MJ Good News Thread

Paris78

Proud Member
Donations
$40.00
Billie Jean is going to reach a billion views on YouTube very soon.

Keep up the good work, MJ Fam!!

E3iQew_UUAUxeWN

rolerprod

Proud Member
ron burkle on neverland:
Ongoing construction at the ranch has fed speculation about whether Burkle may be interested in turning Neverland into a Soho House but he said it isn’t the case. He said his team is working on restoring parts of the ranch that were falling apart from neglect, such as replacing pipes. The train station, modeled after one at Disneyland, and which had been damaged by woodpeckers, is being restored, as is the Neverland flower clock. Many of the roads have also been upgraded. Mr. Burkle said he hopes that one day one of the trains may run again.

there's no reason for him to redo the train station unless he plans on making neverland into an attraction(i know its an unpopular opinion but i still think its going to be a museum )

Smooth72

Proud Member
ron burkle on neverland:
Ongoing construction at the ranch has fed speculation about whether Burkle may be interested in turning Neverland into a Soho House but he said it isnÂ’t the case. He said his team is working on restoring parts of the ranch that were falling apart from neglect, such as replacing pipes. The train station, modeled after one at Disneyland, and which had been damaged by woodpeckers, is being restored, as is the Neverland flower clock. Many of the roads have also been upgraded. Mr. Burkle said he hopes that one day one of the trains may run again.

there's no reason for him to redo the train station unless he plans on making neverland into an attraction(i know its an unpopular opinion but i still think its going to be a museum )

Your answer is right there. The man said it is neglected and falling apart. He is just fixing it up why twist words or make something out of nothing. He is ending speculation.

rolerprod

Proud Member
Your answer is right there. The man said it is neglected and falling apart. He is just fixing it up why twist words or make something out of nothing. He is ending speculation.
you really think it makes sense for this business man to fix an attraction that demands a paid operator just to work instead of getting rid of it?
he also said he has "grand plans" for neverland in the same article

Skylover

Proud Member
[video=youtube;J_hRg0FNe4A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_hRg0FNe4A[/video]

Skylover

Proud Member
During the "World is One" 2021 concert, Solar (MAMAMOO) performed Man In The Mirror with Siedah Garrett and Orianthi. Starts at 2:53:51 here:

Individual video (without intro):

Last edited: