MJ (she-)nerd (video)

Daryll748

Proud Member
I don't know her but I do :heart: her vids...

It's kind of :blush: to watch them cause indeed, I'm almost 'in' my screen when I watch YT vids especially the GOLD pants ones :heat: and yes, I always wear something 'Michael like' even if it's going to work :cheeky:

I love to :chillin: out loud with Michael music blasting in my ears or over the speakers...

This is like a GUIDE to MJ fans :D

LaNixie

Proud Member
I know her from another board, but I'm not sure if she's part of this forum. She's at least on MJJUltimate (obviously);)

Rudolf

Proud Member
Well, I've been couple of times in MJJEternal early this year and I noticed her there.

Word Smith Sr

Proud Member
She's good, thanks for posting. Lol, "Much better, now i'm ready to go to the mall." Good way to promote the website, very original. :)

Last edited:

maeng818

Proud Member
She is so cute and funny :wub: Good to know that I'm not the only MJJ perv, lol :yes:

Aniram

Proud Member
Not funny, not true. Boring, stupid. Pointless. All of those things are things that this video WASN'T! Had you going, didn't I? :lol: I enjoyed it, thank you for sharing. :)

ebm4mj

Proud Member
HA! This is so very funny! And I know we ALL see bits and pieces of ourselves in there. LOL @ "you need a PASSWORD??" !!