29cb76r.jpg

20prjpl.jpg

6ir9jm.jpg

uggghhh!
dnepas.jpg

2806smb.jpg

beccalovesmj

^ EEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!

I must have some more somewhere! I'll have to search through - its going to be sooo hard work..having to look through ALL those Michael pictures...:smilerolleyes:

:wild:

Ashtanga

I'm sure there's a thread on this, butt I can't find it...:p

b4dg7l.jpg

e89282.jpg

xf9orc.jpg

29cb76r.jpg

20prjpl.jpg

6ir9jm.jpg

uggghhh!
dnepas.jpg

2806smb.jpg

Oh God that wonderful ass! lol!:wild::wild::wild:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww who desire to give a pat on that ass! lol! Sorry Michael! :smilerolleyes::wub:​

MJDisneyDork

i think he just needs to gain 50 pounds! look at how skinny he is! look how skinny his face is now.....when he gains weight his cute michael butt will somehow manage to reappear! i promise :D

Misayko

buy him some tighter jeans?

Dont let him shop at Ed hardy anymore?

I still vote for the booty implants.

YES. no ed hardy :lol:

i think he just needs to gain 50 pounds! look at how skinny he is! look how skinny his face is now.....when he gains weight his cute michael butt will somehow manage to reappear! i promise :D

he should really gain some pounds ^_^

Yes. It's called my bank account :lol:

u guys are giving me a hard time here :lol: i love this thread lol
thats so funny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and @mickson: where did u get such close ups from? :bugeyed

:wub::wub:

vargak

Don't laugh :no: it's serious matter. We should do something to save this butt.

:blush:

pizza and ice cream diet :) the ultimate combination...top it up with some more cakes....easy!!!:clapping::punk:
someone please open a petition "Save MJ's Butt"..:D:D I will sign!

Last edited:

Michaeliscious

I'm a great fan of his butt!!!!
Maybe he needs a butt holder so it's lifted a bit, my hands are more than willing to fullfill that position LOL

Em_Mj

he is one lucky guy.. the dude sorting out michaels suit thing ;)
it looks like his eyes are firmly on michaels butt

Safira

this one I don't get! I know many girls likes to look at butts (guys butts ofcourse) but I dont get it :) whats nice about a butt?

I think he's legs and shoulders are much more.. interesting? so to speak..

Misayko

this one I don't get! I know many girls likes to look at butts (guys butts ofcourse) but I dont get it :) whats nice about a butt?

im not interested in any butts as well, but its michaels.. so, im interested :rofl: and he really has a nice one ^.^

PurpleParrot

YEEAAH I knew there was a butt thread! GREAT!
For me the ultimate butt images are from Come together video.. This is just too much!
Can somebody please post lots of them here right now?

Thanks!

Sasha01

OMG. THANKS FOR THAT.

Now my eyes are glued to that butt shakin' .GIF.

XD

*continues to stare in awe*

JoanMJ

Shake that booty! I was just watching HIStory Munich and hot damm Mike could fill those pants well...

VanX

Yeah, I usually prefer shoulders, arms, hands... but Michael's butt is just out of this WORLD! I have never fawned over a man's butt like I have Michael's. It's just so.... perfectly sculpted.

Sasha01

I hate it when my mother says this... but she is right.

He has an "apple" butt.

So small and round.

london

You would rather prefer a dude with a fat butt?lol He has a dancers butt, so toned and firm ;p

girl, you need to be introduced to gene kelly's behind ;) i'd link you but i'd be off-topic
otherwise, fsho, he had a dancer's body

lol @ sasha
your mom and i can hang :giggle:

GinnyJackson

The song Apple Bottom Jeans just popped into my head after reading that... Thanks!

That song is HELLA hard to get out of your head!

Sasha01

OH MY.

The last one... when I was scrolling down was so IN MY FACE! XD

Last edited:

HumanNatur3

^^^^ That is from the L'uomo Vogue Magazine back in 2007, I believe. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong though. I'm pretty sure that's the L'uomo photoshoot though.

but omg, did he have a nice, firm and round butt? Everything about this man was gorgeous!

MJfan10

^^^^ That is from the L'uomo Vogue Magazine back in 2007, I believe. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong though. I'm pretty sure that's the L'uomo photoshoot though.

but omg, did he have a nice, firm and round butt?

Thanks for letting me know. :) Yes he did!! And I agree everything about this man was gorgeous!!!!! :)

VanX

Mike is a brave, brave man wearing those nice tight pants next to Britney dressed like that. She's turning ME on and I'm straight... I think.

Em_Mj

O I C WUT U DID THAR

best contributions to the thread! thanks! :D

haha! thank you.
I see by your wording you may be a fan of the "hoping this doesn't offend you" thread on MJJB?
If you know what I mean?

25jgugz.jpg

where they post them kind of pix!
I LOVE that thread!! :D:D:D

Last edited:

Rockin.

what the heck is than man doing to hisbutt?

can anyone zoom in and see what is written on that note on the mirror? surely it isn't lyrics!

xthunderx2

what the heck is than man doing to hisbutt?

can anyone zoom in and see what is written on that note on the mirror? surely it isn't lyrics!

The note on the Mirror looks like a play lists for the songs he was going to perform, and as for what he is doing to Michael's bum.....oh jeez got me....lol

P.Y.T.

He's strapping on the thingies that he wears over the pants in the beginning of the show...

I love the buttocks! DANG!

Top Bottom