Michael's final resting place!

Victoria

Proud Member
I was reading the following articles:

Michael Jackson's body moved from crypt.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009/jul/15/michael-jackson-body-moved

Where Should Michael Jackson Be Buried?
http://ethicist.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/07/07/michael-jacksons-body/

It is being said in the press that Michael’s body it’s at to the basement of the Forest Lawn Memorial Park cemetery, being kept on refrigerator waiting for the autopsy conclusions and a final resting place.

The purpose of this threat it’s to ask the fans what should be, in their opinion, the final resting place for Michael’s body. Please share your thoughts on this subject!

My personal thoughts are that his body should NOT BE CREMATED OR BURIED, but FROZEN AND KEPT FOREVER!
Dealing with his death was devastationg enough, then knowing he was murder by possible manslaughter and negligence was beyond heartbreaking and now imagine having to deal with his body’s cremation. It would be crazy in all aspects. It’s terrible having to deal with all of that since he was and forever will be so important to us in many wonderful ways...

I know he’s gone and that the decision for his final resting place it’s probably up for his family to decide, but I SINCERELY HOPE THAT THE FAMILY DOES NOT CREMATE HIM!
I would certainly not recommend burial either. What a contradicting thing for a person like Michael, who dedicated all of his life trying to improve himself to others…I’m sorry to say it, but Michael was into technology and he used to have an oxygen chamber at his house he used to feel renewed. MICHAEL WOULD NOT WANT HIS BODY TO BE BURIED. HE WOULD ENJOY BEING FROZEN AND BEING KEPT FOREVER. I would do that for the person I love and I certainly would do that to Michael if I could. He represents a symbol of inspiration and love to his fans. Having his body phisically preserved, he would live forever not only in eternity, where he is with God, but also to our memories here!:angel:

I’m sorry if many of you don’t agree with me, but that it’s a strong feeling I feel in my heart that I wanted to share with all of you! :(

It’s just too hard to see him go…it hurts beyond words can express…:(

Last edited:
does anyone knw if mj wanted to be cloned?
i dnt believe in cloning but thats the only way we can hv him back, and i want him back!

MICHAEL WOULD NOT WANT HIS BODY TO BE BURIED. HE WOULD ENJOY BEING FROZEN AND BEING KEPT FOREVER. …:(

FROZEN????? OMG ... U really think Michael would wanna be a popsical? Where do you think his spirit is now? In limbo being between worlds... He isn't living, he hasn't been laid to rest...

Bury him as soon as possible. Its also going against his religion remaining all this time above ground.

Where do you think his spirit is now? In limbo being between worlds... He isn't living, he hasn't been laid to rest.
now where considering it was a JW service.

does anyone knw if mj wanted to be cloned?
i dnt believe in cloning but thats the only way we can hv him back, and i want him back!

Uri knew someone and MJ really wanted to be cloned. It wouldn't surprise me !

Ok the next time I see someone mention "Uri "Oh I was such a good friend to Michael even though I haven't spoken to him since 2002-03" Geller" as being someone "in the know" I am going to throw something out the window...

LOL ooo erm.. sorry !

(altho it was on the err... docu - the Bashit one)...

(takes cover for mentioning Uri AND Bashit)...

He had in the past an oxygen chamber he used to laid there and it was maybe for medical purposes rather than comestics. People who worked with him said that on TV!

Cost him £6k. One of his plastic docs got him it (well, he got put in touch with the tank people thru his plakkie doc).

He had in the past an oxygen chamber he used to laid there and it was maybe for medical purposes rather than comestics. People who worked with him said that on TV!

michael did not have a chamber,in that picture he was lying in some equipment for the michael jackson burn center. "just becuz u read it in a magazine or see i on a tv screen dont make it actual"

LOL ooo erm.. sorry !

(altho it was on the err... docu - the Bashit one)...

(takes cover for mentioning Uri AND Bashit)...

LMAO...Ok that's it...

**grabs phone book and potted plant from desk and flings it out the open window**

The potted plant was for Bashit...LOL...

Coming to this board lately I usually end up leaving with a massive headache...I had to vent...LOL

michael did not have a chamber,in that picture he was lying in some equipment for the michael jackson burn center. "just becuz u read it in a magazine or see i on a tv screen dont make it actual"

EXACTLY! He was only photographed in one AT a hospital. And it was in the burn unit he HELPED fund (The Michael Jackson Burn Unit) with the settlement money from the "burn incident". DUDE NEVER owned one. Jesus.

And damn right, "Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on a tv screen..."

The media can suck it...

Yeah you read right.

exactly! He was only photographed in one at a hospital. And it was in the burn unit he helped fund (the michael jackson burn unit) with the settlement money from the "burn incident". Dude never owned one. Jesus.

And damn right, "just because you read it in a magazine or see it on a tv screen..."

the media can suck it...

Yeah you read right.

lol! Pmsl! Rofl!

ppl arent still believing the hyperbaric chamber story lol newbies alert

He had in the past an oxygen chamber he used to laid there and it was maybe for medical purposes rather than cosmestics. People who worked with him said that on TV!

he said the device was for burn victims, michael said it himself. and he just crawled in there and someone happened to take the photo.

pls confirm if michael jackson bought the elephant man's bones. tq.
also pls confirm that they say she's blind and she's bisexual. tq.

LMAO...

Yep, dude not only bought the bones he had them used to make a statue of the Cheshire Cat from 'Alice in Wonderland' which was displayed in his home until the dog he bought for his kids saw it and got ahold of it , totally destroying it, and because the bones were so old they turned to dust. No word yet on whether or not the dog "attacked" the statue because it looked like a cat or because it was made of bones...

Last I heard the dust from the bones was used to help make kitty litter for one of the children's cats. Such a waist...tsk tsk.

LMAO...

And on the other one...I am not able to comment on that matter at this time **looks around uneasy**

Last edited:
Oxygen tank??? lol, I remember reading and watching about that, it was something he decided to slip in for a second to see what it was like and some photographer took a picture and sold it to the tabloids who then made headliners stating that Michael slept in it to extend his lifespan. Total bunkus. :lol:

Anyways, cloning? I doubt it'd be the same person if he was cloned, he would only look like Michael but he wouldn't be Michael. Plus cloning only replicates the cells at their current age and with the same genetic ailments, so you'd have a baby who's suffering from 50-year old issues, lupus and vitiligo, always crying from the joint pain and inflammation, and would likely die in its very early years from a cardiac arrest and "old age."

Preservation would be just as wrong as cremation, since it's leaving his body around to gawk at and cremation would just hurt too many fans. I'd suggest a burial with a statue so that fans who wish to visit and mourn still have something to look at rather than weeping over an urn. I've no idea of where the body should be buried though, some people think Neverland since it was his creation - it was also a place of great pain after 3 trusted friends and their parents accused him of doing bad things to them at Neverland. He deserves a good place to be buried at, one with the greatest humanitarians and world-influencers who sought to change this world to make it a better place. I've no idea where such an exclusive place would be in America though.

Michael said he never owned any elephant bones, and as for the "blonde and bisexual" I have no idea who it was in reference to, but if it was in a song verse telling people to ignore the tabloids then it's most likely untrue whoever it's addressing.

Last edited:
Back