[MJ Estate] Monday an announcement coming your way

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivy

Proud Member
Watch www.michaeljackson.com on Monday for an announcement coming your way...!

Best,

MJOnline
The Official Online Team of The Michael Jackson Estate™

Re: Monday an announcement coming your way

Really, really hope it's that album.

anything that will be released would be much appreciated, but i'm hoping for a new album or victory tour release.

omg new album please! maybe bad tour blu ray?

I hope it's HIStory Tour 3D theatre release or new album.

I hope it's HIStory Tour 3D theatre release .

That would be such a disappointment. Almost as bad of a move by the Estate as the Michael album.

I will be greatful for anything. Thank you

That would be such a disappointment. Almost as bad of a move by the Estate as the Michael album.

Disappointment for you, amazing experience for millions all around the world. In 3D. How can you compare legit Michael Jackson World Tour with album that contains fake songs?

Disappointment for you, amazing experience for millions all around the world. In 3D. How can you compare legit Michael Jackson World Tour with album that contains fake songs?

Michael would be torn to pieces by people if a fully and blatantly obviously lip-synched concert would be put to the theaters representing him as a "live" performer. It would make the general public question him as an artist. Even many fans are not impressed with the HIStory tour, why would we want that to represent Michael in the theaters when he had LOT better and LIVE performances that could and should represent him? But I doubt it will be HIStory tour and hopefully it will never get a cinema release. A low key fan aimed DVD is OK, just not cinema release.

I really hope it is the new album!!

What time will it go down??

NEW ALBUM PLEASE !!

Michael would be torn to pieces by people if a fully lip-synched concert would be put to the theaters representing him as a "live" performer. It would make the general public question him as an artist. Even many fans are not impressed with the HIStory tour, why would we want that to represent Michael in the theaters when he had LOT better performances that could and should represent him? But I doubt it will be HIStory tour and hopefully it will never get a cinema release. A low key fan aimed DVD is OK, just not cinema release.

Torn to pieces by who? Media? Maybe, maybe not.. who cares? It would not represent him as anything, it would represent HIStory, a piece of history that happened and it deserves to be released. Maybe some will mind the lyp-syncing, but will be mesmerized by other things, like Michael, music, dancing, choreography, costumes, special effects, the tank, excitement of the public.. And all that in 3D.

Why want that to represent Michael in the theaters? Because it is awesome enough and it is the only tour in such quality and the only tour that can be released in theaters and in 3D. We saw how bad Bad Tour footage is, and they said that's the only concert in releasable (in their opinion) state. Victory Tour is probably little better quality but still not good enough for theaters & blu-ray release. So that leaves us with HIStory or This Is It 2.

You doubt it will be HIStory tour, yet John Branca himself said that it will be the next project.

Last edited:

Maybe, maybe not.. who cares? It would not represent him as anything, it would represent a HIStory, a piece of history that happened and it deserves to be released. Maybe some will mind the lyp-syncing, but will be mesmerized by other things, like Michael, music, dancing, coreography, costumes, special effects, the tank, excitement of the public.. And all that in 3D.

Why want that to represent Michael in the theaters? Because it is awesome enough and it is the only tour in such quality and the only tour that can be released in theaters and in 3D. We saw how bad Bad Tour footage is, and they say that's the only concert in releasable (in their opinion) state. Victory Tour is probably little better quality but still not good enough for theaters & blu-ray release. So that leaves us with HIStory or This Is It 2.

You doubt it will be HIStory tour, yet John Branca himself said that it will be the next project.

Just because it's HD and can be made 3D it does not mean it should be put to the theaters by any means even if the performance would only open MJ up to criticism. And believe me it would. People take lip-synching very seriously these days, they aren't lenient about it. Whenever there is an article about an artist lip-synching that artist gets torn apart in the comment section very, very brutally. People do not care at all if there is some other spectacle, like special effects, costumes etc. - that all is considered shallow if the show is lip-synched. Sorry, but I don't think the general public would be impressed by it when not even many fans are. It also would not do MJ justice. He was awesome when he sang live, but this show being put in the theaters would give the general public the message that he could not sing live which would be totally unfair. I know Branca talked about the plan to release this to theaters, but I hope they come to their senses. And I don't think he said it will be the next project. He just said it was planned. He didn't say when.Considering Victory tour footage has been just uploaded on VEVO by Sony I think it's more likely it will have to do with that tour.

Last edited:

Just because it's HD and can be made 3D it does not mean it should be put to the theaters by any means even if the performance would only open MJ up to criticism. And believe me it would. People take lip-synching very seriously these days, they aren't lenient about it. Whenever there is an article about an artist lip-synching that artist gets torn apart in the comment section very, very brutally. People do not care at all if there is some other spectacle, like special effects, costumes etc. - that all is considered shallow if the show is lip-synched. Sorry, but I don't think the general public would be impressed by it when not even many fans are. It also would not do MJ justice. He was awesome when he sang live, but this show being put in the theaters would give the general public the message that he could not sing live which would be totally unfair. I know Branca talked about the plan to release this to theaters, but I hope they come to their senses. And I don't think he said it will be the next project. He just said it was planned. He didn't say when.Considering Victory tour footage has been just uploaded on VEVO by Sony I think it's more likely it will have to do with that tour.

Victory can only be released on DVD and in 2014 that will receive criticism too.

holy crap the wait for a new album might FINALLY be over!!! So damn excited but at the same time i (as well as many others) are going to be severely dissapointed if the announcement isn't regarding a new album or new music.

Victory can only be released on DVD and in 2014 that will receive criticism too.

I'd rather have that criticism than MJ being criticized and unfairly judged as a live performer.

Anything will be fine! Really hope it's a cinema release of a tour and/or an album!

“It seems to be coming out in the Spring of 2014,” Freeze told him exclusively
spring close in USA ?

Was he criticized because of the release of TII to the cinemas? He did lip sync there too.

That was rehearsal, not a concert, plus he did not lip-synch everything like on HIStory tour. TII would have been probably a LOT more live than HIStory was. Also most of the TII film is rather dubbed than lip-synched but dubbing some of the songs on the DVD was not his decision. Most people understand that it was a rehearsal and that he did not sing full out to save his voice and that's why it was dubbed. It would be totally different if people saw him blatantly lip-synching a full show. The two aren't comparable.

Anyway, we will have enough time to discuss the merits of HIStory tour if indeed that's what's going to be announced, which I doubt. New album and/or Victory tour is more likely IMO.

Last edited:
Hope they annoucement NEW ALBUM and give us infromation about first single :) !

Khaled;3963758 said:
“It seems to be coming out in the Spring of 2014,” Freeze told him exclusively
spring close in USA ?

It sure is. To my knowledge spring in the U.S is around march to may. :)

Some album news would be great, specifically an album release date or some behind the scenes footage in some form

Curious to as to what it could be though.

Last edited:
I think it will be Victory Tour. 30th Anniversary DVD We already know a new album is coming so this would be a great surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back