New MJ content (Possibility)

dethorro

Proud Member
I doubt it’s happening now but this doesn’t confirm that - just says that the next single is the Swedish House collab.
Which will be a part of their album not his.

Edit: According to Billboard it is still unclear whether the collab will appear on The Dawn or on the upcoming Swedish House Mafia album.

Eddlicious

Proud Member
So now is 100% confirmed that there isn't any
The Weeknd and MJ duet in any further time🤷🏻‍♂️
How does that 100% confirm that the collab isn’t happening? The Weeknd himself said there would be some interesting features coming out before the album. Features, plural.

michael555

Proud Member
That's a possiblity, currently there are shortages, and that's only the beginning, by ten years we won't be able to have vinyls anymore, unless we find something sustainable to create new ones.

Fuzball

Proud Member
Idk what's going, there're reports Prince' 30th Anniversary release of Diamond & Pearls being postponed, too.

Smooth72

Proud Member
Maybe they are trying the MJ Estate strategy.
Idk what's going, there're reports Prince' 30th Anniversary release of Diamond & Pearls being postponed, too.
they are all scared of Adele releasing new music. You figure she will have 2 or 3 hit singles. So, might want to postpone for 6 -8 months 😂. Release something already, what a joke smfh.

Hess

Proud Member
This whole thing was a bit of a bummer 😆

I know The Estate never mentioned anything about a song release, but still - all the smoke and talk got me hyped anyway.
But it sure was fun to be a little hyped over new MJ material again, so I'm not really disappointed, though I really had hoped we would get something this year.

Dit hele gebeuren viel een beetje tegen 😆

Ik weet dat The Estate nooit iets heeft gezegd over het uitbrengen van een nummer, maar toch - van alle rook en gepraat raakte ik hoe dan ook gehyped.
Maar het was zeker leuk om weer een beetje hyped te zijn over nieuw MJ-materiaal, dus ik ben niet echt teleurgesteld, hoewel ik echt had gehoopt dat we dit jaar iets zouden krijgen.
Exactly My thoughts❤️

dam2040

Proud Member
This whole thing was a bit of a bummer 😆

I know The Estate never mentioned anything about a song release, but still - all the smoke and talk got me hyped anyway.
But it sure was fun to be a little hyped over new MJ material again, so I'm not really disappointed, though I really had hoped we would get something this year.
It was nice to get excited again, looking for clues etc even if nothing has happened. Much better than constant LN court case talk that has swamped everyone for 2 years now!!

Hess

Proud Member
It was nice to get excited again, looking for clues etc even if nothing has happened. Much better than constant LN court case talk that has swamped everyone for 2 years now!!
Exactly. - I know some say we should never get hyped og exited without confirmation from SONY/The Estate - but I actually enjoyed it.
Nice to be happy and exited rather than discussing courts cases, LN and negative stuff.

Guessing songs, collaborations etc. was fun. I do not regret any of it - even though there (apparently) never was any plans for a release. :)

ZippyMJ

Proud Member
I get if this was leaked in the 1980s why people would think it real.

But this is meant to look like it's on a typewriter. Look at that font! It's just using what song lists used to look like in the 1980s/1990s at record companies. Who uses that today, let alone prints it for someone to snap a picture haha!

Hess

Proud Member
I get if this was leaked in the 1980s why people would think it real.

But this is meant to look like it's on a typewriter. Look at that font! It's just using what song lists used to look like in the 1980s/1990s at record companies. Who uses that today, let alone prints it for someone to snap a picture haha!

What are you reffering to? - Could you share the picture?

Fuzball

Proud Member
I assume Zippy meant this one

El-OXof2-W0-AMR5-Cj.jpg

VictorMacBernik

Proud Member
guys, you hurt yourself for nothing, do like me, do not wait for anything and you will not be disappointed.

kai

Proud Member
Well… dangerous 30 vinyl… that’s it? No bonus ? No concert?