New Studio Album Expected Sales "Poll"

How are you going to get the New Album ?

• I'll buy the album from Itunes!

Votes: 4 1.1%
  • I'll definitely buy more than (5) Copies =)

Votes: 28 7.6%
  • I'll not buy the Album!

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • I'll buy only (1) copy of the album =)

Votes: 213 57.6%
  • I'll download the album from the internet!

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • I'll definitely buy (2-5) copies =)

Votes: 118 31.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

john13th

Proud Member
Which artist is currently holding the record of having this most selling posthumous album of all time? Because I think that with this upcoming album, Michael will break that record.

raz2911

Proud Member
I think a new album would be great after his death the sales would be phonominal and could even be close to thriller they could even beat it !! I think its a defo for an album but not a greatest hits we need new material to get the best record sales.

gfy123

Proud Member
I plan on buying one copy. It will be the first time in years that I will buy the physical CD rather than download or buy from iTunes.

Prince Of Pop

Proud Member
I will buy at least 1 cd copy..and if for some miracle it's on cassette I'll buy that too.

dangerous_88

Proud Member
HOW can 3 people on a MJ fan board say they will NOT buy his coming album??

MJ would have wanted you to hear his music, his legacy! Surely you must have made a mistake, otherwise you don't belong here.!!

one of them did... what about the rest of 2?

let's find them and burn them at stake!!! :punk::punk::punk::punk::punk:

adamschoales

Proud Member
I'll likely do an iTunes pre-order and then buy the actual disc. and if a vinyl comes out i'd get that too.

dancemasterman

Proud Member
I have a feeling Sony will release an album of new MJ songs. They have enough material to do so. Michael was working on an album for the past 3 years before his death. I'm guessing Sony is waiting until the sales begin to die down a bit. I'd expect something in time for the Christmas season. I'd put a bet on October/November of this year.

yeah first they let his old stuff recruit him millions of new die hard fans, who will then be really anxious for the new album.

kasume

Proud Member
I'd buy more than five. Keep two to myself and give out the others.

Eichhoerndli

Proud Member
I'll buy one copy, and then I probably will decide if I buy one copy for my brother-in-law, just to state clearly to him that I'm a real fan :D

Grand Master S

Proud Member
I'm not a collector so I only get one of anything, unless the one I have breaks or something lol.