My Michael Drawing

amygrace

Proud Member
Ok don't laugh...I haven't done a sketch like this in YEARS...about 4 years to be precise. I used to draw all the time but once I got into graphic design I kinda stopped. Michael inspired me to pick up the pencil again. :)
So this one's for him!

drawing.jpg

:wub:

Last edited:
:eek:mg: awwww this is so good Amy!!!! Im very impressed!! :)
how long did it take you? It looks so real!! :wub:
I just gave you rep btw :)

WTF... Amy is there's something you can't do?! :p
Wouldn't surprise me if you're a ventriloquist too :D

Your drawing is really beautiful! :)

:eek:mg: awwww this is so good Amy!!!! Im very impressed!! :) how long did it take you? It looks so real!! :wub: I just gave you rep btw :)
Aw thank you dahling! It took me 3 hours I think... I can't remember the exact time I started, but one thing is for certain, it took me a long time! I was surprised I had the patience...lol.

BruceWayne said:
WTF... Amy is there's something you can't do?! :p
Wouldn't surprise me if you're a ventriloquist too :D Your drawing is really beautiful! :)
Lmao...I haven't tried ventriloquism yet, maybe I will sometime soon. haha ;) Thanks for the compliment Bruce!

Science Freak and Carine thank you as well!

I did notice this morning that I made his hat too short...

LOL, didn't see that until you said it - I was too busy being mesmerized by your fantastic details on the hair. It looks really "sharp" (don't have a better word for it.)
I thinkhair can often look "blurry" and cluttered when it isn't well done, but yours looks absolutely fantastic.
Love the shadows also - especially the chin, and under his left curl where it's a bit darker on what is supposed to be the shadow of the curl, and how it's lighter where it's the actual chin.

I love to just look and "study" stuff like this - we got some serious talents on this board! :)

Thats awesome, Amy! You're very talented. :D

Thanks guys!

Bruce - you really do pay attention to detail! I get nervous with people like that...lol. Cause I'm often not good with detail.

I just fixed the hat by the way! :)

so you weren't kidding, you are effing awesome. at everything artistic i might add. girls like me (who lack artistic skill) hate girls like you (who don't) LOL jk jk jk no im just gonna sit and be jealous now :D LOL

WOW!!

That is awesome, I wish I had talent like you!

You could totally sell pictures like that. Well done, it's beautiful :)

I tried drawing him too..but yours is just brilliant. I like how you did the eyes and the smile. Its just beautiful.

wow it's awesome! ur really talented!, i wish i could draw one for myself too XD

Back