Michael warming up his voice?

TarinJade

Proud Member
Several years ago, I saw a video posted on here that was from YouTube. It was footage of Michael from MSG 2001, and in between songs, he was warming up his voice or something to that effect. I cannot find the thread that it was posted in, and I can't find the video on YouTube either. Does anyone know what I'm talking about, and if so, is there still a video of it somewhere?

Is this the one??? :/

No. But thank you for that one, I'm going to save it. He didn't look pissed off in that.

In the one I'm referring to, it's amateur footage, just like the clip posted above, and it seems to be from the same angle. Michael is looking upward, at, I guess, the musical director. He's trying to hear what the person is saying to him. Then he starts doing some vocal scales or arpeggios or something, I can't exactly remember.

Last edited:
It's where he is making high pitched sounds, right? I tried finding it but failed.

I can't find Beat It amateur recording from the first night. I saw it on Youtube few months ago but I can't find it anymore. Does anybody know where I can find it?

Back