New MJ content (Possibility)

king_of_style

Proud Member
Here's hoping they release "Chicago 1945" at some point (albeit probably under a different name, like "Never Again"). Feels good though to know that we get something after all this time

AlwaysThere

Proud Member
That @greatestartists account just tweeted, “September.”

Obviously they could just be jumping on the news that the Estate won the IRS battle, but I feel a storm coming. I can’t WAIT.

king_of_style

Proud Member
AlwaysThere;4321931 said:

Obviously they could just be jumping on the news that the Estate won the IRS battle, but I feel a storm coming. I can’t WAIT.

If @greatestartists is playing I'm gonna have a word or two with the guy (pic not related)

200.gif

Seriously though I'm actually getting hyped

Fuzball

Proud Member
AlwaysThere;4321931 said:

September marks the 20th anniversary of MJs last concerts. MSG '01 on BD is in the works, I assume.:shockv4:

kai

Proud Member
I wouldn't be against that if it included the 2nd concert.

Pretty sure they would never ever release any different than both shows edited together...
watch the amateur versions of both shows. Too much mistakes there.. it would show MJ in a bad light.. they would not take that risk.
Though i would buy any new live cd/dvd/bd release!

AlwaysThere

Proud Member
Please, God, don't release the 30th Anniversary concerts. Keep those and the HIStory Tour in the vault.

Just give us new music. PLEASE.

Zakk

Proud Member
Surprises coming, he's already mentioned a film.. I wouldn't be surprised if the film is an anniversary special similar to 'The One'. September? Interestingly enough - the same month the Musical will debut on Broadway. New music is the most likely with all the rumours that have been circulating this past year.. anything else is a treat, the perfect system would be something reminiscent of The Ultimate Collection imo.

Fuzball

Proud Member
Please, God, don't release the 30th Anniversary concerts. Keep those and the HIStory Tour in the vault.

Just give us new music
. PLEASE.

FYI: Your posting has been sent to the Estate.
However, there might have been some dropouts during transmission.:saintv1:

Last edited:

Hulkamaniac

Proud Member
Have you all noticed that The Jacksons' social media has been very active lately? And did you realize that the Triumph Tour LA... was performed in september... 1981..?

I really hope they don't miss the chance (once again) to give us what we want.

AlwaysThere

Proud Member
FYI: Your posting has been sent to the Estate.
However, there might have been some dropouts during transmission.:saintv1:

If they release either of those concerts, I deny any and all responsibility lol

Robbsaber01

Proud Member
Keeping expectations low to avoid disappointment. I will believe it when I see it. Concerts + New Music + Docs would be nice though.

Xscape2041

Proud Member
Hopefully this is the time we finally get to hear some of his last tracks (RedOne, maybe will.i.am but I don't really care anymore) and the songs he was working on by himself/Michael Prince/Brad Buxer with the gothic direction.
Its most likely it will be as part of a collection. Wouldn't mind new versions of the previously released tracks (Price of fame, cheater and the demos from the Michael album)

Hess

Proud Member
Hopefully this is the time we finally get to hear some of his last tracks (RedOne, maybe will.i.am but I don't really care anymore) and the songs he was working on by himself/Michael Prince/Brad Buxer with the gothic direction.
Its most likely it will be as part of a collection. Wouldn't mind new versions of the previously released tracks (Price of fame, cheater and the demos from the Michael album)

I agree. A respectully updated version of Price of Fame, Cheater, We've Had Enough annd maybe Got The Hots would be nice alongside some new songs.

IF the Estate only wants to release 7 all new songs, they could release 7 all new songs and then add 3-4 of the rare songs in contemporized versions.

I just hope very much it's true something is coming this year. It's been so long. New music would be best, then new concert(s)! - If a doc was made respectfully like BAD25 I would like that too. - Hopefully with even more studio footage and behind the scenes from musicvideos and concerts.

Zakk

Proud Member
GA also tweeted - "Many things were held back due to Covid-19. More surprises to come."

Hess

Proud Member
Hmm, I am not on Twitter - but if the account just after Brancas statement has made this tweet it's nothing new really.

It's just what Branca said. But september - I hope we get something before that. A new single soon would be great so it could be a summer hit.

SmoothGangsta

Proud Member
If he says there's surprises coming then I can assume something will eventually happen. Whether or not it's something I'll enjoy is another thing entirely lol.

xscape guy 2003

Proud Member
I am with you lot on new releases. However I would much rather the estate do what was first mentioned release singles only! Bruno Mars is taking this approach with his and it makes people want the music more. Michael's obviously has us all wanting new music but rest of world will get interested more if its drip fed out.

rolerprod

Proud Member
i dont think the estate would want to release music thats not for the summer,thats when music sales the best so i dont think September would happen