MJJCommunity Announcements and Feedback

Anna

Free As A Bird
The only thing you need to use PayPal is a bank account, you don't need a credit card.

DifferentKindOfLady

Proud Member
ScreenOrigami;4277666 said:
Nah, don’t feel sorry. You’re doing a lot for this community by being one of the active members who keep the spirit up. You’re one of the people why I’m still here, for example. :)

I really think all we need is a Patreon to Gaz’s name. When people see that they can already help by giving as little as a Dollar a month, I’m sure we’ll have more than enough to keep this going.

That was very sweet, thank you! :)

Mikky Dee

Sunset Driver, Midnight Rider
$100 dollars a month isn't much but how many active user on this site? if gaz planning on leaving we need a new owner to take over.

It's not as simple as "finding a new owner". Once something like this is in someone's name, it's forever. Gaz will never leave, nor hand the forum over to another person. He would just like help from the members, with the cost of the server.

ScreenOrigami

Proud Member
8701girl;4277779 said:
i wish i could help

Everyone who’s actively posting and keeping this forum alive is already helping. It’s not only about the money. :)

seanvezina8980

Proud Member
I just love checking here and seeing news about MJ before the media catches on ... just goes to show how fast we work together... L.O.V.E

NatureCriminal7896

Proud Member
I agree. this is one the main reason I actually joined here. we get news about Michael before the media catch on though if it's the media most of the times they gonna trash him as usual. thank god for this place.

JaXoN FaNaTiC

Proud Member
This site will never go down. Mark my word. Unless owners voluntarily and willingly decided to do so, we will never stop supporting.

Mikky Dee

This is a reminder to all members that the CHAT ROOM is fully operational and includes MJJ Community Michael Jackson Radio. Check it out! It would be great if members could surf the forum, chat with each other, connect AND listen to MJ music, all at the same time!

Mikky Dee

Hello, everyone!

Did you know that if you've made a thread and realise that the title is incorrect, or that you just need to change it or edit it, in some way, that you all have the capability to make those changes yourselves? You don't need to ask moderators to do the editing for you.

Simple instructions for how to edit thread titles on your own (providing it's your thread) can be found here, in the Help Centre. :)

https://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/142591-How-to-Edit-or-Rename-Your-Thread-Title

Mikky Dee

Hi everyone! Please remember that MJJC has a CHAT ROOM which includes MJJCommunity Radio, playing Mr Michael Jackson 24/7!!!

If you enjoyed the Sirius MJ radio channel last month, then you will surely enjoy this as well. Right now I'm listening to some amazing MJ acappella tracks, such as MITM, Best of Joy, YANA and more.

You can hang out there and chat to other members, either as a guest, or you can sign up for an account and have your own MJJC user name!

Register here and join the chat! https://minnit.chat/register

Mikky Dee

LOVE the new look for Halloween!!! Let's keep it for a while. ;)

Mikky Dee

Dear Members,

PLEASE do not start public threads on MJJC to discuss crowdfunding, in order to purchase video or audio tapes, or any other MJ related items that are on e-bay and other platforms. This is basically soliciting and/or advertising, which is against our rules and is tantamount to using this site as a "conduit" in financial dealings. What members do in their own private conversations is not the concern of the Admin team, but we do not want to see any more of the types of threads that have been deleted today, one originally in News and Discussion and two others in 2000 Watts.

Thank you,

The Admin Team