posted here, I still don't think I'm quite ready to get rid of my "Smooth Criminal" gif/siggy. I don't think I could EVER get sick of watching it. :wub:

Redridinghood

With all the gorgeous gifs we have posted here, I still don't think I'm quite ready to get rid of my "Smooth Criminal" gif/siggy. I don't think I could EVER get sick of watching it. :wub:

oh please keep it, it makes me smile everytime you post! It's awesome :clapping:

vivianmiho

906274805_m1.gif

^___^ This is when he came to China~~~~he tried to put on a peasant's hat

lip read:"thats okay,???????"
who knows?~~~

babyface34

can someone make a .gif from this scene in "Thriller" for me?
right after ola asks mj "what are we gonna do now?" he gives her that dubious look. i just want his expression captured. thanks!

a still:
DVD_VIDEO-7.jpg

TheOriginalPYT

Man, my computer takes FOREVER to open up this thread now. Is it my internet speed or what? I'll be changing that soon anyway.

MJ:rocksmyworld

Phwoooar! Is it me or is it HOT in here?? haha.

I LOVE this thread. His smile, THOSE Moooves. Very nice indeed! Thanks for posting everyone, you just put the biggest smile on my face.

WhiteCurl

ooh:wub: as much as I LOVE gold pants and well :evil: other wicked gifs, this one is my favourite. Not to mention I had to download half of the net just to find this special in particular.:clapping:

TheOriginalPYT

I do love them too, but since I've landed on my face once Im trying to keep myself off of them:hysterical:

:shock: YEE-OOUCH!! Did you land on the trampoline or actually on the ground, LOL?! I'll definitely have my own GINORMOUS trampoline one day, but I'll also be installing a safety net around it, too... because I can be just as dumb while I'm jumping away on one. :lmao:

snowhite

aww...I just realized where this is from...believe it or not I haven't watched the rehearsal footage yet, I can't bring myself to do it, but I've seen a picture of this and it said "his last smile onstage" :cry: if it hurts just seeing a few seconds I'd be a wreck after watching the entire footage

WhiteCurl

:shock: YEE-OOUCH!! Did you land on the trampoline or actually on the ground, LOL?! I'll definitely have my own GINORMOUS trampoline one day, but I'll also be installing a safety net around it, too... because I can be just as dumb while I'm jumping away on one. :lmao:
no, I didn't land ON the trampoline, no way, so be careful there;D
smilie_happy_045.gif

that must've hurt :p

i don't actually remember, because I was too astonished about the whole landing thing, and after that (damn the imagination:hysterical:) just couldn't stop laughing, it was just too silly. ppl around me were just staring, trying not to laugh, but guess was too damn hilarious.

now this is, to my opinion the dir..uhm:wild:the most wicked gif. i've seen (besides of the two "bouncing" ones:tease:)
mjjthaty3zt.gif

smilie_girl_079.gif

noemike

these gifs were all beautifull!
thanks for posting them,it takes the pain away!
i try not to think of him being gone, i know i never can accept it

iblush

sorry but does anyone know where i can learn how to make gifs using photoshop?

andythemisfit

i can never check this thread out because all the gifs crash my browser. this is my one and only hello. :( see ya'll elsewhere.

23sm1i.jpg

OMG! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!! :dribble:
I feel like pinching his ass! :blush:

Last edited:
Top Bottom