MJJC Fundraiser For Our Official Charity - Starlight Children's foundation.

banner2gl.png

MJJC and our Legacy Team is kicking off our first fundraiser for Starlight Children's foundation.

We hope our member will join as "supporters" and donate if you are able. We want to carry on Michael's charitable legacy. Please help us reach our goal by promoting it on your own social networks. Anything you can do to help is greatly appreciated. We do it for the L.O.V.E of Michael and the children.

MJJCommunity .Com
Supporting kids and families from hospital to home!

"MJJC is raising funds for Starlight Children's
foundation, in honor of Michael Jackson who
generously supported this great charity"

https://starlight.fundly.com/mjjcommunity-fundly-30

We do it for the L.O.V.E of Michael and the children

MJJC and the MJJC Legacy Team

Last edited:
4lh7xw.jpg

We know Michael was deeply effected by the needs of these children and their families. Starlight Children’s Foundation was a charity close to Michael's heart that he supported.

He would be so proud his fans are taking the initiative to help those in need, especially the children he loved so much as that has always been his mission. By helping these children through MJJC's fundraising page, you will also be honoring Michael by keeping his charitable legacy alive.

Be assured 100% of your donation goes directly to Starlight Children’s Foundation . Every dollar counts, no donation is too small. Just give from your heart and together we can really make a difference in these childrens lives and in this world.

Anything you can do to help support this great cause in honor of Michael Jackson is appreciated. You can also help us raise funds by donating your time to share our fundraising page with your family and friends on your social networks. ( via Facebook, twitter, blogs, fan boards etc.etc )

We ask What More Can We Give?
The answer is everyone gives a little bit
and together we will create a world of Love

Thank You

MJJCommunity and the MJJC Legacy Team

Discussion is open in our Starlight Charity thread. For more infornation, question and discussion go to: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/129538-MJJC-Charity-Initiative-%96-Starlight-Children%92s-Foundation-Updates

Last edited:
Campaign Update

Thank you to our supporters and donators :heart:

We now have 16 supporters and $280 toward our $2000 goal

Our fundraising campaign: to Support kids and families from hospital to home!" Is well under way and need your support!

Supporting us is a snap! Simply visit our campaign page to become a supporter. Then look for updates about our progress and friendly reminders to donate.

Campaign Update

Thanks to our supporters and donators

We now have 16 supporters and $580 toward our $2000 goal

Special thank to our latest Anonymous $250 Donator

Anonymous
$250 DONATION

Kimberly Bonk
$100 DONATION

Anonymous
$100 DONATION

Joanna Vereecke
$80 DONATION

Anonymous
$50 DONATION

Mickie Aka Qbee
$20 DONATION

Vegard Gundersen
$10 DONATION

Mary Holt
$10 DONATION

Majvi Träff
$10 DONATION

Starlight Children’s Foundation partners with experts to improve the life and health of kids and families around the world. DONATE NOW or Join as a supporter to help us get the word out.

Honor Michael Jackson's Legacy by becoming a Champion for Children. :heart:

Campaign Update

We now have 20 supporters and $680 toward our $2000 goal

Anonymous
$250 DONATION

Kimberly Bonk
$100 DONATION

Anonymous
$100 DONATION

Joanna Vereecke
$130 DONATION

Anonymous
$50 DONATION

Mickie Aka Qbee
$20 DONATION

Vegard Gundersen
$10 DONATION

Mary Holt
$10 DONATION

Majvi Träff
$10 DONATION

Starlight Children’s Foundation partners with experts to improve the life and health of kids and families around the world.

DONATE NOW or Join as a supporter to help us get the word out.

Honor Michael Jackson's Legacy by becoming a Champion for Children. :heart:

I donated once, but had a lot of problems . . . trying to add more, but again it won't let me. This is a really good/important thing to do (although sadly only 20 people have gotten involved), but we should find a more reliable site/group. Maybe we could get more contributors for a site that worked a little better.

Fundly is a reliable site and we are connected with the Starlights official fundraiser page on that site. We created our page under them. Please contact me by PM and and I will try to assist you. The fact we only have 20 people that joined to sponsor is not the fundly sites fault IMO. Fans have so many projects/charities they are asked to support we have a lot of competition. Maybe we should step up the promotion. We need help to do that. That is what we depend on our "sponsors" to do as well to help us out.

ETA
HRP102,I will be more than happy to help you. Please Send me a PM with the email and username you used on our fundraiser and if you signed up as a supporter through Facebook or by email. I cant seem to find find you on our fundraiser even as a past donator. So you must be using a different name and email. Also let me know the error you receive when trying to donate and I will see if I can help you.? Also if anyone is donating outside of the USA you must check the box on the donation page stating that, for a drop down box that will show all countries supported. I just donated again to check the system and it worked fine for me.

Fundly is a reliable site and we are connected with the Starlights official fundraiser page on that site. We created our page under them. Please let me know what problems you are having as far as donating and I will try to assist you. The fact we only have 20 people that joined to sponsor is not the fundly sites fault IMO. Fans have so many projects/charities they are asked to support we have a lot of competition. Maybe we should step up the promotion. That is what the sponsors are supposed to be doing as well to help us out.

Please let me know the error you receive when trying to donate and I will see if I can help.?

Thank you Qbee.

It's important that our members see what the issue is before making statements that can end up being erroneous because the issue was resolved. This charity is very important to MJJC so we need to be cognizant before we speak or post if something is not working. If you run into issues please contact Qbee or myself and we will work to resolve it.

Update: We now have 21 supporters and $765. Toward our Goal of $2000. :)

Thank you to our supporters and donators :heart:

Happy Holidays from MJJC Starlight Children's Fundraising Team.

1513277_10201587425142133_1953481556_n.jpg

Tis the season. Just a small gift /donation can help brighten the life
of a #starlight Child and family. You can also help by sharing

http://starlight.fundly.com/mjjcommunity-fundly-30

Thanks to our supporters and donators :heart:

We now have 21 supporters and $875.toward our goal of $2000.

Update

:heart:

We now have 21 supporters and $905 .toward our goal of $2000.

We have 10 days left to reach our goal. Please tweet or FB the following message

Tis the season. Just a small gift /donation can help brighten the
life of a #starlight Child and family. you also help by sharing
http://starlight.fundly.com/mjjcommunity-fundly-30

Merry Cristmas. Just wanted to share that an anonymous Christmas Angel donated $500 to our Starlight Fundraiser in honor of Michael Jackson. That brought happy tears to my eyes. We may meet our goal after all. We have 6 more days.

Update:we now have 21 supporters, 16 donaters and $1405.00 raised toward our goal of $2000.00

Please share a tweet or FB to help support

Tis the season. Just a small gift /donation can help brighten
the
life of a #starlight Child and family. http://starlight.fundly.com/mjjcommunity-fundly-30

1526154_10201664709314189_1086807147_n.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Wishing you the best year ever filled with many blessings

Thank you for your continued donations and support to our fundraiser. Just $405 more to reach our goal to honor Michael and help the Starlight children. The Campaign is over today but we will continue to except donations for our fundraiser so we can reach our goal

Update: 22 Supporters, 16 donators and $1505 toward our goal of $ 2000

1526154_10201664709314189_1086807147_n.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Wishing you the best year ever filled with many blessings

Thank you for your continued donations and support to our fundraiser. Just $405 more to reach our goal to honor Michael and help the Starlight children. The Campaign is over today but we will continue to except donations for our fundraiser so we can reach our goal

Update: 22 Supporters, 16 donators and $1505 toward our goal of $ 2000

We are so close to our goal. I know we're coming out of the holiday season which always has an impact; however if there is anything that you can donate, it sincerely appreciated. I will be donating what I can again for sure. Thank you to all who have donated and supported this initiative. Please also lookout for more news on what is going on with Starlight in our sister thread. Today we awake to a new day, a new year, a new moon, new hope and new motivation. Happy New Year!

Back