More Concerts in 2010 O2 Arena in germany? :)

MJHistory22

Proud Member
I just read this on a German Website. I dont no if its true but here is the article.

The "King of Pop" - Michael Jackson (50) is coming to Berlin! According to information IMAGE is the mega-star in the autumn of 2010 in the O2 World several concerts. A Germany-comeback after 15 years! Negotiations are already ongoing.

The O2 World does, however, still covered.

Re: More Concerts in 2010 O2 Arena in germany :)

shrugs.. who knows

I will be going to! Have a uncle and cousin there, so I hope this is is true!

Please Michael, come to Norway xD...

Might be possible. But what I don't understand is how you can 'announce' concerts, saying he's coming to Berlin, while in the same piece it says 'Negotiations are already ongoing'. If negotiations are 'already ongoing' it's premature to say the least to state it's going to happen. Pure gossip at this point. But not impossible at all.

cool , can't wait

Would be nice.

I would go to Germany too! :)

Obviously just a rumour at this point (everyone seems to be thinking he's coming to an o2 Arena near them lol), but it wouldn't surprise me at all if goes to Germany.

MJHistory22 - please post the link to the website if you can.

Well if its true i will wait and decide to go considering all the mess up with the 02 tix, i swore i'd never do another German stadium the organization had been dangerous and badly done in the past

Bild is a tabloid, big time. In the same piece they still claim Michael works with David Copperfield. They are wrong with their 'since 15 years', and if I'm not mistaken, they call Michael something like a 'singing spare parts'.

I have also heard rumours about Berlin, would be cool but let him do London first and then he can still decide!

oh i just see its from "BILD". this is def NOT true. this "newspaper" is crap!
just a rumour, thats for sure. only tabloid stuff...

I don't see why he'd do Germany :S

I can totally see him do Germany. He has MANY loyal fans there.
I can also see him do France and then maybe Australia and USA....

I don't believe BILD at all as it's a horrible tabloid, but I can definitely see him doing shows in Germany, France, etc.

Would be REALLY awesome! :)

I could see him do Germany too. He has given many concerts in that country in the past. Big sell outs, every single one of them. He also did tv in Germany. And he spent a lot of time there. Oh, and Berlin is a great city. Been there only once (couple of months ago), but fell in love immediately. Only strange thing I found was that many people there walk with bottles of alcohol on the streets. But the atmosphere was great, it has historical value, it would be a great location.

Berlin is a city of history simply hehe :) the berlinwall etc. :)

I will attend at leat one show in every city he performs in :)

I don't believe BILD at all as it's a horrible tabloid,

just believe me, it is! and i havent heard anything about it in any news here. i am from germany and BILD is not a serious newspaper!

although i wouldlove him to perform in germany here ^.^
but cologne or munich would be much better!

Back