Murray was not going to London

StephluvsMJ

Proud Member
I'm putting this here, because I can't recall for the life of me where or when I heard this. Apparently, Michael was going to fire Murray before going to London. Murray knew about it and was freaking out because the contract with AEG hadn't been finalised and he was scared he wasn't going to be paid for the work he did do. He had pretty much put everything on the line for the opportunity and he was angry that it wasn't going to happen.

Now don't take that as the gospel, because I don't even remember where I read it. Could've been from the comments on TMZ, could've been here or at another board, I don't know. Could've been speculation or a theory. I don't know whether I dreamed it or what, but it's in my head for some reason. Has anyone else heard about this?

I haven't heard that before but it really blows me away how unfinalized things seemed in general. Michael still had to pass the final medical in London for the insurance, correct? Strange. Very strange. The only "sure and final" thing seems to be the sale of tickets in this whole saga.

Yes, I read that here (Murray not going to London). It was speculation from "non conspiracy" fans, based on :

the contract with Murray was not signed

Michael or one of his bodyguards called Cherilyn Lee for help on june 21st, they did not call Murray.

That's all I can recall, I hope it helps !

Edit : it sounded strange that she was called, since she said she refused to give him propofol.

I'm putting this here, because I can't recall for the life of me where or when I heard this. Apparently, Michael was going to fire Murray before going to London. Murray knew about it and was freaking out because the contract with AEG hadn't been finalised and he was scared he wasn't going to be paid for the work he did do. He had pretty much put everything on the line for the opportunity and he was angry that it wasn't going to happen.

Now don't take that as the gospel, because I don't even remember where I read it. Could've been from the comments on TMZ, could've been here or at another board, I don't know. Could've been speculation or a theory. I don't know whether I dreamed it or what, but it's in my head for some reason. Has anyone else heard about this?

This would not surprise me one little bit if it is in fact true.....they didnt seem as though they were ready for this show to start in a couple of short weeks anyway..the stage wasn't even set up over there yet. Costumes were not finished..there were alot of unfinished business for a show that was suppose to start in a short period of time. ALSO if Murray knew he wasn't going to London....that is why he killed Michael

Yes, I read that here (Murray not going to London). It was speculation from "non conspiracy" fans, based on :

the contract with Murray was not signed

Michael or one of his bodyguards called Cherilyn Lee for help on june 21st, they did not call Murray.

That's all I can recall, I hope it helps !

Well, do we know that for sure? Has anyone of us access to these documents? It's impossible to say what was signed or not when none of us has physically seen any document.

That is strange, if you already have a personal physician, why would you be calling another nurse?

Well, do we know that for sure? Has anyone of us access to these documents? It's impossible to say what was signed or not when none of us has physically seen any document.

That is strange, if you already have a personal physician, why would you be calling another nurse?

It's in the search warrants (the one in Texas I think), so that's what she told the LAPD.

I think it was in the Coroners report thread, certain people with more medical knowledge than me, started to question the prescriptions made by Murray (other than propofol).

If I remember correctly, they thought that the meds he prescribed were incredibly strong and for the first one Murray prescribed, very quickly addictive, especially if you compare them to the meds prescribed by Dr Metzger, that were much lighter and less addictive. (there were prescription from Murray in december 08, then Metzger mid april 09, then at the end of april, Murray again.

Some of the posters seemed to think that maybe Murray was trying to make Michael's insomnia worse, and get him addicted, so that Murray would be "necessary".

These posters thought that it was possible that Michael was beginning to figure this out, which could explain why Cherilyn was called on 21st June.

So basically speculation, yes.

Where it came from was the fact that Murray had not been asked for his paperwork to submit to the British Embassy to obtain a UK visa whereas Kai Chase was asked for her paperwork for her visa right away.

About the contract not signed, I read it here, I don't think it was in the "official" docs.

Another thing I've been thinking about. The night that Michael died, fans wrote him letters asking him to cancel the shows because they were worried about his health. What if he was thinking about cancelling? What if had made the decision to cancel and was getting ready to tell AEG the next day? Murray was in debt and he was desperate for the money. Surely he would have been pissed.

It's in the search warrants (the one in Texas I think), so that's what she told the LAPD.

I think it was in the Coroners report thread, certain people with more medical knowledge than me, started to question the prescriptions made by Murray (other than propofol).

If I remember correctly, they thought that the meds he prescribed were incredibly strong and for the first one Murray prescribed, very quickly addictive, especially if you compare them to the meds prescribed by Dr Metzger, that were much lighter and less addictive. (there were prescription from Murray in december 08, then Metzger mid april 09, then at the end of april, Murray again.

Some of the posters seemed to think that maybe Murray was trying to make Michael's insomnia worse, and get him addicted, so that Murray would be "necessary".

These posters thought that it was possible that Michael was beginning to figure this out, which could explain why Cherilyn was called on 21st June.

So basically speculation, yes.

I never understood how you could throw so many PSYCHIATRIC drugs at someone. :doh: How many benzodiazepines are you going throw at at someone?? That was just as scary as a Cardiologist administering Propofol in a home setting without the ability to mechanically ventilate.
Even some of the benzos are not recommended to administer in a home setting, certainly not by IV. Respiratory depression is known to occur just by the benzos alone- not to mention Propofol added in the mix.

It's very sad to think that Michael had reason not to trust his caretakers. Both in the "they have no idea what they are doing" and "are they out to get him" kind of way. :no:

Michael may have called Nurse Lee simply because Murray was unavailable. We know he was often at his girlfriends house and it has been said that he was not even at Mj's home so very often. it would make sense if he was unavailable that they might just call someone else. Of course this is just speculation.

@ Modulation alert : I don't know either.... I have a very bad personal experience with a family member and benzos, I am "allergic" to that, and I have a problem with doctors precribing them as if they were sweets. They should be held accountable, though I understand it might necessary sometimes.

About Michael, the coroner's report states what was found in his home, not what he actually bought, and the hair tox results were not in the report that was unsealed.

It is impossible to know for sure what he was taking, and what his behavior with medication was.

From what was left, my guess is that he was trying to be careful. There were 4 or 5 different drugs related to insomnia or anxiety, prescribed at different times by 2 different doctors, and he took less than what was prescribed.

He must have felt that propofol was safe, not addictive, and doesn't leave you groggy as benzos sometimes do.

I don't know, my guess only..

Michael may have called Nurse Lee simply because Murray was unavailable. We know he was often at his girlfriends house and it has been said that he was not even at Mj's home so very often. it would make sense if he was unavailable that they might just call someone else. Of course this is just speculation.

Yes, very true, it's a possibility also.

Cherilyn Lee is not reliable.

Murray was not hired by AEG. (?) So AEG has nothing to do with hiring him and so the hired was not signed. (?) If a contract existed, it surely would have leaked and released by the press. And if anything was actually signed, it was only between Murray and Michael.

This all is full of things that make no sense. What is truth? It is impossible to know.

It's my opinion.

I know from somewhere (I don't remember where I read it) that the contract was signed by Murray, but there were no signatures from Michael and AEG. I have no idea how this info got into my head and if it's reliable. But I read it somewhere. Probably in the Investigation Unit.

I know from somewhere (I don't remember where I read it) that the contract was signed by Murray, but there were no signatures from Michael and AEG. I have no idea how this info got into my head and if it's reliable. But I read it somewhere. Probably in the Investigation Unit.
TMZ. :smilerolleyes: It was there that I read about it.

Arnold Klein said at TMZLive that, according to people in his office,

Michael called them two weeks before June 25th asking for an

anesthesiologist.

If we believe that there WAS actually going to be a "London" at all, Murray didn't even have license to practice there, let alone he couldn't bring any propofol with him.
UK authorities are particularly severe in these matters.

So Murray was def not going to London.

To pratice in the UK you need to be registered with the GMC-General Medical Council and you can only get propofol from hospital pharmacies over here. You can't exactly pop into Boots and get it.

Frank DiLeo discussed it in his interview with Raffles van Exel:

He says Murray's & AEG's lawyers were negotiating the terms of the contract shortly before Michael passed - by June 25 neither Michael nor Murray had signed it therefore Murray had received no payment from AEG.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mofgsy6TTtU&feature=related

oh yeah! THAT's where I know it from! The interview! Yes! I translated it for the Russian fan community.

easy enough to find out whether he was going by seeing if applications had been made for a visa

To pratice in the UK you need to be registered with the GMC-General Medical Council and you can only get propofol from hospital pharmacies over here. You can't exactly pop into Boots and get it.
id presume the laws are different if u are working for a private client over a short period of time. murray wasnt going to be working for the NHS.he would prob take the diprivan with him

id presume the laws are different if u are working for a private client over a short period of time. murray wasnt going to be working for the NHS.he would prob take the diprivan with him

Wonder how Murray, as a cardiologist, would have explained having propofol in his suitcase to customs officials in the UK

Last edited:
hes a doctor i presume he would have been able to transport medicines like when u take your medicines on holiday with you. would have been pretty unlucky to get his bags checked. unless of course he had a plan to get it in the uk. but im hardly inclined to believe the loony that is etok

Back