New movies in 09!!! :)

MJsPYT1

Proud Member
check it out here:
http://movies.yahoo.com/photos/collections/gallery/1292/most-anticipated-movies-of-2009/fp#photo0

I'm so excited for transformers 2 (shia!), Harry Potter (finally!)
Johnny Depp's gonna have a new movie, and night at the museum 2 should be funny!

And two movies I hadn't heard of before now!:

*the Princess and the Frog- FINALLY Disney is going back to hand drawn animation about an African-American girl who lives in New Orleans!! whoo hoo! There is an official site for the movie too:
http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/princessandthefrog/

*Where the Wild Things Are- ummmm, talk about a childhood favorite!!! I had no idea they were making this book into a movie :) I hope it's good!

which are you guys excited about???

OMMGGG!!!! i just had a fit when i saw tht pic of the new johnny depp movie!!!!!! AHH i loveee tht guy... im sooo exited noww!! Looks like theres gunna be some good movies out in 09... u wont get me outta the cinema haha!!! thnx for posting :)

Johnnyyyy! :woohoo: most excited about that one. Also about the movie Cirque Du Freak anyone read those books? Ive only read the first 2 LOVE them need to read the third in time for the movie!! Its about Vampires ^_^ which i love.

woohoo another Ice Age movie love those..where the wild things are i use to love that book! that should take me back..and ive been DYING for disney to return to the traditional animation i thought that was gone...YAAY!

HAARRYYYYYYY!!! :wild:

The only movie I'm waiting is Half blooded prince. I'm still not over it that they changed the date :angry:

OK I'm waiting also Ice Age 3 & the new Disney movie (and also The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Changeling which haven't come out here yet.. )

HAARRYYYYYYY!!! :wild:

The only movie I'm waiting is Half blooded prince. I'm still not over it that they changed the date :angry:
Me either. They weren't very considerate to our feelings! Actually, it was border-line mean!!!! lol

If money was no object I'd pay for everyone to go and see Slumdog Millionaire, fantastic movie in many different ways. No big name stars but a really well made touching movie.

Back