New MJ content (Possibility)

Nite Line

Proud Member
i bet if theres a good music video its going to be a really good one. Because the weeknd music videos are good. It'll be better than justin timberlake jumping around a screen. the whole thing of renacting mj music videos or cutting the footage of is getting old. just want something unique shouldnt even show mj
There is tons of unreleased MJ video footage. I hope they use that for a music video instead of some tribute dancers imitating his dance moves.

Pentum

Proud Member
Not going to lie, I sort of expected iHeartradio to drop it now after The Weeknd tweet

Mikky Dee

Sunset Driver, Midnight Rider
i bet if theres a good music video its going to be a really good one. Because the weeknd music videos are good. It'll be better than justin timberlake jumping around a screen. the whole thing of renacting mj music videos or cutting the footage of is getting old. just want something unique shouldnt even show mj
I liked the video for LNFSG, but then, I also like JT. In fact, I think all of the posthumous music videos have been wonderful - nothing like the kind of videos he made himself, when he was here, of course, but very good nonetheless. Both videos for BTM were innovative, technically very cool and interesting - heartwarming and respectful to Michael, as were the videos for Hollywood Tonight and Hold My Hand. IMHO.

AlwaysThere

Proud Member
I think most of the posthumous videos have been decent, but they’ve also left a lot to be desired. “Behind the Mask” was the only one that really struck me as downright phenomenal (which is why I’m stunned that the MJE held it back for years).

I just hope they stop doing MJ-esque choreography. They all do the exact same thing with the exact same moves. Do something normal and incorporate some MJ moves here and there.

SmoothGangsta

Proud Member
I admit it'll be rather strange if they're all just posting mj at the same time for no reason but I'm also not expecting anything at the same time lol.

dam2040

Proud Member
I admit it'll be rather strange if they're all just posting mj at the same time for no reason but I'm also not expecting anything at the same time lol.

Part of me worries now this is almost too obvious because they post so often.

dam2040

Proud Member
Sorry it’s an Instagram story again, but it sounds like The Weeknd’s producer just uploaded a snippet

Doesn’t sound like any song that I’m familiar with.
The Estate were working on music in 2018

Probably nothing but..