Michael Jackson What if Show

wonderouzmj

Proud Member
I posted a thread here & also saw some ideas i thought were great about what if mj did this song or this setlist so I came up with something I was feeling & outcame this & I can say I was inspired by alot of you here to create this mix,master it, rehearse it to the tee, perform it,edit it. I know most of you dont like impersonators yet I think of myself as a tribute artist. Mj is not here with us anymore but I want to help continue his legacy for future generations. I worked really hard in this show & I hope you all enjoy it! Its very detailed & the reason why I chose to share it here in the forum is because I want it to be news & discussion. Its an entire 15min show. Alot of impersonators go for the look. I go by the soul. Im more into the instruments & how my body moves with them. & I think thats a problem for most. Please dont move this thread!??? I worked really hard for you all to see this as well!
Wonderouz 2020 Michael Jackson Show
https://youtu.be/CFxsySZg228

Amazing work. I love the tribute with the James Brown tracks, especially on your opening song "wanna be startin something" it took me a minute to suddenly realize the vocals were fused over the sex machine track. The way you make me feel was awesome as well. It's the closest thing we've come to see how Michael would sound and dance over a pure funk track (would have loved him doing true JB funk at one point).
Beat it was another highlight especially when you morphed into Michael on stage himself, very very well done, impeccably recreated choreography.
Loved all the split screens, close ups and visual effects in your video as well as the song choices and the use of Michael's live voice. I was rocking along in my euhm rocking chair :p

Amazing work. I love the tribute with the James Brown tracks, especially on your opening song "wanna be startin something" it took me a minute to suddenly realize the vocals were fused over the sex machine track. The way you make me feel was awesome as well. It's the closest thing we've come to see how Michael would sound and dance over a pure funk track (would have loved him doing true JB funk at one point).
Beat it was another highlight especially when you morphed into Michael on stage himself, very very well done, impeccably recreated choreography.
Loved all the split screens, close ups and visual effects in your video as well as the song choices and the use of Michael's live voice. I was rocking along in my euhm rocking chair :p
Wow. I think this might be my 1st review ever. Thank u. Greatly appreciated!

I hope people here like it. I just want to continue the legacy & entertain!
Well apparently not. 500 thread views but only 90 YouTube views. (Sigh)

Last edited:
Back