MJ drawing, WIP

raisa

Proud Member
about 20037.5km away from the other site of the wo
I finally got around doing another MJ drawing!
I've drawn Martin Luther King, Einstein,... but now it's time to draw Michael again.

I'm drawing this picture (I know it's always a bit 'dangerous' to add the real picture because it always looks a bit different but anyway .....:D)

I've already drawn a bit yesterday and this is how far I got:

I always take pictures of my drawing because my scanner sucks, I know they're not the best quality but they're better then my scanner anyway!

I'll keep uploading pictures every now and then, I hope you enjoy it:cheeky:

Very nice, raisa! :clapping:
I love all the detail and I can't wait to see the finished drawing! :flowers:

And his face is done!!!

It still needs the finishing touch but I'm going to start with his jacket now.
The jacket might take a while because I don't thing jackets are that exciting to draw as face....
When the jacket's finished, I'm going to start with the background and then his hair!
I'm going to do his hair with charcoal!

I'll keep y'all updated :D

Thanks bowen!!!
I saw your drawings, they are pretty amazing!

Anyway; finally a new update (I told you his jacket would take much longer:giggle:)

I really didn't know what to do with that metal kinda fabric things on his shoulder. I'm gonna leave it this was although I'm not really happy with it.

finally a new update:

I don't know when I'll be able to update again, it's been so busy lately, so much work for school but I just couldn't hold it any longer, I just had to draw a while:D :wink:

What should I do now? the left side of the hair and background or the rest of his jacket?

Last edited:
This is coming on really well Raisa. You do whatever you feel comfortable doing next! If it were me, I'd probably finish the jacket off then do the background and end with his hair!

This is coming on really well Raisa. You do whatever you feel comfortable doing next! If it were me, I'd probably finish the jacket off then do the background and end with his hair!

Thanks bowen, I've finished the jackset and now I'm doing the background. I've I've also smugged some charcoal on where his hair'll be, just because there was a lot of charcoal on my tissue :D

Finished jacket:

I've started doing the background:

Back