Michael Jackson x Daft Punk

SeriousEffect.

Proud Member
I was optimistic because I absolutely love the sonics of Random Access Memories, but unfortunately the mixing is terrible with MJ's vocals being way too overpowering over the music.

MJ and Daft Punk would have made magic together, I am sure he was a huge fan of their experimental sound.

Piek

Proud Member
I was optimistic because I absolutely love the sonics of Random Access Memories, but unfortunately the mixing is terrible with MJ's vocals being way too overpowering over the music.

MJ and Daft Punk would have made magic together, I am sure he was a huge fan of their experimental sound.

That would have been awesome! I always wished Michael would have worked with European artists... Daft Punk, Röyksopp, Air... that would have been an amazing combination.

This Thriller Access Memories is a nice thought... though far from perfect, indeed. I like I Feel Human Nature the most.

Last edited:

OnTheLine5889

Proud Member
I like it so far. I like Daft Punk and this is a pretty cool mashup of their beats and MJs voice...

Kenn K

Proud Member
The concept is brilliant, but I can't say I'm in love with this particular attempt, unfortunately.

ozemouze

Proud Member
Thanks for sharing! I sort of agree with the criticism that the result isn't perfect, but its still very much enjoyable. Amazing concept indeed.