MTV Italia Poll: Vote MJ as the greatest Best Male Act Award winner ever

Done, very sad that Eminem has more, he can not hold a candle to the King, the others like Bieber are comical. Should be artists like Stevie Wonder, Prince and Jimi Hendrix he is compared to.

Done, very sad that Eminem has more, he can not hold a candle to the King, the others like Bieber are comical. Should be artists like Stevie Wonder, Prince and Jimi Hendrix he is compared to.

Eminem IS sort of a legend you know. He was extremely immature in the Encore era with respect to his disses and word play and I couldn't care for his Recovery album but he IS a very talented artist. His The Eminem Show and MMLP are two of the best rap albums ever made. The rapping style, the beats (in TES he produced much of the album) and the lyrics were top notch. MMLP2 is also leagues ahead of what other rappers have to offer in this day and age.

Btw I'm pleasantly surprised that Michael is #2 :D ... He's so damn popular even now!

Eminem IS sort of a legend you know. He was extremely immature in the Encore era with respect to his disses and word play and I couldn't care for his Recovery album but he IS a very talented artist. His The Eminem Show and MMLP are two of the best rap albums ever made. The rapping style, the beats (in TES he produced much of the album) and the lyrics were top notch. MMLP2 is also leagues ahead of what other rappers have to offer in this day and age.

This right here. Although I'd go further and say he IS a music legend (not sort of). Man's made some really incredible music over the past 2 decades; there's a reason why he's continued to be incredibly successful as well as highly influential and respected by musicians alike.

We can do it guys. The advantage of Eminem is less than last week (only 200 votes now). Come on! We can do it! :D
Continue to vote and spread the word on the forums and on the social networks ;)

Back