MJ sound-alike

defdave

Proud Member
Don't mean to be negative, but I just am not hearing what so many fellow fans are hearing.

Part of the time it's pretty close, but most of the time (to me) he sounds like a decent MJ impressionist, but not spectacular by any means whatsoever.

Another part that really throws it off for me is how wrong so many of the lyrics are (most likely due to the language barrier and I don't fault him for that). Also, he sings off key in several places. These things are distracting, but regardless of these factors I still am not hearing as much MJ in his voice as others are.

Not saying he's bad. Quite the opposite, he's good. But in my opinion not jaw-dropping good. :)

Aniram

Proud Member
I agree with defdave.

He's very close, but the accent makes it obvious... If only he was American, I bet he could get it down really really good. :D

BabeBeMine

Proud Member
Lets keep it mind the sound- alike is singing live without a studio. MJ was in a studio where the track was mixed to make it come out perfect.

I mean the guy is singing in a cab. Imagine him in a studio where you can make adjustments.

BabeBeMine

Proud Member
Jam sounds exactly like MJ. Just it was acappella with no music and dude is driving in a cab.

*~MJ Loves MJ~*

Proud Member
*~Neverland in my dreams... but yeh, ONT, CANADA.~
OMG... wow. I'm speechless you guys. That was amazing. Michael would laugh his head off, and be in amazement too. That guy had it spot on. My heart is aching, I can almost feel those damn tears coming back. What an honour, Michael's legacy lives on forever. Forever Michael.

smooth_criminal05

Proud Member
How do we know it's not Michael singing these in the back seat using the cab driver as a ploy to trick people hahaha jk jk. We all wish!

Miss you Mike

Dorian

Smooth Criminal
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4xs3QJlo3cs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pentum

Proud Member
Gah, i hate how this guy gets famous NOW. We have known him for a few months now!?

Anyway, the best sound alike IMO.

Pentum

Proud Member
I'm kinda glad he will never be able to learn proper English.

ASIS

Proud Member
Someone has been watching some RWJ ;)

Anyway, he's really good. But not "that" good IMO.

MJRemixed

Proud Member
I Bet the cascio's and other money hungry snakes are on to him already :lol:

czechstar

Proud Member
Gosh, I wish they'd have made him sing on the Cascio tracks... would have made them sound far more genuine! :) :p