mj weekend on VH1 europe for mj 50

mjtributepage

Proud Member
i m not sure if this is posted so if it need s to be moved be my guest mods

50th Birthday Celebrations in Honor of Michael Jackson on VH1

Michael Jackson Weekend on VH1 Europe

16th & 17th August

VH1 invites you on a journey to the greatest music legend ever known. His music from The Jackson Five to his 25th year anniversary of Thriller still has the same hypnotic effect on fans worldwide.

From Billy Jean’s live moonwalk performance to Black & White’s racial tones to Earth Song’s environmental plea. Michael Jackson is one of the few artists able to touch almost every human theme through music creat ion with phenomenal success in not only producing it but also as one of the greatest stage performers ever known.

16th & 17th August
13:00 - 16:00 (CET)
Michael Jackson Weekend
source vh1 website

Oh wow, coool. :eek:
Maan, only if they do that here in the U.S. again. :(

^AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHh I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gosh, I wish they would do that here again!!!!!!!! Cause if they did, I'd go out and buy a ton of food and snacks and I'd be IN for the weekend!!!!!

U guys are LUCKY! lol! :yes:

:( :( :( :(

i can t se it either when i m at riviera/kidzv we can only receive a few stations nothing digital cry and i wont be in the city till monday
so i rEally hope that anyone wil tape it for us all to see
HELLO ANYONE PLEASE.......

Last edited:
^AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHh I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gosh, I wish they would do that here again!!!!!!!! Cause if they did, I'd go out and buy a ton of food and snacks and I'd be IN for the weekend!!!!!

U guys are LUCKY! lol! :yes:

:( :( :( :(
Yess! :lol: I would do the same, just all day watch that channel with popcorn and candy and snacks with my family. *sigh* lol
I bet too, if they had it here in the U.S. again.. there would be a lot of viewers.. but whatever, they just don't do it anymore. Yes, lucky ppl! :lol::yes: ahhaaha :bugeyed

I have a feeling the U.S.'s MJ day/ weekends etc will come again :D

UK
There's also i Michael Jackson all time top 50 on VH1, i dont know what time its on tho b/c the list gulide on sky wot go up that far to the 29th, but i know it on b//c it was avertisred on vh1, b/c they said all time top 50 by Michael jackson and madonna and madonna had hers now on her b-day, so mj turn now.

also guys watch out on all the music channels to see if they will have a mj day of music or not. I think magic, vh1,mtv base,valut and bliss,vh1 classic and a mabe from smash hits will have a mj day.

they should upload normally in hq not on YT :D

Back