New MJ content (Possibility)

Dilan

Proud Member
I think with the decision recently being handed down on the IRS case, the Estate can finally exit probate. It's my understanding that the Executors will become Trustees and will remain in an advisory capacity, to assist the heirs to manage the Trust. Bringing Prince on board is definitely the first step to an eventual transition of power. Prince should make sure that he learns as much as he can from John Branca, who has a wealth of skill and experience.

I wonder if Prince has seen the images of those written notes MJ had that were discovered after he died that say "dont trust John Branca"

Dilan

Proud Member
I've never seen those. Do you have a link?

Michael-jackson-secret-murder-diaries-03.jpg

Michael-jackson-secret-murder-diaries-02.jpg

rolerprod

Proud Member
and i was just thinking about asking you guys how was michaels relationship with branca ...are these notes fake? the signature is michaels

xscape guy 2003

Proud Member
Yes I agree, if there was any malice no way would John step aside and let his children start to make the decisions on the legacy that is Michael Jackson.

Invictum3001

Proud Member
i dont believe this guy at all his other predictions especially bout beyonce makes zero sense and hes all over the place with other artists,knowing what drake and bey gonna do is nearly impossible if hes not on their teams and hes not bc he does mj predictions and i saw bryson tiller there and rihanna,at best he works at a music label but all these artist arent signed to the same label sooooo...in conclusion hes just throwing shit out hoping something sticks and generates him clout,much less believable than the other account that started this thread.
and lets not throw the chris brown collab to the air cause i dont need to hear anymore autotuned artists on a mj song i let drake pass cause i love him but no one else can get that pass haha
he also made an hilarious prediction that chris brown gonna be on brunos new album which is so far fetched i cant even......

Just wanted to post it in case one of the "predictions" come true. Just saw that he/she says that he/she's not an insider or a leaker, didn't notice that at first. Thought he/she had sources for those predictions.

Nite Line

Proud Member
Stuff like this has made me wonder why there's so much Branca hate in the MJ fandom at large. I mean Branca was a close friend of Michael's and an ally near the end. He might not be doing super popular things or things that the fanbase wants, but he is a business insider and I think he's done a fine job with the other people/groups he's represented (The Beach Boys, Aerosmith, Bee Gees). Also I think it's a great thing that he's been willing to slowly step aside recently and let Prince possibly take the reins -- it shows that he's got Michael's legacy in mind.

A lot of the hate comes from these annoying top MJ fans on Twitter and YouTube who have a massive platform and they can easily manipulate the others fans.

king_of_style

Proud Member
i dont believe this guy at all his other predictions especially bout beyonce makes zero sense and hes all over the place with other artists,knowing what drake and bey gonna do is nearly impossible if hes not on their teams and hes not bc he does mj predictions and i saw bryson tiller there and rihanna,at best he works at a music label but all these artist arent signed to the same label sooooo...in conclusion hes just throwing shit out hoping something sticks and generates him clout,much less believable than the other account that started this thread.
and lets not throw the chris brown collab to the air cause i dont need to hear anymore autotuned artists on a mj song i let drake pass cause i love him but no one else can get that pass haha
he also made an hilarious prediction that chris brown gonna be on brunos new album which is so far fetched i cant even......

I can't say I'm very knowledgeable on who's hot and who's not in the music industry or that I'm up to date on everybody's careers, but isn't Chris Brown already a fairly controversial figure for being a domestic abuser? If the Estate wants to start off on the right foot and distance themselves from abuse claims then a collab with Chris Brown probably isn't the way to go. It'd be like if in 2016 the Estate dropped a posthumous duet with R. Kelly -- like do you want to never sell another record again?

I mean it's possible that the "Chris Brown collab" thing was just something they heard through the pipeline as a possibility from their work at some record label, when in reality the MJ team isn't seriously considering it but just throwing it out there. Like so many others here, I think if any new posthumous duets were to be done, Abel Tesfaye is the way to go. He's currently a hot item on the market given his new album and a recent Super Bowl performance, by his own admission takes a lot of influence from MJ, and is obviously a huge fan. Chris Brown might've been a good idea in say, 2007, but I don't think he's as huge as he was anymore.

Pentum

Proud Member
I love how everyone suddenly just ignores how Branca basically released fake Michael songs, and is fighting against a FAN who sued them over this in court. Lovely

king_of_style

Proud Member
I love how everyone suddenly just ignores how Branca basically released fake Michael songs, and is fighting against a FAN who sued them over this in court. Lovely

I mean yeah, that's shitty, but the Estate will never admit to such a stupid mistake. I mean how inept do they have to be to make that huge of a blunder on their first project post-TII? I understand why Branca and the legal team have been so weaselly about this, but that doesn't mean I excuse it. While it would be nice if they'd made an announcement admitting to this error (and hell, maybe something like that would happen once Prince takes charge) and rereleased Michael without the fake tracks, the Estate has nothing if not a collectively inflated ego, which would prevent them from ever doing that under the current leadership. Like I said, I understand it, but I don't excuse it.

rolerprod

Proud Member
I can't say I'm very knowledgeable on who's hot and who's not in the music industry or that I'm up to date on everybody's careers, but isn't Chris Brown already a fairly controversial figure for being a domestic abuser? If the Estate wants to start off on the right foot and distance themselves from abuse claims then a collab with Chris Brown probably isn't the way to go. It'd be like if in 2016 the Estate dropped a posthumous duet with R. Kelly -- like do you want to never sell another record again?

I mean it's possible that the "Chris Brown collab" thing was just something they heard through the pipeline as a possibility from their work at some record label, when in reality the MJ team isn't seriously considering it but just throwing it out there. Like so many others here, I think if any new posthumous duets were to be done, Abel Tesfaye is the way to go. He's currently a hot item on the market given his new album and a recent Super Bowl performance, by his own admission takes a lot of influence from MJ, and is obviously a huge fan. Chris Brown might've been a good idea in say, 2007, but I don't think he's as huge as he was anymore.

the public is over the chris brown thing,his sales are really good and he had multiple hits since and also had another song with Rihanna(which was the person who got hit from chris) after the case.
anyways i dont like any male singer other than bruno to be featured on mj's stuff or maybe rappers like jay z but thats just my opinion

rolerprod

Proud Member

so am i suppose to hate and condemn every other thing he does because of that **** up?
as i said before i think other than that one giant **** up i love the way he worked up till now from a business stand point i guess

SmoothGangsta

Proud Member

Yep, fans love to downplay this as if they didn't willingly commit one of the biggest music frauds in history.

SmoothGangsta

Proud Member
I don't think anyone is saying the cascios are innocent. The estate were ultimately the ones that decided to release them despite doubts coming from literally every possible direction and that is where I lay the blame for this situation.

Nite Line

Proud Member
Literally everyone who was played the tracks said that they weren't comfortable saying it was him. They even held a meeting where they played people who had worked with MJ the vocals and the consensus was that it wasn't him. The estate had plenty of warning signs and could have easily not released them if they actually cared.

Like I said the Estate made a massive blunder, but to say that they didn't care or willingly release fake tracks is ludicrous. Releasing Cascio tracks hurt the sales of Michael album and a lot of fans boycotted future posthumous projects as a result. Do you think Estate wanted that? Do you think that they wanted to lose money and hurt their business? The Estate made a mistake of trusting the Cascios, just like MJ did.

SmoothGangsta

Proud Member
Like I said the Estate made a massive blunder, but to say that they didn't care or willingly release fake tracks is ludicrous. Releasing Cascio tracks hurt the sales of Michael album and a lot of fans boycotted future posthumous projects as a result. Do you think Estate wanted that? Do you think that they wanted to lose money and hurt their business? The Estate made a mistake of trusting the Cascios, just like MJ did.

They made up fake audio analysis, lied about how meetings went, saying that everyone there said they were confident the vocals were his, when the opposite was true. Their behaviour says all you need to know really. I am not saying they weren't initially tricked, but when literally everyone they consulted said they weren't him? That was the time to remove them from the tracklist.

Last edited:

xscape guy 2003

Proud Member
I look forward to what Prince will bring going foward and cannot wait to hear a new mj song we can hopefully dance to. At the end of the day , that's what Michael's music made you want to do!

dam2040

Proud Member
I'm 100000% convinced 2021 will be a year of new MJ material and will not be told otherwise. Even if Branca says so. Lol

Zakk

Proud Member
I'm 100000% convinced 2021 will be a year of new MJ material and will not be told otherwise. Even if Branca says so. Lol

I completely agree, everything is falling into place nicely. Optimism is okay at times... What's gonna be unearthed on the other hand? We'll see :winkv1:

SmoothGangsta

Proud Member
There's really no need to have a modern artist on an MJ song. They're already replacing all his music and acting like he's a glorified voice box, I think the least they can do is give him a song to himself, lol.

Zakk

Proud Member
Bruno has a focus on Silk Sonic before working on his next album so I doubt it will happen. Abel is the likely candidate, the right song for the feature will certainly chart very high.. maybe TYLA is the way to go? Nothing is known right now.. even so, our words won't effect their choices I'm sure.

Zack44

Proud Member
If they're going to force a collaboration with a modern artist, I suggest that they do it with an artist that actually knew MJ when he was alive: e.g. Beyonce, Jay Z, Pharell, Ne-Yo, Kanye, Usher, etc,

It feels less genuine when it's forced to be with someone who's popular now but never knew what it was like to work with him or be in his presence (e.g. Beiber, the Weeknd, Bruno, etc.)

king_of_style

Proud Member
Brother don't even tease me with that potential collab 😅 the dream

I've followed Anderson and Bruno for years now, they both genius artists. I'm glad they've come together with Silk Sonic, if the lead single is anything to go by then the album will be a smash

An MJ and Silk Sonic collab would be a dream, they're both old school and would know how to do a MJ demo justice
I would hope it would be an unusable unfinished sketch demo though, rather than taking out usable Mike vocals to add other artists. Like if Michael only came up with a chorus and bridge or something. I would hope they'd release MJ's untouched demo as a B side

"Changes" I think might be a worthy candidate for that idea, I believe Michael worked on it here and there on and off for the better part of thirty years and never got very far with it. It would be amazing to see what they might predict his direction for the song would be. Hell, part of me wouldn't mind if we got an entire EP of such 'finished' demos ("Rocker", "Water", "Dark Lady", etc.) as long as the originals were included on a deluxe edition.

rolerprod

Proud Member
im sure if the estate made an offer to bruno he would leave everything hes doing and get on it,hes a huge mj fan who always showed him love and called him an inspiration so id imagine having an opportunity to be featured on an mj song would be a no brainer for bruno so im not worried about bruno as much as im worried the estate would make the offer.

rolerprod

Proud Member
weird comment up there,they reached out to the producers (stargate,mark ronson)and JT (im sure that 50 cent aswell)so they're obviously going to reach out for collabs

xscape guy 2003

Proud Member
Any updates? I have not seen any discussion for a while, given that I think that the estate are working on new projects it has gone very quiet now *calm before the storm*? Anyone?

Invictum3001

Proud Member
22. all unreleased from 1979-2001. a few featured artists like Usher, The Weeknd etc. https://t.co/RolHoP6NVK— predicting (@predictrnbmusic) June 4, 2021

11 Remix + 11 Originals ?

������
Looks like the original demos are going to be included on the standard edition this time? Would be weird if they'd decide to keep them and only release the reworked versions, right?
Nope https://t.co/GAl7tEp8cP— predicting (@predictrnbmusic) May 11, 2021
And don't forget about what GreatistArtists said. He said that there will be a deluxe edition.
There will be a deluxe edition with original demos like 2014's 'XSCAPE'.— Greatest Artists Of All Time (@greatestartists) January 11, 2021 I wonder if they are gonna give us 9 new songs with their demos (making it 18) and 4 unreleased demos of already released songs (Best Of Joy, Another Day, Behind The Mask, Hollywood Tonight) if the above prediction of 22 songs is true?

(don't forget that the account is only 'predicting', so don't take it too serious)

Last edited:

king_of_style

Proud Member
Looks like the original demos are going to be included on the standard edition this time? Would be weird if they'd decide to keep them and only release the reworked versions, right?
Nope https://t.co/GAl7tEp8cP— predicting (@predictrnbmusic) May 11, 2021
And don't forget about what GreatistArtists said. He said that there will be a deluxe edition.
There will be a deluxe edition with original demos like 2014's 'XSCAPE'.— Greatest Artists Of All Time (@greatestartists) January 11, 2021 I wonder if they are gonna give us 9 new songs with their demos (making it 18) and 4 unreleased demos of already released songs (Best Of Joy, Another Day, Behind The Mask, Hollywood Tonight) if the above prediction of 22 songs is true?

(don't forget that the account is only 'predicting', so don't take it too serious)

Just for clarity, by "demo of Hollywood Tonight" do you mean the one from 2006? Because if I'm not mistaken the one from the Invincible sessions was leaked. Also assuming this predicting account is accurate, then that rules out any post-Invincible tracks like "Hollywood Tonight" (2006) and "Best of Joy" (2008). Given the reference to 1979 this may imply that the Estate has begun digging into his Off The Wall outtakes, which are probably rife with releasable material and thus would be a good move on their part. But only time will tell.

Invictum3001

Proud Member
Just for clarity, by "demo of Hollywood Tonight" do you mean the one from 2006? Because if I'm not mistaken the one from the Invincible sessions was leaked. Also assuming this predicting account is accurate, then that rules out any post-Invincible tracks like "Hollywood Tonight" (2006) and "Best of Joy" (2008).
Oops, my mistake. Didn't think it all the way through. But at some point they gonna have to release the original versions of those songs. Especially BtM and BoJ.
Given the reference to 1979 this may imply that the Estate has begun digging into his Off The Wall outtakes, which are probably rife with releasable material and thus would be a good move on their part. But only time will tell.
Happy about that but also disappointed bc it looks like we're not getting a post trial song like Rocker or Adore You..

AlwaysThere

Proud Member
^^ "Adore You" isn't anywhere closed to finished, so we'll probably never get it regardless.

I'm not sure what to make of @predictrnbmusic. On the one hand, its pinned tweet indicates that it has a decent track record of providing insider information, which automatically makes it more authentic and reliable than @greatestartists. On the other hand, the "unreleased from 1979-2001" tweet makes me skeptical. Michael and Xscape both have incredibly specific time frames you could identify (1981-2008 and 1980-1999, respectively), so the idea of someone saying "the songs span from the release of his first adult solo album to the release of his last" is such an easy thing to lie about.

Maybe I'm thinking too much into it, but I just don't know how to feel. Only time will tell, I suppose.

Gotta say, though, if they are telling the truth, 22 songs is definitely the best decision. (I'm gonna go ahead and assume that means 11 total songs doubled up with a finished version and the original demos, since I don't believe the Estate would release two dozen songs at once.) Including the originals by default is far smarter than a deluxe configuration that only the hardcore fans would bother with.

AlwaysThere

Proud Member
ItÂ’s been seven years since the last big project (XSCAPE), and weÂ’re being inundated with rumors. NothingÂ’s guaranteed, but weÂ’re pretty much starved for content, so speculation is hard to avoid, haha.

Zakk

Proud Member
The LA Gear re release is almost entirely likely considering "footwear" is listed under a specific Triumph International Inc. - Trademark registration.

Hess

Proud Member
22 songs sounds great.

If it's 8 all new songs and then 3 already released and temporized songs it would be fine by me - fx Price of Fame, We've had Enough and one more.

8 all new songs are a lot considering the little amount of songs in the vault.

And it sounds like a good idea to add demoes of all the songs on the normal version. Now it's mostly streaming I don't think special editions make much sense any more. That worked better back in the LP and CD days.

Cerate

Proud Member
I think this is just speculation sadly... Every year we have new rumors and finally we have nothing :cryv1: always the same scheme sadly. The only one we can trust are the fan who help keeping the hardcore fans alive in the community

It's very precise.... 😮

Michael Jackson posthumous album will release September 24th. Announcement August 27th. Unreleased music (1979-2001) Anniversary project. The Weeknd, Usher + more to feature.— predicting (@predictrnbmusic) June 14, 2021

Stefano MJS

Proud Member
It's very precise.... 😮

Michael Jackson posthumous album will release September 24th. Announcement August 27th. Unreleased music (1979-2001) Anniversary project. The Weeknd, Usher + more to feature.— predicting (@predictrnbmusic) June 14, 2021

Yep, and after that, in Febraury 30th, pasta will start to have wings and flying away, a new geo era will come.

Hess

Proud Member
Anniversary project??

I hope we will get an all new album - and not only some kind of anniversary project??

xscape guy 2003

Proud Member
Something has to be happening now but I tend to believe the greatest artists twitter rather than this. I would of hoped the estate would get a happy summer hit out if there is one in the vault.

Zakk

Proud Member
Anniversary project??

I hope we will get an all new album - and not only some kind of anniversary project??

I'm thinking "anniversary project" is referring to the 50th Anniversary celebrations. Will be interesting to see what other aspects they have in store, in addition to the unreleased tracks

Hess

Proud Member
I'm thinking "anniversary project" is referring to the 50th Anniversary celebrations. Will be interesting to see what other aspects they have in store, in addition to the unreleased tracks

Ahh, my bad. - That makes sense.

I just hope something is in the works. - But I feel quiet sure we will get something this year.

Pentum

Proud Member
OK. Just received our answer from Sony executives. At the moment there're no plans for a release. Not now, not in september.
The MJ 50th celebration means something could be released inside the official mj store, avoiding Sony. Not through the regular market.

Ele
I wonder why...

IMWhizzle

Proud Member
OK. Just received our answer from Sony executives. At the moment there're no plans for a release. Not now, not in september.
The MJ 50th celebration means something could be released inside the official mj store, avoiding Sony. Not through the regular market.

Ele

ItÂ’s obvious that the MJ Estate is belittling the MJ fans for years now. Their cash cow is the Las Vegas show, that seems good enough for them. ItÂ’s a shame.

dam2040

Proud Member

Ele

Is this a joke post - or serious? How do you have contact with Sony executives & why would they tell you about a new release before anyone else?

Hulkamaniac

Proud Member

Ele

Not buying it.

Hulk

Hess

Proud Member
Naturally SONY will deny any project before they officially announce it. They can deny everything today - and announce a new album tomorrow.

That's how it works. They can't tell fans about planned projects before they announce them...

I am very sure SONY is involved with a project at the moment. - They are just not ready to share yet.

Top Bottom