New Studio Album Expected Sales "Poll"

How are you going to get the New Album ?

• I'll buy the album from Itunes!

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • I'll definitely buy more than (5) Copies =)

Votes: 28 7.6%
  • I'll not buy the Album!

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • I'll buy only (1) copy of the album =)

Votes: 213 57.6%
  • I'll download the album from the internet!

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • I'll definitely buy (2-5) copies =)

Votes: 118 31.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MusaedJackson

Proud Member
Hey Guys

I know all of you are waiting the new album, the new studio materials, i want to know whose

Going to buy the album, please vote honestly, i know all of you guys love MJ to death, But

Please i wanna know the truth =), Personally i will buy several copies, Thank You!

I'll buy a copy. I'm not too worried about the quality. It's Michael, it'll be good.

I'll probably buy one or two. I'll open one and keep the other one in the wrapping :)

Well if there is indeed a new album i will get it
in honour of michaels legacy

I will buy probably 5-6 copies...keep 2 for myself and the others I will give away to my gf, and friends who I know would enjoy it! I hope it comes out soon

Who on earth selected "I'll not buy the album!"?

Fail.

*raises hand embarrassed*

I accidentally chose the wrong button and pressed the confirm button too fast. If i was able to vote again, then I would choose the 2 copies option. . .:)

Last edited:
I will buy a bunch, one to keep, and lots for others :)
the only thing is I wish Michael would have been around to see it happen :cry:

I have a feeling Sony will release an album of new MJ songs. They have enough material to do so. Michael was working on an album for the past 3 years before his death. I'm guessing Sony is waiting until the sales begin to die down a bit. I'd expect something in time for the Christmas season. I'd put a bet on October/November of this year.

Since the only place I really listen to CDs are in the car I'll be good with one copy.
I'll rip the CD in mp3 to have in the computer and my phone.

However, I really should get 3 copies...
1 copy to listen to immediately in the car when I leave the store.
1 copy that I keep in the plastic to keep because it's a classic.
1 copy to keep in a stash box so I can keep bumping in my car in case someone steals one of the copies so I don't have to unwrap the one I have saved in the plastic for the classic.

I was going to say I'll buy more then 5 copies but I'm not sure if I'll be able to at the time, so I only put 2-5 copies. At INVINCIBLE's release I bought all 4 colors plus an extra gray color to play. Actually I have loads of copies of that one. lol

I'll buy one copy or probably two or three...but the only definite thing is I'm buying!

i'll buy one copy and download from the internet :)

I'll buy the disc and if iTunes has a digital booklet or bonus tracks I'll download from there as well.

I'll buy 1 to begin with and like someone said if itunes have anything extra I'll download from there.

I'll buy 3

1 for me

1 for my mom

1 for someone else I'm not sure who yet :lol:

I agree with who said the covers to collect like Invisible. I'd like that.

Imo if they were gonna do that, to make the covers 3D like the o2 tickets ;) All different kinds of pics.

Wow, that was a good idea.....the light bulb flickered on :lol:

I have to buy the CD. I love just holding the CD. I have to see that New Michael Jackson album just sitting in my hands.!

whatever happens I will deffinatley buy the album! not download it.. BUY it!
I can't wait for the day I will go out and buy a new Michael Jackson album! :D

Back