Michael To Be On The Cover Of Ebony! AH VIDEO INSIDE!

this is so kool, mj keeps building momentum..

Me neither! I'm sooo excited. This means more hot pics to drool over, yes! :wild:

And maybe an interview too, can't wait!

woooooooooooooow thats gonna be AWESOME

I'm so excited for him!!! America's Next top male model!!! Gon' Mike! :D :D :D :wub:

they allude to an interview as well hmmmmm

MJ starts of small, tests the waters with the Italian Vogue...now he's going BIG. Ebony and Jet....awwwwwwwwesome! I can buy this one now! lol

I think i can kinda see him behind the camera if u look closely at .18....like half of his head :lol:

Or maybe i'm tooo excited lol

I think i can kinda see him behind the camera if u look closely at .18....like half of his head :lol:

Or maybe i'm tooo excited lol[/b]

Lol that could be Mike! It looks like he's sitting on the ground.

And did anyone else hear TWYMMF playing at .12? Omg, I'm tooooooooo excited ! The King is Back! :wild: :wild: :wild:.

if the mag gets released on the 8th then it means we'll have the pics in a few days from now ?

also, is there a site where we can pre-order it from ?

if the mag gets released on the 8th then it means we'll have the pics in a few days from now ?

also, is there a site where we can pre-order it from ?[/b]

When will it be released? November 8th!??

Can someplease upload the video somehow? I have freaking dial up & it won't let me view it!! Please help??

They don't say MJ cuz it adds SUSPENSE! LOL And it KILLS us fans :lol:

OOOOOMMGGG winds are brewing! I can tell MJ's ready to put something out.

Someone at MJNO said that Accesshollywood is supposed to either be interviewing Michael or doing a segment about him tomorrow. I actually heard Accesshollywood mention Michael's name a few days ago but I didn't catch what the story was. Has anyone else heard anything about this?

how Thrilling!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooooohoooooooooooo !!! :jump: :jumpcrazy

go Michael! go Michael! go Michael! :punk:

:jumpcrazy :jumpcrazy wooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo!!!!!
Michael you know just what to do!! From abroad to all the way back home!!! :jumpcrazy :jumpcrazy :punk: uh huh. uh huh. woooooooooooooo hoooooooooo !!!!!!!!! :punk: cuz this the thrillerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!! :jump:

Someone at MJNO said that Accesshollywood is supposed to either be interviewing Michael or doing a segment about him tomorrow. I actually heard Accesshollywood mention Michael's name a few days ago but I didn't catch what the story was. Has anyone else heard anything about this?[/b]

OMG!!!! WHEN???

Aw gee. I might actually have to plug my tv back in for THAT.

and another photoshoot..... wow!

Can someplease upload the video somehow? I have freaking dial up & it won't let me view it!! Please help??[/b]

I'm not good at uploading video's, I always mess it up somehow but I will try to upload it on media fire or Z-Share for u.

Back