MJ Hologram ONE

Dunk96

The Queen HBIC
Yea it is.They've promoted it in the show since the very beginning.

Hess

Proud Member
Is it just me or are there waaay too many spins in there?

I mean, the hologram is nice and everything. - But MJ was more than just spinning around....

I really can't wait till I get the chance to go to vegas and see ONE !!

:)

Dunk96

The Queen HBIC
Is it just me or are there waaay too many spins in there?

I mean, the hologram is nice and everything. - But MJ was more than just spinning around....

I really can't wait till I get the chance to go to vegas and see ONE !!

:)
I live in Vegas...I'm impatiently waiting for discount tickets to go on sale.

Pentum

Proud Member
IT's not really an MJ hologram - because it's not MJ...

ArmageddonOfTheBrain

Proud Member
I've seen the show. It was amazing. I was sitting in the front row. This was incredible as performers interacted with us during the show. Zombies kept attempting to scare us during "Thriller". :) There is so much to take in, that it's kind of overwhelming. You focus on one thing and there is something completely different and amazing going on at the other side of the stage. Although all seats in the entire theater are great, if you'd like a perfect view of hologram "MJ" I would recommend sitting further back. When you are really close, for some reason the hologram is a lot harder to see. I can't wait to head back to Vegas and see the show again. :)

Birchey

Proud Member
Anyone thinking this "MJ" Hologram is done by the same Dancer they used for the game "The Michael Jackson Experience"? they didn't include MITM on the game, which I would have thought they did as its so popular. Maybe they did intend to but used it for this instead?

KOPV

Proud Member
I still think it's sad that they advertise this as a hologram when they are using decade old technology.. They could have at the very least used the technology they used for tupacs 'hologram'... ONE is just an image of an impersonator projected on a screen.. like any movie we go to in the theater..

qbee

Proud Member
I still think it's sad that they advertise this as a hologram
They don't advertise it as a hologram. They released a statement posted in the MJ ONE thread about the image. But what ever it is, the fans, audience (who actually seen the show) enjoy it very much. It's not a bad thing. The show is a huge success. Cant knock that.

Joe_White

Proud Member
Yes its true. But I really think a hologram would have been better!