Monday: Exclusive "This Is It" clip to air on Ellen DeGeneres

The movie is 2 hrs and a tad bit long, dont worry.

lol exactly. All the clips we've seen so far only amount to maybe 10 minutes in total, max. And each 'exclusive' that's been shown has only been around 30 seconds to 2 minutes long each.

even if it is a small clip big deal.... they are very clever with what they are releasing. its basically condensed to human nature and twymmf .... just presented differently.... i have a feeling they will keeping the best for the film.... they are merely teasing us.

I cannot wait to see Billie Jean dress rehearsal :ninja: arrghh the movie is so close now :)

I cannot wait to see Billie Jean dress rehearsal :ninja: arrghh the movie is so close now :)

Billie Jean wasn't a dress rehearsal. The light-up black-and-white suit was still being made. Randy Phillips said it was improvised, so, we'd presume the one in the blue shirt.

Can't they just cg the billie jean jacket or something. Oh it would have been a sight to behold

Thats cool to know and thanks for sharing that news, but I think Im going to skip it because I feel with all these trailers I've been seeing it's already ruining a lot of the surprise I want to feel when watching it..

Actually I heard on another post here they would show a clip from the smooth criminal rehearsal tomorrow in the movie site. Maybe that's what they will show on Ellen, guess we'll just have to wait & see

Yeah, very short clip but it was very cool:)

:O!!!!!!!!! Smooth Criminal my favourite!!! From what I hear, MJ.com are getting is ASAP...

Was it a clip of the actual performance or was it from the vignette that was made especially for the concerts.

Last edited:
Back