Michael's best performances

Galactus123

Proud Member
This is live from 4.10 right??? x

Yes. Audio seems to be a little out of sync in that video but he singed live. He's voice is so amazing. I wonder why he didn't sing the whole song.

Here is better video. Audio is in sync

Last edited:

Ingelief

Proud Member
it bothers me unfortanly when he is not singing live. some songs where he dances alot, ok i can accept that but sometimes i hate it when he is not singing live. like the man in the mirror, there was no dancing there, when your vocaly that! strong why not sing live? in the bad tour most of it was live right? in dangerous tour some? and in history almost nothing?
And in a tour its maybe understandable, but performing just 2 songs in a award show, that is not that exhausting as a tour is, so for me im bothered he did not sing live there. and i hope someday there will be an answer to why maybe the people than around him know it?

Rudolf

Proud Member
Those performances are lip-synced so they aren't very difficult to sing. :) They are great performances nevertheless.

Beat It from Bucharest 1992 is awesome. It is the best Beat It performance than I have seen.

You're saying he lip-synced Beat It in Dangerous tour? No, Dangerous Beat It is completely live.

Ingelief

Proud Member
i wonder if im the only one who is bothered by it? dont get me wrong michael is the most amazing thing ever when he performance even his presence but i loved to hear earth song live or some other songs from history he lipsynced. like earth song 1996 world music award why only the last bit live? he was amazing so he could easily have done that live...
im glad i have this is it, and royal brunei but i wished to hear a full performance of earth song with all the power. i hope some day they will release more rehearsal maybe its on there..

Dalai09

Proud Member
This Dangerous 2002 had probably a mistake of the sound manager lol.

Dalai09

Proud Member
Can I add some performances? :D

Beat It Dallas 1984

-
Billie Jean Osaka 1987

-
Shake Your Body Osaka 1987

-
Human Nature Brisbane 1987

-
Billie Jean Helsinki 1997

-
Beat It Helsinki 1997

-
Stranger In Moscow Helsinki 1997

Gonetoosoon

Proud Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFIJCt5HtBA
Yokohama 1987 - Shake Your Body Down to the Ground

Most amazing, energetic and fun performance. I love especially at 9.36 :D Michael is SO cute.

I love the Bad concerts especially because they show a much lighter, fun side of Michael in my opinion. Just everything he sings you can sense/see him smiling and truly enjoying himself. He plays around alot, has fun and really gets the crowd involved :)

Galactus123

Proud Member
Rock With You in Bad Tour. This performance is great

Michael is the best

TehHolySpir1t

Proud Member
Michael's dancing in the HIStory concert in Bucharest is stunning. Especially WBSS and DSTYGE.

kinder10

Proud Member
Dangerous Tour

Jam live in Bucharest (´92) Wembley (´92)
Billie jean Bucharest (´92)

Vocal: Human Nature (This is it)... Is amazing.

afgtnk

Proud Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFIJCt5HtBA
Yokohama 1987 - Shake Your Body Down to the Ground

Most amazing, energetic and fun performance. I love especially at 9.36 :D Michael is SO cute.

I love the Bad concerts especially because they show a much lighter, fun side of Michael in my opinion. Just everything he sings you can sense/see him smiling and truly enjoying himself. He plays around alot, has fun and really gets the crowd involved :)

I have never seen him dance better than he did in that performance. The pinnacle, imo.