Michael out and about shopping again lol

IDK how I'll handle being in L.A. in 15 days knowing Michael will probably be in the same city.. I'm going to want to find him..

I'm not going to have online access when I'm there though. :( So I'll have no idea if he's doing something, or plans to go shopping somewhere, a spotting. I'll be there from the 20th-26th.. IDK if anyone wants to, but if anyone is willing to keep in touch with me while I'm in Cali, letting me know what's going on NEWS wise. I would really appreciate it.. WHO KNOWS, maybe he'll show up somewhere and you could inform me.

If you would like to, just P.M me.. Or let me know here and I'll PM you..

IDK how I'll handle being in L.A. in 15 days knowing Michael will probably be in the same city.. I'm going to want to find him..

Ok so check this out...I was in Hollywood on November 15. I had gone to LA to see my other love Silverchair (best damn band around!) perform in Cali. The shows had originally been scheduled in July but Daniel Johns (the lead singer) had come down with laryngitis and had to postpone all the Cali dates until November.

I had one day off between the two shows, on Thursday the 15th so we thought we wouldn't do much, for the first time EVER I had no plans to go to Hayvenhurst, or Neverland, just simply hang out and shop in Hollywood. Needless to say I didn't have my map with me and we ended up lost on Melrose. I'm not very familiar with the street so we just walked around for a few hours checking all the stores out.

I get home thrilled for having seen my boys UNTIL I read that Michael was on Melrose THE SAME TIME I WAS just a FEW BLOCKS AWAY!!!!!!!!:boohoo:

Okay this is some freaked up warp of fate. I have been following the man for HOW LONG? only to get lost and happen to land just a mere few blocks away from where the man is shopping and I'm completely oblivious! Yes, that's right folks! Another opportunity missed for the MILLIONTH and one time. True, even if we would have known where he was it would have been extremely difficult but the truth is you just never know. :perrin

I am still depressed...

Last edited:
Looking good ma' man!!!
Oh and LOL@ the article part where they mention he should've done a 'singing in the rain' singing sequence LOL

like the prius

We have just bought a new Pirus, its a nice car. Motorway driving we usually get about 50mpg out of it and urban driving we get about 35-40mpg, so it really does make a differance (although the manufacturers say you should get more). Its not a huge car like a SUV but its plenty big enough just for Michael and his bodyguard. Purhaps this is just his little runner-round.

I cant believe people think hes going bankrupt, if he was going bankrupt he wouldnt be out shopping now would he?

well i dont think spending a few 100 $ realy makes much difference in the scheme of things with what mj owes to keep the ranch etc.he wont go bankrupt cause of his asserts ie the cats.but yeah he has serious problems with liquidity and getting it to pay lawsuits and the ranch loan

well i dont think spending a few 100 $ realy makes much difference in the scheme of things with what mj owes to keep the ranch etc.he wont go bankrupt cause of his asserts ie the cats.but yeah he has serious problems with liquidity and getting it to pay lawsuits and the ranch loan

do you work for Fox??:lol:

that's usually how they report things about MJ..

that's usually how they report things about MJ..
:lol:That's what comes from people absorbing too much negative news. I watched 'Leave me alone' on Youbetube today and thought that that video was so ahead of it's time and so prophetic. :lol:

like you even have to ask rasta lol just going from whats being happening lately with the ranch and all the leins (4 at the mo) that there is against the ranch adding upto around $30mill. and all the recent filings by those wanting their money. in the scheme of things spending a few 100 doesnt matter. i just hope they hurry up with the sony/bmg talks so mj can get his hands on some hard cash cause the creditors, ainscough and what not seem to be sniffing around the ranch more and more cause they want their money.hopefully it will get sorted cause i cant see a judge letting it go on for ages with all the creditors there is

like you even have to ask rasta lol just going from whats being happening lately with the ranch and all the leins (4 at the mo) that there is against the ranch adding upto around $30mill. and all the recent filings by those wanting their money. in the scheme of things spending a few 100 doesnt matter. i just hope they hurry up with the sony/bmg talks so mj can get his hands on some hard cash cause the creditors, ainscough and what not seem to be sniffing around the ranch more and more cause they want their money.hopefully it will get sorted cause i cant see a judge letting it go on for ages with all the creditors there is
I cannot understand why fans take MJ's personal financial goings on so personally, esp when we have no knowledge of what MJ is up to, cause he is not telling us. If he wanted us to know he would tell us. In the mean time all we have is tabloid gossip and people who are trying to hurt MJ.B)

Back