MJJC Member Pictures !

Minnie

Proud Member
:photo: :photoflash: Check out pictures of MJJC Members, show off your Michael Jackson ink, let's see those Michael Jackson vanity plates, if it has to do with being a Michael fan we want to see the bytes & pixels.

:innocent: Keep it tasteful Archived Forum ;)

TheWorldIsYours

photo-167.jpg

M

MJJC_Mayor Ja`

Awwww, our Ja. Ja-beautiful. :p :flowers:

Love the colour red too. And those shoes.....thooo sessy!!!
[/b]

Thank you Mary. I loooove shoes, so just think of what my 3 closets of them all look like. :doh: :lol:

You all that posted pictures of yourselves are beautiful! :flowers:

L.J

Ja your wife must have a stick to beat the others away from you :p

everyone looks great :D

I haven't got many recent ones :lol: so I'll post this one of me being all serious at work.... :mellow:

LJworkingstrip.jpg

:lol:

Foxy..

I am at work so I cant post pictures of my sexy self! Haha *cough*

If you just cant wait to see me go to my myspace, look at my pictures, you will see me there posing :D

www.myspace.com/jkfoxy69

(I think we should we should have a proper myspace thread by the way)

M

MJJC_Mayor Ja`

I haven't got many recent ones :lol: so I'll post this one of me being all serious at work.... :mellow:

LJworkingstrip.jpg

:lol:[/b]

LOL L.J. She said to me once that she was gonna hire me a bodyguard. LMAO

Here's my wife and I, last weekend...

lovingcouple2.jpg

kozeeposin1.jpg

Lookin' good girl, even at work! :p

cryingangel

Ja, you look wonderful! :) And you 2 make a great couple :wub:

Now ain't that a yummy Jelly ^_^ *Sqeeeeze* ^_^

Well, I haven't posted in ages either, so I'll put up a few too :p

hpim0652ip4.jpg

^ This one's about a year old, but I'm pretty much the same :p

img3405xz5.jpg

^ With my paretns, this Easter :)

img0021jr8.jpg

^ With my best friend, a few days ago

img3426nu7.jpg

^ With my adorable sister :wub:

img3462wi1.jpg

^ With a friend, being silly :lol:

That would be me :)

M

MJJC_Mayor Ja`

Ja, you look wonderful! :) And you 2 make a great couple :wub:

Now ain't that a yummy Jelly ^_^ *Sqeeeeze* ^_^

Well, I haven't posted in ages either, so I'll put up a few too

hpim0652ip4.jpg

^ This one's about a year old, but I'm pretty much the same

img3405xz5.jpg

^ With my paretns, this Easter
img0021jr8.jpg

^ With my best friend, a few days ago

img3426nu7.jpg

^ With my adorable sister

img3462wi1.jpg

^ With a friend, being silly
That would be me :)[/b]

You are too cute! With your lil self :D You look like your parents so much.

Kingofhearts829

I could post a recent pic of me. But the problem with that is I hate having my picture taken. But I will post of picture of me that was taken a good 3 years ago. I haven't really change much since then. Except that my hair has gotten longer since then. This is from that mugshot that I had made a good couple of years or so ago.

3.jpg

I am only posting that picture cause it was made with a web cam. So my picture isn't that clear. Which I am thankful for. I just hate having my picture taken. Because of my teeth is in such horrible condition. So smiling is something I hate doing.

M

MJJC_Mayor Ja`

Kingofhearts829....

There is absolutely NOTHING WRONG with your appearance. Don't hate yourself do to your own, or anyone else's judgements pertaining to you, aswell. As long as you are doing or walking the path the Lord has set forth for you, never doubt that you're nothing short of BEAUTIFUL. Everyone has flaws, may it be physically or mentally. So, never sell yourself short of what you think about yourself. Because NO MAN or WOMAN is perfect in any way. Perfection is something that no one, can give the real meaning too, with the exception of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ himself. And I don't believe that he has RETURNED, just yet. ;)

The hang-ups of society today, and the path thus far, is ridiculous. And that fake-ass persona (e.i. physically, mentally, and emotionally) is beyond SICK in my opinion.

cryingangel

You are too cute! With your lil self :D You look like your parents so much.[/b]

Awww, thanks Ja :D :flowers:

QUOTE(Kingofhearts829)
I could post a recent pic of me. But the problem with that is I hate having my picture taken. But I will post of picture of me that was taken a good 3 years ago. I haven't really change much since then. Except that my hair has gotten longer since then. This is from that mugshot that I had made a good couple of years or so ago.

3.jpg

I am only posting that picture cause it was made with a web cam. So my picture isn't that clear. Which I am thankful for. I just hate having my picture taken. Because of my teeth is in such horrible condition. So smiling is something I hate doing.[/b]

Jen ... it's your choice whether you want to take pics and post them or not... but don't underestimate yourself! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and your eyes should be the only ones to judge you :) Moreover, a person should be happy with WHO they are first and foremost, not with the way they look. And as long as you keep your heart pure and have nothing to be ashamed of, you can always be proud to be YOU :flowers:

And btw, there is nothing wrong with you ;) And nice poster :D

summer

Proud Member
Ja, you're very pretty! I like your clothes!! Especially the outfit with the red pants and the matching shoes...Love it! And you guys are a cute couple!

Crying angel...Nice pics! Thanks for sharing! I like the map you have on the wall in one of the pictures...Are those Peter Pan characters on it? And what are the little boxes on it for?

KingOfHearts829...don't be too hard on yourself!! You look just fine! And from the little smile I can see in the picture, you have a beautiful smile!! So just keep smiling! You look just fine!!! :) And remember it really is the personality that counts! :) I can relate to how you feel about having your picture taken though because I am the same myself. When I see a camera...I RUN! :lol: I HATE being filmed. I love to film others, but I can't stand seeing my own face in photos because I always look so awful in my opinion. So I know what you mean with disliking being photographed or filmed. (I chase others with my camera though! :lol: My niece and my mom were just visiting and I think I have every move my niece made on film! :lol: She just kept rolling her eyes and going "You're not filming AGAIN, are you??!!!" :lol: Or I'd go" Stop...I'll take a picture of you guys!!"...but when I was supposed to be in the pic with her or with my mom, I was like "NO WAY!!" :lol: And my niece was like "THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!! Why do I need to be in the photos then??!!" :lol: And my mom would be like "Okay...STOP ARGUING...now look in the camera so I can finally take the picture!!" *summer and her niece both look in the camera and pout* :lol:

M

MJJC_Mayor Ja`

Ja, you're very pretty! I like your clothes!! Especially the outfit with the red pants and the matching shoes...Love it! And you guys are a cute couple![/b]

Thank you, babygirl. ;)

L.J

Everyone looks great!

LOL L.J. She said to me once that she was gonna hire me a bodyguard. LMAO

Here's my wife and I, last weekend...

lovingcouple2.jpg

kozeeposin1.jpg

Lookin' good girl, even at work! :p[/b]

:lol: @ bodyguard (girl knows how to protect her assets I see :p)... I reckon you could kick more butt than any body guard :lol:

you two look great

Now ain't that a yummy Jelly ^_^ *Sqeeeeze* ^_^[/b]

:rofl: you look great little smiling angel :lol:

MJsSpecialFan

Agila.jpg

From left Agila, My Lovely Teacher :wub: :p me and Teresa

untitled.jpg

Fr left: Melisa,Jessica,Agila, MY TEACHER,Me,Teresa,Magdalena and Anne

untitled1.jpg

Me,Jessica and Melissa

= CLASS OF 2007

:sarmoti :sarmoti :sarmoti

summer

Proud Member

LJworkingstrip.jpg

:lol:[/b]

:lol: :lol: LOVE the pics!!! :kickass2: You look like a fun person to be around!! :)

Girlygirl

Jen, ur so lovely! :blush:

Ja & your wife! you 2 are such a sweeet couple!! :flowers:

L.J! you're very pretty!..luv your smile! :wild: :heart:

Angel chan! mochiron ichiban kirei! daisuki desu! :wub: :p

Catherine..

3.jpg

You have gorgeous hair and a cute smile. You shouldnt be down about yourself at all!

M

MJJC_Mayor Ja`

:lol: @ bodyguard (girl knows how to protect her assets I see :p)... I reckon you could kick more butt than any body guard :lol:

you two look great[/b]

And you KNOW THIS.....................mannnnnn! :lol:

Here is 2 pics of me,
from earlier this week

mE.jpg

Me2.jpg
[/b]

Awww Zoya, you look so pretty momma! :D

Here is the top half of a couple of bikini pics...

mebikinipics002CRtop.jpg

mebikinipics025CRtop.jpg
[/b]

Sexaaay.....SEXXXAY!!! :p Shhhhhhhhhh! Don't tell my wife! :innocent:

Ja & your wife! you 2 are such a sweeet couple!! :flowers:[/b]

Awww thank you sweetie. :flowers:

summer

Proud Member
babysummerwithsisez3.jpg

Summer: "Okay....let me call Michael..." :lol:

babysummer1uv4.jpg

*giggling* "Teeheeheeeheeeheeee!!!" :lol:

I was one chubby baby, huh?! :lol:

Soso Deaf

THE ONLY TWO MEDIA PICS OF ME AT THE TRIAL.....

01-31-2007034338PM.jpg

NEVVYRODPOINT.jpg

GOOFIN OFF @ NY NY....I HATE TOURISTS AND YAY, ALCOHOL?

NATHANSVEGAS.jpg

GRRRRBATTY.jpg

AND SOMEBODY'S BRAND NEW 08 ESCALADE....AHEM AHEM....LECTURE TIME?! AIN'T IT SUPPOSED TO BE BLACK?

ESCALADERHCP.jpg

Darvon1982

I just want to say really quick, that I'm so glad there is a new thread for pics. I'll be sure to participte in this a lot more, because I just bought a digital camera on Ebay, so... by next week y'all should get some new pics of me. :) Everyone looks great by the way.

To SoSoDef, I remember you now!!!! :) :) :)

Heck, I'll have fun now, I'll post pictures from 2003... (I was only having fun, this isn't my real self!!!)

darvonslut.jpg

(I can't believe I'm posting this) :blush:
darvon1.bmp

darvon3.bmp

I've lost wieght since then by the way.

Femkela

Wow, I am impressed! Everyone looks even hotter then in the other versions of MJJF member pics! Here are mine

wowo.jpg

In Amsterdam, where I was born

Foto398.jpg

Is it scary???!

lol

Foto388.jpg

Foto428.jpg

aFoto412.jpg

sundayroberts1

You guys are all beautiful people . Sorry can,t put a picture of me up , dont know how and i,m almost 60 years old :wub: :flowers: so thats that. But you all are so nice and i,m so proud to been able to see you all. Michael is so lucky to have such sweet and loyal fans . Love you all. See yeh all later on the forums.

M

MJJC_Mayor Ja`

:lol: check out Ja' lookin' all soft, feminine and In HEELS even !!

Work it sistah gyrl **snap**[/b]

:lol: I'm not the tomboi of the crew Chi! :p Thanks poppi :D

OK, I have not seen a new pic of Mr. JaXXXon in a long while **hint hint** :D :photoflash:[/b]

Co-sign! We're waiting you big hunk of burnin' lurrrrve! :wub:

@ everyone else, you guys are freakin' GORGEOUS! I'm loving it! :flowers:

*~MJ Loves MJ~*

l_eb361d0554ece9850f50007e012cf736.jpg

from today![/b]

'Beautiful Stranger?' ....more like 'GORGEOUS Stranger.' You always pose so nicely and each shot looks different. Do you model too like Jinge? Everyone needs a little black dress....I leant mine to my brother's girl-friend and it looked good on her so I gave it to her. :lol: :flowers:

'Beautiful Stranger?' ....more like 'GORGEOUS Stranger.' You always pose so nicely and each shot looks different. Do you model too like Jinge? Everyone needs a little black dress....I leant mine to my brother's girl-friend and it looked good on her so I gave it to her. :lol: :flowers: [/b]

Aww thank you so much! *huggles* No, I don't model at all actually, but i've been asked that question alot! :lol:

Soso Deaf

shardea....man, im so bad w/ calling u know how it is....ur man hasn't called me back!

ja' u and that damn caddie and koz and her hat...where's the booty pics?

joan...girl, i stopped smoking and i don't drink caffiene n e more! can u believe dat? now the drankin was cuz of mike....but um...yeah, we had to smape one of the jacksons' new escalades...sorry?

SexyMamaJo

shardea....man, im so bad w/ calling u know how it is....ur man hasn't called me back!

ja' u and that damn caddie and koz and her hat...where's the booty pics?

joan...girl, i stopped smoking and i don't drink caffiene n e more! can u believe dat? now the drankin was cuz of mike....but um...yeah, we had to smape one of the jacksons' new escalades...sorry?[/b]

Ok, did you get my message? Go to our thread. I'm not joking, lol.

M

MJstarlight

awww cute pic Arus! :)

I'll take more pictures of me, after I get a new camera, lol. Mines been taking too blurry of photos lately.

SexyMamaJo

amy looks like talin! lol

joan....u must be joking...no way.[/b]

Nah, I'm not. Chica replies to my emails on myspace, crazy. :lol: Arus, did you get my pm? It wasn't a joke. I'm trying to hook you up. :D

V

Violet Flower

Not my best pic, bad quality cause it was my friend's camera phone, but oh well...
Image005.jpg

Looks freakin' horrible... :banghead :rolleyes:[/b]

lol it still turned out nice, very pretty :flowers:

aww zoya your cousin looks so adorable, cute pic :flowers: :)

xILoveMJx

here's a new one of me i took it yestarday :lol:
what is up with my fingers lol..

weirdo.jpg

i'm not sure if i already posted this one here

inthegarden2-1.jpg

and this is just a random 1 :lol:

xsdf.jpg

His confessions

here's a new one of me i took it yestarday :lol:
what is up with my fingers lol..

weirdo.jpg

i'm not sure if i already posted this one here

inthegarden2-1.jpg

and this is just a random 1 :lol:

xsdf.jpg
[/b]
as you've already know girl, i think you're really gorgeous :D and I hang on with my comment

V

Violet Flower

Pictures of me at the beach, taken today! it was a blast! and also my first time Ever going to a beach, I loved every minute of it.

SRBEACH.jpg

100_0489.jpg

This pic is kinda of funk, it did'nt turn out right but as you can see I was getting hit by the tides lol

100_0481.jpg

100_0480.jpg

100_0478.jpg

100_0501.jpg

The Ocean, Beautiful!

:flowers:

V

Violet Flower

Pictures of me at the beach, taken today! it was a blast! and also my first time Ever going to a beach, I loved every minute of it.

SRBEACH.jpg

100_0489.jpg

This pic is kinda of funk, it did'nt turn out right but as you can see I was getting hit by the tides lol

100_0481.jpg

100_0480.jpg

100_0478.jpg

100_0501.jpg

The Ocean, Beautiful!

:flowers:

Smile1982

Pictures of me at the beach, taken today! it was a blast! and also my first time Ever going to a beach, I loved every minute of it.[/b]

WOW your first time at the beach! It gotta be really special when you've waited so long. I live in Denmark, Europe and just walk down to the sea from where I live. Denmark is really small so where ever you live in Denmark you can get to the sea really quick. I still love it very much though. Love the sound of water ;) Anyway you look really nice and it seems like you're having a blast! :D

Here's a picture of me. It's just a couple of weeks old :)

n572431530_154355_466.jpg

Smile1982

Pictures of me at the beach, taken today! it was a blast! and also my first time Ever going to a beach, I loved every minute of it.[/b]

WOW your first time at the beach! It gotta be really special when you've waited so long. I live in Denmark, Europe and just walk down to the sea from where I live. Denmark is really small so where ever you live in Denmark you can get to the sea really quick. I still love it very much though. Love the sound of water ;) Anyway you look really nice and it seems like you're having a blast! :D

Here's a picture of me. It's just a couple of weeks old :)

n572431530_154355_466.jpg

larrousse

Proud Member
Dont say I aint neva gave ya nuthin!!

TheEyesHaveItcopyy.jpg
[/b]

Well.. :clap: Have we been waiting for this or what??
it is a good start for the new picture thread, but I say you got to take that shirt off :woohoo: to make it a full compensation for your prior absence!!

M

MJJC_Mayor Ja`

LAWD XXX! Besides Mike, you 'bout the only mofo that would make my ass turn straight! :blink: :blink: Well actually, I wouldn't have to turn straight just to get a few lil "soldiers" from you for my wife and I to have a baby. :lol:

Darvon1982

Jaxxxon, u so fine!!!!!

Shardea, nice pictures! and congrats on your first time at the beach, U look good, by the way. :)

L.J

lol Mr blurry you poppin your collar and got the girls all silly in here :lol:

and Katie that picture is cracking me up :lol: but what did you do to your arm girlie?

Thriller MJ loving the guitar!! :punk:

Top Bottom