MJ live at the Apollo - what was performed?

Hess

Proud Member
Like the thread title says.

What was performed?

Dangerous
Black or White
MITM

Was more songs performed? - And why has we never seen any footage of this? No amateur - nothing...

^^ The songs performed were

Dangerous
Black or White
Heal the World (not MITM)

A complete audio version (pro) did leak, however there's only a Dangerous video out there:

Here are some photos:
N0S1S.jpg

a-night-at-the-apollo-apollo-theatre-in-harlem-democratic-national-committee(146)-m-2.jpg

Michael-Jackson-Performance.jpg

CWP-000537.jpg

apollo_2002_1_big.jpg

This is my favorite shot :) Beginning of "Black or White".

(Click to enlarge, it's an HQ picture)

This is by the way the HIStory (song) jacket he wore during HIStory tour, plus the knee pads from MSG 30th Anniversary.

They should release this and the United We Stand concert Man in the Mirror performance. As extra on some DVD or just upload them on the official Youtube channel.

They should release this and the United We Stand concert Man in the Mirror performance. As extra on some DVD or just upload them on the official Youtube channel.

It should be released for an anniversary edition of the Invincible album at some point in the future, also including WMCIG/The Speech & MITM from United We Stand + 30th anniversary MSG and MJ & Friends Seoul 1999

wasn't that in 2002? wish we would have a video of BoW..

Thanks very much for answers and pictures.

I actually thought he performed more than just 3 songs.

I really hope we get to see this some day. - Surely it was shot in perfect HD quality since it's from 2002.

I will serach youtube for the pro audio recording! :lol:

Thanks very much for answers and pictures.

I actually thought he performed more than just 3 songs.

I really hope we get to see this some day. - Surely it was shot in perfect HD quality since it's from 2002.

I will serach youtube for the pro audio recording! :lol:

Sadly Michael sing as playback we can't know if it's from Apollo Theatre or not, there is a pro audio

Back