Michael Stories

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
What the hell is wrong with these girls who say they got done and dirty with MJ??? I mean come on their stories read like fanfiction and why would they feel the need to share such stories with the world? I just read the "Yvette" Story and it pissed me off so much! Seriously Why tell that? We the rest of the world dont need to know how he gets down under the covers. I know Michael's a man i know hes gotten busy before but i just dont need to know it in intense detail!

It pisses me off that he picked this girls and had sex with them and then they decide to tell the world what happened. It Pisses me off! If i was lucky enough to be skinny and had been one of Michael's Girls you can be damn sure i wouldnt spread it around. I would def keep the story for myself or write it for me to remember and have for ever. keep it for me or in other words "Keep it in the Closet"

lol i hope to god so! if this aint this girl needs to be slapped and hard.

Its supposedly this girls story of a night she spent with michael.

Yeah, if they did have sex with him, they shoulda kept it to themselves. Even if it was not a long-term, committed relationship, if they really felt it was something real and special, they wouldn't share their stories like that.

Backstabbers or liars. They're in the wrong either way. Jackson was the ultimate gentleman. But these are many of the people he had to deal with all his life, whether he met them or not.

Also, why bring more attention to that? They so want it. If there were one-night-stands, this shows how much these women who kiss and tell were worth in the 1st place. Also, Jackson himself would comfort groupies or whatever they were when with his brothers on the road, when they used them as one-night-stands, he'd be concerned for them losing their innocence, for people losing innocence in general, so he was just a real, rare person. Which girls/women of the said type don't even dream of.

i cant picture Michael ever have been one of those guys who slept with girls and left them the nexy day. He wasnt a one night stand kind of guy. he was way to much of gentlemen to have ever done such things. He was also very shy when it came to sex. he may ben expressed his sexuality through his music but when asked about it he got all shy and would blush and be all embaressed. it was so cute! whoever these girls are or were they really need to slapped. its possible they all just fanfictions but if not then for petes sake keep it to yourself. so i totally agree with you guys on this.

i cant picture Michael ever have been one of those guys who slept with girls and left them the nexy day. He wasnt a one night stand kind of guy. he was way to much of gentlemen to have ever done such things. He was also very shy when it came to sex. he may ben expressed his sexuality through his music but when asked about it he got all shy and would blush and be all embaressed. it was so cute! whoever these girls are or were they really need to slapped. its possible they all just fanfictions but if not then for petes sake keep it to yourself. so i totally agree with you guys on this.
beautiful siggy...:)

Making mistakes is human nature, he had many women throwing themselves at him, but to say he often did it, meaning had one-night stands often, which some so-called insiders say, is more a reflection of their own fantasies or perception of him. Like, if he says "I love fish/women" and if they see him inviting girls over to his hotel rooms, then that means he's getting it on with them, not anything else. That's what a man does, right? He had everything from children fans, to men fans in his rooms, so, now they're gonna twist that around too like the media always love to do. Some will/may hurry to say that for not believing/entirely believing their stories is nothing more than one's perception as well, but will have that before taking badmouthers/gossipers/liars/attention-seekers' word as the gospel.

Back