Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Hiker

MJJC Staff
Staff member
Donations
$20.00
Don't know where else to put this! That hand! Those eyes 🀀

img-1-1663675491323.webp

DangerousGal91

You know I'm bad 😎
Totally jacked this one from the Curls thread, but can we appreciate this particular outfit for a minute??
415f28298b9e423ca02f36cbc80c27c1.jpg

Aaaaugghhhhhhh πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅
I don't know if it's the red, the belts, the leather pants, the single arm accessory, the hair, or just a combination of all of them (probably that one LOL let's be real 🀣 ), but it really hits different... Ohhhh maaannnnnnnnn πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦

staywild23

Premium Member
Totally jacked this one from the Curls thread, but can we appreciate this particular outfit for a minute??
Ummm for a lot longer than a minute. For an entire godforsaken life!

YES. All of this!

I don't know if it's the red, the belts, the leather pants, the single arm accessory, the hair, or just a combination of all of them (probably that one LOL let's be real 🀣 ), but it really hits different... Ohhhh maaannnnnnnnn πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅ πŸ₯΅ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦ πŸ’¦

It's every single individual component adding up to the full breadth of him. All of it is part of what makes this photo (and entire era) so fucking exceptional.

Here's what it is for me, though:

- the smile, oh Jesus
- the sunglasses (Michael's eyes are one of the most beautiful things about him, but has anyone EVER looked as excruciatingly hot in shades as he does?!)
- the curls, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Of course
- the red top -- this is just the red version of my favorite Bad tour top and I'm obsessed. I love how it creases. I love that the zipper is off center in this stance, I love everything about it
- the belt -- the big silver one and ALL of the ones draped all over his legs πŸ₯΅
- I CAN'T EVEN TALK ABOUT THE PANTS BUT I NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE PANTS
- his hands and fingers
- the position as, I think, he walks down the stairs
- the camera angle makes him look powerful and painfully sexy

Honestly, sometimes I can't even believe the Bad era was real. It's like I dreamt it up. Except, I could never come up with anything so beautiful, bad ass, stylin, or SEXY as this.

Hiker

MJJC Staff
Staff member
Donations
$20.00
Talk for a minute! Lets talk about it for hours and days :love:
... the smile, the BELT! MY GOD!!

- I CAN'T EVEN TALK ABOUT THE PANTS BUT I NEED TO TALK ABOUT THE PANTS
yes! the pants that are tight at just the right places.

Admit-It-You-Looked-At-My-Face-Then-At-My-Crotch-Funny-Michael-Jackson-Meme-Image.jpg

Lacra

Premium Member

this video: here :LOL:

zinniabooklover

Proud Member
View attachment 1904

JFC throw me off a cliff
I do love really this photo but, soz, I just *have* to post the big version. I am compelled. I am a mere Pavlov's dog. You post the small version and straightaway, BAM!, that's me immediately going off to hunt for the big version.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

jfc!

It'll be the pb version bc I can't find the non - pb version, obvs!

staywild23

Premium Member
I do love really this photo but, soz, I just *have* to post the big version. I am compelled. I am a mere Pavlov's dog. You post the small version and straightaway, BAM!, that's me immediately going off to hunt for the big version.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?

jfc!

It'll be the pb version bc I can't find the non - pb version, obvs!
This is what confuses me... on my end the version I posted looks the exact same size as yours! This has happened before and I have no idea why. I would never intentionally post a small photo of Michael! He deserves the moon and the stars and an entire galaxy of space to spread all his beauty around.

Nevertheless if it looks small for other people, by all means, you should re-post everything you can! We all want to see Michael in the most detail possible :)

staywild23

Premium Member

DangerousGal91

You know I'm bad 😎

^^^^ this is all exactly why I say Bad era Michael would destroy my entire life and I would gladly let him. I'd risk it all just to have him push my hair back and play with the little chain (I would most definitely buy for the sole purpose of making this moment happen...) on my skirt. πŸ₯΅ 😭
Hnnnnngggggg πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦
Oh man the hip thrusts do NOT help!!!
But yes oh my goodness AGREED THOUGH

God, Michael was such a treat.... Mmmmm 🀀

Hiker

MJJC Staff
Staff member
Donations
$20.00
This video :love: . Watch it with SOUND OFF!! Copied from another thread. This weekend I will try to trim this down to "relevant" parts and put some music. Should be fun once I figure out howto!