Michael's heavenly voice

MykelTheSuperfan

Proud Member
This thread is for the performances which his voice was most angelic and cutešŸ„°. All eras accepted

filmandmusic

Proud Member
My song choice for most Angelic vocals as always is ā€œsomeone in the darkā€. It is magic, pure magic. His vocals in the song are very expressive but honestly it is a sum of its parts. The musical arrangement is equally heavenly, the melody is bliss, the lyrics are profound and meaningful. It is my favorite ballad.

MacMandy90

Proud Member
For me it would be these:

1. Be Not Always

2. Smile

3. Gone Too Soon

4. Little Susie

5. Someone Put Your Hand Out

6. Liberian Girl

7. Cry

I could go on and on, but these definitely hit me with the angelicness of his voice

filmandmusic

Proud Member
What about the cuteness of his voice. He sounds awfully cute on ā€œgirlfriendā€ but it is probably the fans most disliked MJ track, naturally I love it dearly.

Hiker

What about the cuteness of his voice. He sounds awfully cute on ā€œgirlfriendā€ but it is probably the fans most disliked MJ track, naturally I love it dearly.
oh yes, absolute cuteness. His voice is very cute in "girlfriend" even if I am in the camp that does not care much about that song. I think the lyrics are just odd. I would also quote Girl is Mine for cuteness - "I think I told you, I'm a lover not a fighter".

staywild23

Proud Member

And again, unsurprisingly, I absolutely love "Girlfriend" lol. Cuteness overload. Definitely the most adorable song ever about helping someone cheat on their boyfriend, at least lol.

I've already gushed about The Girl is Mine elsewhere on the forum today. But yes, the spoken part is just adorable lol. But aside from that, I actually prefer the demo of that song. I looooove his voice in it.

I feel like She's Out of My Life would also qualify for angelic voice. One of my favorites, for sure. Especially live.

zinniabooklover

Proud Member
Speechless- Michaelā€™s vocals on this song are literal definition of angelic. What I like is the fact the song starts and end with an acapella, which further showcases Michaelā€™s voice.
oh god, another one I forgot. I need this song in my list.

1 - Little Susie
2 - Speechless
3 - SIM
4 - Cry
5 - Smile
6 - Be Not Always

zinniabooklover

Proud Member
Before we know it, the list will include half of the songs :) His voice is just angelic šŸ˜‡
I have a sneaky plan. I'm just not going to look at this thread anymore. That's the safest thing.

I did, briefly, want to just throw all the albums in. But that seemed a bit OTT. I definitely wanted to nominate Is It Scary.

<oh god, what about Ben? šŸ˜¶ā€šŸŒ«ļø>

staywild23

Proud Member
Hands down my fave MJ performance, if only he did an entire show like this, it would have been legendary. This is why he is my favorite vocalist.

God, his emotional vulnerability as a performer and vocalist is just unmatched. He is so real and pure in his performances, it's just shocking sometimes. I've seen this a few times before, but watching it again now, I'm reminded for the millionth time how brilliant he was.