Michael Jackson's Posthumous Tribute to Whitney - The estate

bluesky

Proud Member
Michael Jackson's Posthumous Tribute to Whitney

whitney_billboard_color_640.jpg

By DAVID WEINER
February 16, 2012

Whitney Houston had a very close connection to Michael Jackson, and ironically the pair had even more in common with their sudden, tragic deaths at almost the same exact age.Now, ET has obtained a copy of a tribute to Whitney by the Jackson Estate that is running in trade magazines, the Los Angeles Times and Whitney's hometown paper, the Newark Star Ledger, on Saturday, the day of her funeral.

Above the image of a single, perfect rose, the ad reads simply "Whitney," then below it, "In loving memory of her majestic voice, her radiant beauty and the magic she created on stage.

Stick with ETonline this Saturday for complete coverage of Whitney's funeral.

http://www.etonline.com/news/119099_Michael_Jackson_s_Posthumous_Tribute_to_Whitney/

Very beautiful and appropriate _ Nice move and tribute from Michael's Estate :wub:

Yes I agree...very beautiful and most appropriate..Good job from the Estate.

Oh that's lovely, well done the estate, Michael would be proud.

That's a great gesture by the estate, they obviously didn't have to do anything at all for this.

They're both together now :angel:

How thoughtful of the estate to do this tribute to Whitney:wub:

I am loving this estate more and more. They really understand the type of person Michael was and I guess that is why Michael chose them!!!!! Something we should inform the fans who picketed Branca the other day. Has there ever been an estate that thanked/gave condolences on behalf of the deceased artist before? I am curious.

I appreciate Michael's Estate for paying tribute to Whitney, another great who left too soon. Simple and classy.

I love it. I think if Michael was here he would want to say or do something for her.

Got to spend a moment here to say to the estate that the tribute to Whitney was a really great idea. Like others have already said, this tribute is probably something that he would have loved. I didn't see this coming, but its a great surprise,fully support Michael's estate on this. A very nice touch.

Sweet and elegant.A very nice gesture from the Estate.

There was also a post in the official facebook shortly after it happened :
THE WORLD MOURNS THE DEATH OF WHITNEY HOUSTON
We are saddened to learn of the unexpected and untimely passing of Whitney Houston yesterday just hours before the music community was to come together and honor her at Clive Davis' annual pre-Grammy party. Instead those in attendance joined together to celebrate her life and the gifts she left behind. Her legacy is the amazing body of work she left behind. Our thoughts and prayers go out to her family and the friends who must now cope with the loss of somebody they love.

I was headed to post this because when I saw it online, I thought, what a very caring,
sensitive and thoughtful gesture on the part of the MJ estate. It's simple and elegant. Very nice.

You guys don't miss a beat do ya?!

whitney-houston-memorial-ad-newspapers.jpg

What a wonderful, thoughtful gesture. So simple, yet it took my breath away for a second.

ONCE AGAIN, nice job shout-out to The Estate of Michael Jackson for a job well done!

I will repeat what most have already said: CLASSY!

Back